Dragon Age: Origins

Soumik99

Journeyman
So i have to first collect companions by doing the other two quests of the dwarven people and the mage's one? ok.. on it. otherwise its totally overpowering me. also how can i use the lf root to make healing potions, i have the recipe... but do i need skills too? (the game is like a book of instructions, too many stuff to keep track of, lol.. but i'm having fun with it though.:)) )

gameranand

Living to Play
So i have to first collect companions by doing the other two quests of the dwarven people and the mage's one? ok.. on it. otherwise its totally overpowering me. also how can i use the lf root to make healing potions, i have the recipe... but do i need skills too? (the game is like a book of instructions, too many stuff to keep track of, lol.. but i'm having fun with it though.:)) )

Ogren is not that important but wayne is just too important to ignore. Wayne is also good in making potions.

Piyush

Lanaya

you have a human rogue ....right?
then you should keep
sten as damage dealer
shale as tank
and morrigan as healer and damage dealer

thats what i did as i was playing with human rogue too

Soumik99

Journeyman
^^^I just found wynne. saved before the arcane horror appears, wynne's powers are pretty good and she can make health potions too, and i kept sten away for now.... (**** , i knew the flasks were definitely for some purpose, and now i can't make a healing potion, even if i have plenty of elfroots and readymade potions in ample).

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
^^^I just found wynne. saved before the arcane horror appears, wynne's powers are pretty good and she can make health potions too, and i kept sten away for now.... (**** , i knew the flasks were definitely for some purpose, and now i can't make a healing potion, even if i have plenty of elfroots and readymade potions in ample).
You can purchase all the stuff you need to make potions. However Id save the elfroots just in case you make a different decision along the storyline which will prohibit you from buying elfroots.

Soumik99

Journeyman
You can purchase all the stuff you need to make potions. However Id save the elfroots just in case you make a different decision along the storyline which will prohibit you from buying elfroots.

Okay.. so there will be no elfroots if I choose the different story direction.. ok i will save the roots for now then. :chinscratch:

Soumik99

Journeyman
Currently at the Fade level, there's an ogre in front of me, but he can't see me, as I am in mouse stealth mode... lol.. confusing area, wth is going on!! But the quests are BIG!! and thats a very good thing though.. :twisted:

gameranand

Living to Play
Currently at the Fade level, there's an ogre in front of me, but he can't see me, as I am in mouse stealth mode... lol.. confusing area, wth is going on!! But the quests are BIG!! and thats a very good thing though.. :twisted:

Don't forget to collect all the tombs or something which will permanently increase your stats. AFAIK there are 21 of them in that fade that means a lot trust me.

Soumik99

Journeyman
I am still in fade, defeated a couple of bosses, got all the 4 shapes, i must say this is plain awesome!! chaining different attacks from different shapes is real fun. also got some essences.. looking for more :reading:

Soumik99

Journeyman
Completed the fade... The level was creepy and a bit haunting, a nice experience. :)) Ghostly levels in RPGs are really good to play(Witcher 2's "In the claws of madness") gave me a similar feeling of haunting. lol But DA's levels are so much bigger, very satisfying to complete, maybe one of the reasons i am liking it(initially i was kind of meh, but now it looks very nice! :)) )

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed the fade... The level was creepy and a bit haunting, a nice experience. :)) Ghostly levels in RPGs are really good to play(Witcher 2's "In the claws of madness") gave me a similar feeling of haunting. lol But DA's levels are so much bigger, very satisfying to complete, maybe one of the reasons i am liking it(initially i was kind of meh, but now it looks very nice! :)) )
so how many stats you basically increased in the fade ??
Don't worry by the you're completed with this game this game would be the best game you have ever played.

Soumik99

Journeyman
i didn't really count, but i can make sure that i visited all the parts of the fade after i gained all the 4 powers and found a lot of other essences too.. currently in orzammar.. met zevran on the way ( the welcome wasn't the best for sure ;) ). recruited him, but using alistair, morrigan, wynne, and myself(lvl 8 rogue as of now)as the current party...
ENJOYING THOUROUGHLY :))

gameranand

Living to Play
i didn't really count, but i can make sure that i visited all the parts of the fade after i gained all the 4 powers and found a lot of other essences too.. currently in orzammar.. met zevran on the way ( the welcome wasn't the best for sure ;) ). recruited him, but using alistair, morrigan, wynne, and myself(lvl 8 rogue as of now)as the current party...
ENJOYING THOUROUGHLY :))

Hmm. OK. Well those 4 powers are necessasity if you want all essences. Enjoy Orzammar here you will decide the fate of orzammar and a important machine you can say.

Soumik99

Journeyman
I decided to try out the dalish camp area first... fighting the werewolves felt good :twisted:
Here is a mage who asks you to kill a tree so he can show you the way out of the forest or something. (to kill a tree?!! wtf?) anyways i agreed and went forward, found 2 ogres(alistair's finishing move is epic!) then a tombstone.. i disturb it, some very powerful creatures come, and i am dead. is disturbing the tomb mandatory? or can i complete the crazy mage's quest without doing so?

Top Bottom