Dwarfs
Templars
Elfs

In Other Playthrough
Redciffe Support
Dwarfs
Mages
Were-Wolves

He got confused you either get were-wolves or Elfs but not both.:)
but he had 5 circles on the right side
i mean 5 different supports
and he said that the elves rejoined him after revisiting the brescilian village(he gave the reasons to the elves about what happened in the forest and they promised him their support for the blight)

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
but he had 5 circles on the right side
i mean 5 different supports
and he said that the elves rejoined him after revisiting the brescilian village(he gave the reasons to the elves about what happened in the forest and they promised him their support for the blight)
Yes but then werewolves will be cured then how come they helped him???

Piyush

Lanaya
there were 3 outcomes in that part

1.The keeper of elves (forgot the name) and our team kill all those ware wolves and witherfang --->revenge (only elf support)

2.The keeper cures them and turn them back into humans ---> (only elf support)

3.We side with witherfang and kill the keeper and tell the rest of the elves about the truth i.e. keeper started that curse --->support of both races (we need high persuasive skills to tell elves the truth behind the curse and its origin)

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
3.We side with witherfang and kill the keeper and tell the rest of the elves about the truth i.e. keeper started that curse --->support of both races (we need high persuasive skills to tell elves the truth behind the curse and its origin)
Oh Oh...Looks like I'm gonna play the game again too see this. :)):))

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally started the game again. Now completed Lothering and in base camp right now. Will go for Warden's Keep quest on next gaming session. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Finally started the game again. Now completed Lothering and in base camp right now. Will go for Warden's Keep quest on next gaming session. :)

which class and race?

also in the warden's keep, there is side quest for a secret stash/chest
try to find that chest coz i was unable to do so

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
which class and race?
Human Warrior. Two Handed weapon expert. Well later I changed my mind and got to Circle tower most probably because of Wayne as I wanted her ASAP and was uncomfortable without her. Anyways now just started Fade. I hope to get all the bonus stats. :))

Piyush said:
also in the warden's keep, there is side quest for a secret stash/chest
try to find that chest coz i was unable to do so
Well one is your storage chest if you are talking about that and I got that in my first playthrough. Actually its available As soon as you complete the quest and if you are talking about some other then most probably I got that too because I nearly check each and every room. :))

Piyush

Lanaya
Well one is your storage chest if you are talking about that and I got that in my first playthrough. Actually its available As soon as you complete the quest and if you are talking about some other then most probably I got that too because I nearly check each and every room. :))

not the party chest
its a side quest
we get some clues and using them we find the location of the chest
i also searched every room
but there was just 1 room which was locked :(

anyways when you do that part, make sure you complete it

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
not the party chest
its a side quest
we get some clues and using them we find the location of the chest
i also searched every room
but there was just 1 room which was locked

anyways when you do that part, make sure you complete it
Not sure what you are talking about will tell you if I got that. Thanks for the info anyway. Now I have one more reason to continue. :))
Damn the fade is confusing even when I have played this game 2 times. I can easily complete it but the problem are those tombs for Stats. I want to get them all of em. :)):D

Piyush

Lanaya
Not sure what you are talking about will tell you if I got that. Thanks for the info anyway. Now I have one more reason to continue. :))
Damn the fade is confusing even when I have played this game 2 times. I can easily complete it but the problem are those tombs for Stats. I want to get them all of em. :)):D

hehehe...
let me give you some more

1.The locked chest in katelyn house in radcliffe village
2.Special sword "AGELESS" in royal palace in orzammar(pretty good 2-handed sword with 3 runes space )
3.Getting help from both Elves and Ware-wolves foor the last battle(love to drool @ witherfang :razz: )
4.Getting support from Golems in the last battle and yet having shale in the party(not so difficult though)
5.Killing the demon enslaved boy of Arl Eamon in radcliffe castle or killing the mother (the one you might have avoided last time)
6.Taking side of Sophia/Blood mage(forgot the name of him) ....

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
1.The locked chest in katelyn house in radcliffe village
I think I already got that.
Piyush said:
2.Special sword "AGELESS" in royal palace in orzammar(pretty good 2-handed sword with 3 runes space )
Yes but I prefer sword made by star metal. That also has three runes and damn good.
Piyush said:
3.Getting help from both Elves and Ware-wolves foor the last battle(love to drool @ witherfang
Yup thats a reason.
Piyush said:
4.Getting support from Golems in the last battle and yet having shale in the party(not so difficult though)
Already tried that. :))
Piyush said:
5.Killing the demon enslaved boy of Arl Eamon in radcliffe castle or killing the mother (the one you might have avoided last time)
Actually you can save both of em. Time for you to play again LOL...:)):))
Piyush said:
6.Taking side of Sophia/Blood mage(forgot the name of him) ....
Yeah but then keeping Wayne in party is real hard. :))

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
i got ensnared into RPGs by Fallout 3
so i got myself DA,
it has been nothing short of disappointment for me
just point and click fare (point on enemy, character will attack)
where's the game in that?
i was hoping for some button mashing swordfighting :(

Piyush

Lanaya
so i got myself DA,
i was hoping for some button mashing swordfighting :(

play a couple of hrs more and you'll know why it is considered to be the best game ever

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
how??????damn...
If you sided with Mages in Circle tower and after that go for this then you option to call on mages who will make a fade without killing anyone. HAHAHA......:)):)):))

funkysaurav said:
so i got myself DA,
i was hoping for some button mashing swordfighting
Just bear with it for some hours when you start to get powers. The real thing is making tactics in this game when you get tougher enemies. Every squad members counts and if one of them die then you lose the battle. At least thats for me. Also the characters in the game are so memorable that you'll actually get attached to them. Dialogues are great specially conversation between squad members while you explore. Man its a damn good game play it.

Piyush

Lanaya
If you sided with Mages in Circle tower and after that go for this then you option to call on mages who will make a fade without killing anyone. HAHAHA......:)):)):))
you mean the mission in which we have to kill ULDRED??
please can you summarize a bit about this mission and how to save both mother and child?

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
you mean the mission in which we have to kill ULDRED??
please can you summarize a bit about this mission and how to save both mother and child?
Well if you sided with mages in the final battle with Uldread means you have used then you can recruit Circle of Magi to initiate the fade without sacrificing Isodole.
Actually my friend achieved that. I will give you all the details when I'll get to that maybe tomorrow.

gameranand

Living to Play
Right now in Ostagar for Return to Ostagar quest. Completed Circle tower, Warden's Keep, and recruited Shale. :)
Piyush said:
I'm waiting....
Will post tonight for sure. :))

Alright Finally completed Redcliffe quest saving both mother and Child. Here is what I did. You have to side with mages in Broken Circle quest or you can't save both its a essential necessity. You have to use Litany of Andrella in the fight with Uldred to side with mages. You have to use it at once to side with them you will get a hint from Wayne about when to use it or you can listen when they say that convert them into abomination and there will be white flash thats the time you have to use it. It actually heps you in battle as there will be no more abominations to slay as you saved the mages from becoming abominations. Now when in Redcliffe after saving the village you go through tunnels then don't kill Jowan the blood mage who poisoned Arl Eamon. When you initiate the dialogue then that blood mage will come or their will be option to bring him if you left him in the cell. He'll tell you that you can go in the fade and save the boy but for the ritual he needs lyrium and some mages or someone to sacrifice himself/herself. Boy's mother will volunteer to sacrifice but keep pushing on other ways and then dialogue will come up about Circle. After that you have to go to Circle and Talk to Irving and then come back and Mages from Circle will initiate the fade without sacrificing the mother.

Played the game whole damn night now going to get some sleep. :)):))

Last edited:
Top Bottom