EP-630 feedback needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
Hey guys the ep635 looks very good. i was going to buy the ep630, but the ep635 loks rather impressive!. is it available in india?(delhi) and for how much?

Hey guys the ep635 looks very good. i was going to buy the ep630, but the ep635 looks rather impressive!. is it available in india?(delhi) and for how much?

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
the ep635 is available for rs. 900 at authorised creative shops with bill and warranty...at least that was the cost 1 month earlier...it is basically just an ep630 with a diff color and lanyard

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
xbonez said:
the ep635 is available for rs. 900 at authorised creative shops with bill and warranty...at least that was the cost 1 month earlier...it is basically just an ep630 with a diff color and lanyard
r u sure ep635 is being sold in 900rs coz wen i went to planetM then there ep630 was of 1300rs n ep635 was of 1600rs (ep635 is costlier than ep630)

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
hey I have checked yesterday at Computer Empire Nehru Palace Delhi and 2 other shops EP-630 now Cost Rs800/- With bill

i also asked for Ep-635 but it is now available till now

xbonez

a couple of shops ahead of comp empire is Multilink Sys and Services...they are authorised creative dealers..they sell ep630 for 850 and ep635 for 900...both with bill n warranty

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
xbonez said:
a couple of shops ahead of comp empire is Multilink Sys and Services...they are authorised creative dealers..they sell ep630 for 850 and ep635 for 900...both with bill n warranty
hey u talkin abt which city???

n which is better ep630 or ep635 as on net too price of ep635 is more than ep630. also ep635 has smaller length than ep630!!

which1 is better!!!

i havnt yet purchased ep630. wil buy on 8th wen my exams r over. but till then can any1 clarify which1 i should go for ep630 or ep635???

n one more thing my freind had purchased ep630 in 1k but wen i listened to it i didnt find it that good???:confused:

napster007

Padawan
^^^really man i have the same question in my mind. i'm also going to buy the ep 63x but i am not able to decide which one b'cus ep-630 has a big chord but on the other hand the ep-635 has an awesome lanyard but is small.

guys....is it really small? or can i properly use it with my mp3 player

xbonez

1) sound quality of ep-630 and ep-635 is exactly the same...only diff is in colour
2) no idea about cord lenght, but since the ep-635 is made for usage with PMPs, it'll definitely be long enough
3) @fun2shh : the quality of Ep630 is one of the best available right now at a payable cost...the only reason u did not find it gud ennuff cud be either ur friend got a fake one or u did not plug it in ur ears properly enuff or u've been using sennheisers and boses throughout ur life

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
When I tried using my Sony walkman budphones (HP70...) on my N95 8GB, the sound loudness actually reduced as compared to the original Nokia headphones. So i refrained from using it.

I need to know if the EP630 headphones produce similar o/p like the Sony or are louder b4 purchasing them.

BTW... N95 8GB's music quality is worth the deal.... even with it's regular headphones ;)

xbonez

well, so far my experience with ep630 has been gud...its noise cancellation is top notch, so volume isn't a prob

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
well, so far my experience with ep630 has been gud...its noise cancellation is top notch, so volume isn't a prob

same here...my friends dont plug the goddamn thing properly into the ear and say tht its a piece of crap :p .......i have no probs with these ep's...

xbonez

^^exactly, if u don't plug it properly, it sound crap...the bass is totally non-existent. hence to njoy it, it is very imp u use the right size of ear plugs, not necessarily the default ones

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
n one more thing my freind had purchased ep630 in 1k but wen i listened to it i didnt find it that good???:confused:
Abey tere ko Enigma ka Sadness(Part I) to sunaya tha, usme kya kami thi.........

The sound quality of ep-630 is amazing......top-notch.

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
abe try out these songs....

1.Ironmaiden: Fear Of The Dark
2.Fergie: Clumsy
3.Avril Lavinge: Comlicated ,Innocence
4.System Of A Down: BYOB
5.Remy Zero: Perfect Memory
6.Rage Against The Machines: renegades Of The Funk
7.Linkin Park: Points Of Authority(Crystal Method Mix) (The bass is awesome)
8.Inflames: Clouds Connected
9.Jennifer Lopez: Brave
10.Evenance: Going Under

and tell me wht ur feedback is about each song... :D

r2d2

Journeyman
Sennheiser CX-300 (black) selling for Rs. 1499 at Indiatimes.com *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif, is that a pricing mistake, cos another 2 CX-300's are selling at Rs 7040 at the same site.

*shopping.indiatimes.com/ism/faces/...=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&k9=&k10=&k11=&k12=#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom