electric shock from mobile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hi guys,

I'm using Nok-6233..and for the 2nd time..it is giving me a slight electric shock while attending a call AND BOTH THE TIMES IT WAS ATTACHED TO A PC USING USB. What would be the problem..?? Did any of u had similar experience...??

regards
Windchimes

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
ya me too get these shocks :p

i use GPRS to surf and all the time my cell is connected to pc via data cable
if i touch cell while its connected via cable then i get a light shock ;)

it basicaly coz of no earthing point in switch of ups....

ThinkFree

Technomancer
My Nokia 7610 also gives me a shock when connected with computer. Even my digicam does so.
Most probable reason: Earthing not done

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Improper earthing is the root cause of all this. My sincere advice would be to get your place properly earthed so that not only the electrical point where your computer is connected but also all others are safe: for you, for your family and for all your devices.

azzu

AJJU
i always get the SHOCK when i connect my SE to comp
btw :its fun i like that shock :D
its not so severe ull get used to it after days...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
yup, i enjoy dat shock from my digicam. Its sure not coz of improper earthing as its adapter has only two pins. So the company built it the way to be shocked.:D

ThinkFree

Technomancer
QwertyManiac said:
Now that's very odd people, or is it?

It would happen if he touches any metallic part of the phone. He has mentioned that it happens when he makes a call when the phone is connected to pc

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
asnvin said:
It would happen if he touches any metallic part of the phone. He has mentioned that it happens when he makes a call when the phone is connected to pc

You didnt get the humor in it :p .... read "Nature Call" :D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@entrana
thank god u havn't been shocked yet. If u really wanna shock there are many easy ways than mobiles:p

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i ahev these shocks regularly on my PSP while charging so i let my friends play with it while its charging:D works for me now no one dares to touch my PSP

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ppl its not the device (like pc, ups, mobile etc.) that doesn't haf proper earthing. its the whole electrical setup which is at fault. get it checked.

regarding only 2 pin plug, you can't do anything about it. i guess we'll soon be seeing you on TV.. seen the havel's mcb ads??! :D

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
hi, i have them properly earthed and i have no probs with my pc to which it wqas connected......!!!

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
asnvin said:
My Nokia 7610 also gives me a shock when connected with computer. Even my digicam does so.
Most probable reason: Earthing not done

100% Earthing not done, get it corrected, use spike with led on it which show you if Earthing is there or not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom