Status
Not open for further replies.

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
I want 2 purchase earphones for my new ipod nano 4g... I have a budget of rs.1500... I liked creative ep630 which i have used before but they go Kaput pretty easily... What do u guys suggest other than those...

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ They come with 1 year warranty. I have a set of mine which is 2 years old and know many people's ep 630 which didnt get spoilt. Some didnt get any sound, but they used the blade to pop out and remove the ear wax out. Apparently, it wasnt the problem of the earphone afterall.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
ya, use earbud cleaner[for ears] and EP 630 cud serve u for years.
have seen many fren's EPs and HPM 70 dead..all due to the earwax jams...
mine is running w/o ny problem.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Sony MDR-EX35LP is much better set than EP-630. It has much better sound and build quality. My EP-630 too died after few months and my MDR-EX32LP is working fine even after a year.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Yup he's right Ex35 is a good pair,But you can also get EX85(13.5mm driver) for the same price in grey market.
Here's the link
*www.sony.co.in/product/mdr-ex85lp

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ how much does it cost?

Since Sony doesn't have more than 3 day warranty unless you buy premium earphones/headphones, it's a good idea to buy the earphones from grey market but you have to make sure that it is genuine.

Go to Sony World and check the hologram. Ask them for a model that is not in stock :)
Walk out.
Look for similar hologram in grey markets earphone box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom