Dragon Age: Origins

Piyush

Lanaya
well thats pretty togh to do that
i'll surely finish her after leveling up a bit

BTW do you recall a girl named Katelyn in radcliffe chantry?
her brother was lost...
so after helping that city against undeads when i again talk to her....she says that she'll be going to denerium and we get the options as below

give-->
5 gold coins
1 gold coin
50 silver coin

what shot i do?

there is a locked chest in her house
i thought if i give her 5 gold coins, she would happily give me the key to the chest
but that didnt happen
do you know the way?

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
well thats pretty togh to do that
i'll surely finish her after leveling up a bit

BTW do you recall a girl named Katelyn in radcliffe chantry?
her brother was lost...
so after helping that city against undeads when i again talk to her....she says that she'll be going to denerium and we get the options as below

give-->
5 gold coins
1 gold coin
50 silver coin

what shot i do?

there is a locked chest in her house
i thought if i give her 5 gold coins, she would happily give me the key to the chest
but that didnt happen
do you know the way?
Yeah she is a tough dragon to beat but easier than the dragon in Urn of Sacred ashes though. :)

About Redcliff you need to have high Coercion or need to have to have very good strength to have high persuasion or intimidate skill to get the key from the boy.

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
oh....that means i have to skip Urn of Sacred ashes mission too...for now at least
Oh no not at all. Killing that dragon is not necessary. Its optional if you want then you have to fight him or you can skip him. :))

Piyush

Lanaya
Oh no not at all. Killing that dragon is not necessary. Its optional if you want then you have to fight him or you can skip him. :))

what did you do?
is there a reward/loot for killing the dragon?

and what level was yours when you killed flemeth ?

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
what did you do?
is there a reward/loot for killing the dragon?

and what level was yours when you killed flemeth ?
I killed that dragon also. Took me about 5 attempts. :)):))

I can't exactly remember my level when I killed flemith but I guess about 15 or so because I completed that quest very late as I was busy flirting Leliana and Morrigan would had scolded me so I used to avoid her. :D:D

Piyush

Lanaya
ok..
one more thing
should I start the quest for the Crow leader? the one who sent an assassin to kill me.

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
ok..
one more thing
should I start the quest for the Crow leader? the one who sent an assassin to kill me.
Well yes you can. The hardest companion quest is of Morrigon all other were quite simple for me. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
The city of Orzammar is very confusing to me
also where should i sell my collection of gems

there is a trader named Gorin i guess in the city famous as "gem trader", but he is giving s#itty prices for the same

like 10S for garnet , 50S for diamond
are these prices OK?

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
The city of Orzammar is very confusing to me
also where should i sell my collection of gems

there is a trader named Gorin i guess in the city famous as "gem trader", but he is giving s#itty prices for the same

like 10S for garnet , 50S for diamond
are these prices OK?
Well yeah it will get sometime to get used to the structure of the palace.
I usually sell them to the guy in Camp.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ozammar is confusing. But, by the time you leave it, you will know each and every corner of it. That is how they utilized the entire city. Juiced it. Made the most of the city.

Piyush

Lanaya
yes..ok then
actually i started DA2 yesterday
and one major disappointment was that there was no race selection screen .....just class and gender
also, the game started pretty plain....no separate starting stories for different characters

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
yes..ok then
actually i started DA2 yesterday
and one major disappointment was that there was no race selection screen .....just class and gender
also, the game started pretty plain....no separate starting stories for different characters
Yup thats right. Also the RPG elements have been toned down and the characters are not very memorable to me. But DAO characters were memorable. But the visuals are good in DA2 I mean looks nice like a hack n Slash and gives you satisfaction everytime you kill someone. :)):))

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
They have quests. And they respond to your actions and decisions in the game, better than they did in Origins.

But I hated when I found out that I can't talk with my companions no more.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^I think our decisions add up to the reputation bar/ approval bar
but yeah....i too was pretty annoyed on learning that we can talk to our companions

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
^^I think our decisions add up to the reputation bar/ approval bar
but yeah....i too was pretty annoyed on learning that we can talk to our companions
Yeah I think so.
Hey Piyush time to revive Dragon Age 2 Thread. :))
You know you did revived 2 old threads which were near dead. LOL...:D:D

Top Bottom