Dual layer DVD media

Status
Not open for further replies.

src2206

In the zone
As one of our friends pointed out, hope the dl DVDs will go down to 30/-, still it will be costlier than DVD5. Presently I get Lasertras DVD5s for only Rs. 10.50. So unless you are going for the portability, there is hardly any need to pay for the premium. ;)

Romeo

Broken In
Place : Hyderabad

Bought Moserbaer DVD-R 16X for Rs.13/each And Other Branded DVD's for Rs.10/each

src2206

In the zone
Sankalp said:
I buy Lasertras in kolkata for 9.5 a piece when i buy 10 or more

Hey Sanklap
From you which shop did you buy? I bought 20 for 10.50 a piece, so it would be helpful if you could provide the name and location of the shop.

Thanks.

Sankalp

Journeyman
src2206 said:
Hey Sanklap
From you which shop did you buy? I bought 20 for 10.50 a piece, so it would be helpful if you could provide the name and location of the shop.

Thanks.

Shop name toh yaad nahi... i kno that shop by location... its there in chandni.. a small shop

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Ok i m again looking for Dual layer DVDs(DVD+R DL or even DVD-R DL).Anyone will do.I will pay anyone who can provide me with Dual layer DVD.Guys from Metros can help most.Brand Preferred Verbatim,Moserbear only.Pm me if u can do so.I will pay u a reasonable profit.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^hey dude...i know a guy from another forum who gets Verbatim dual layers 20 pack @1900 + shipping charges. leme know if that will help, will send u the link

@src2206...hey dude...dunno the shop, but i can give u the location

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
gauravakaasid said:
^^hey dude...i know a guy from another forum who gets Verbatim dual layers 20 pack @1900 + shipping charges. leme know if that will help, will send u the link

@src2206...hey dude...dunno the shop, but i can give u the location
The pack ur describing does not have a casing for each DVD and i don't want that.It most probably comes in a pack for all.Please confirm.I m already setup with a person.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^pm me ur number, will call u n give u the location

@Harvik...no dude, the guy am talkin about gets the 20s pack, no individual casing. btw, how much for the dual layers ur getting??

dineshakula

Right off the assembly line
hai! dude i recently bought a dual layer moserbaer dvd for 130 bucks i live near vizag if u r interested contact me, did i forgot something to tell u it includes dvd case as well

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
src2206 said:
As one of our friends pointed out, hope the dl DVDs will go down to 30/-, still it will be costlier than DVD5. Presently I get Lasertras DVD5s for only Rs. 10.50. So unless you are going for the portability, there is hardly any need to pay for the premium. ;)

What is DVD5 . and is that RW or R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom