Dual layer DVD media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I m in dire need of dual layer dvd media so that i can backup my Xbox 360 games.Can any one of u courier 10 pieces of LG or samsung or even amkette dual layer dvd media.Please give me and idea of what ur locality has.I will pay the reasonable amount u ask for the courier+ur own profit.I m expecting guys from Delhi,mubai and other metopolitan cities to help most.I just returned from Delhi and i don't have and contacts there as i was new there.Please refer to what u can provide in this thread.Then i would give my adress here and also mention the method of payment u would like.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Dude, a 10 DL DVDs will cost you around 2000 rupees or around that much, go for the single layer ones if that suits you, it would cost you much lesser

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I dont understand how Chip Pcquest give them with Rs 100 Magazine. The Prices should be lowered to consumers aswell rather than just bulk buyers :(

xbonez

NP : Crysis
@harikatt
175/- is hardly a good price. u get to store only double the amount while u pay roughly 11 times more (writex dvds available for rs15/-). why not instead get 11 dvds instead of 1 dual layer dvd?

T

thunderbird.117

sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
I dont understand how Chip Pcquest give them with Rs 100 Magazine. The Prices should be lowered to consumers aswell rather than just bulk buyers :(

PC quest does not give dual layer. PC world gives.

xbonez said:
@harikatt
175/- is hardly a good price. u get to store only double the amount while u pay roughly 11 times more (writex dvds available for rs15/-). why not instead get 11 dvds instead of 1 dual layer dvd?

Before when dvd came. When peopleuse to use CD. People use to ask why get DVD instead of that you can get 20 cds. Time is changing. In near future people will start using Dual Layer DVD or sometimes Blu-Ray and HD-DVD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Possible

Custom User Title
xbonez said:
@harikatt
I hate when someone argues this way. Doesn't the word Comfort mean anything to you? Some people got better jobs than splitting archives.

xbonez

people will start using dual layer dvds and blu-ray disks but not now when the costs are so exorbitant (a blu-ray disk costs about rs 1400/- while blu-ray writer costs in excess of rs 40000/- would u get one?). and u will only need to split archives if u're writing a single file greater than 4.7gb. what if u have multiple files (say movies or songs), in that case its much better to use multiple dvds. anyway, to each his own :)

vinyas

In the zone
xbonez said:
@harikatt

Floppies r cheaper !!!,Go get them....

Get a Life Dude .people look for Portablity,comfort.

xbonez

^^nice try dude but u're wrong. simple maths will tell u that floppies are more expensive than even dual layer dvds. the capacity in mb per rupee spent is:

for floppies : 0.15 mb/rs
for cds : 70 mb/rs
for dvds : 313.33 mb/rs
for dl-dvds : 53 mb/rs

so u can obviously see the diff. so next time think twice before u say floppies r cheaper (no hard feelings mate :) )

vinyas

In the zone
xbonez said:
^^nice try dude but u're wrong. simple maths will tell u that floppies are more expensive than even dual layer dvds. the capacity in mb per rupee spent is:

for floppies : 0.15 mb/rs
for cds : 70 mb/rs
for dvds : 313.33 mb/rs
for dl-dvds : 53 mb/rs

so u can obviously see the diff. so next time think twice before u say floppies r cheaper (no hard feelings mate :) )

lolz....was Trying to pull ur Leg ...u seem have taken it seriously

as u said "no hard feelings mate"

davinci

wid million core procesor
wow i didnt know that dl-dvd are so costly.i buy single layer for rs.11 a piece and rs.10 if u buy in bulk.So i get around 427mb/rs.
pretty cheap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom