Dragon Age: Origins

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
so DA:O da 2 or witcher 1 and 2?

i cant play both coz u know then i will nedd 400 hrs to play all the games ,completing sidequests and all

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
oh crap
i already started that quest
should roll back?
IMO yes. Its the cheapest Backpack available and you can't buy it once you are out of Ostagar unlike other backpacks which can be bought at any time in the game.
v.Na5h said:

i cant play both coz u know then i will nedd 400 hrs to play all the games ,completing sidequests and all
Both have different gameplay and can't really be compared to each other. DA series is more of party management and stuff while in Wither you are lone wolf. One is about saving the world with good and bad choices and other is all about Geralt with grey choices(means neither good nor that bad). Its your call both will give you very good experience.
For me I like DA series more than any RPG. :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

As, you said you can't play both. Go With Witcher. I'm not telling this because the other one is lesser. But, for typical guy... Witcher 2 is the way to go.

But, if you have time. Invest it in DA:O. You will enjoy a much more quality game. :)

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Starting with witcher as i already have the game

btw this will be my first RPG
im a great fan of this genre though i have never played it before :p

will try DA:O if a really like this

Piyush

Lanaya
well i heard there are certain gifts that certain companions like the most
so i was wondering if i accidentally would have given the "fat lute" (which was actually a gift for leliana) to morrigan, would she accept it or refuse it?

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
well i heard there are certain gifts that certain companions like the most
so i was wondering if i accidentally would have given the "fat lute" (which was actually a gift for leliana) to morrigan, would she accept it or refuse it?
Well some gifts she will accept and some gift won't be acceptable to her. But the most important thing is that even if she accepts hen the approval rating will only increase by like 1 or two points but if you the that gift to appropriate companion then approval will increase by like 15 or 20 or more. Thats the main point. You are wasting a damn good gift for no reason on someone else.

Death_Knight

True Evil Never Dies
oh... they are the Christmas gifts/pranks (available after installing the DLC) made available to 'mess' (read shortcut) with the approval ratings in both positive and negative ways.:razz:
I personally prefer going with the usual gifts and persuasions... makes the experience more enjoyable.

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
yes...i gave fat lute to leliana and the approval rating moved a whooping 50 points!!!!
Well that was not gift that was DLC content. Its Feastday gifts and pranks. :)

About backpack I actually purchased 2 backpacks from Ostagar Quartermaster. One before going to the wilds and one after that. LOL I have 90 inventory before Lothering. :)):))

Piyush

Lanaya
OK.
ANYWAYS what about those side quests in Lothering: Traps,Herbs and Poison ?
i did herbs one
but those other 2 guys dont tell me what do they want
i have poison and traps with me
still they ask the same question..........

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
OK.
ANYWAYS what about those side quests in Lothering: Traps,Herbs and Poison ?
i did herbs one
but those other 2 guys dont tell me what do they want
i have poison and traps with me
still they ask the same question..........
You have to give three vials to venom to one and three trpas to other one. Anyways what are they asking ????

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
just found the golem (shale) yeah...........power...so much power
Yeah she has power but I used Alister as my tank in the whole game. Very good at that. Used Shale as tank for some missions but he never outperformed Alister in any department.

Piyush

Lanaya
SHALE is awesome if taken good care
he's a massive force to reckon with
heck........he survived 2 herlock alpha and 1 herlock emissionary alone

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
SHALE is awesome if taken good care
he's a massive force to reckon with
heck........he survived 2 herlock alpha and 1 herlock emissionary alone
Its its more of personal choices. I like Alister more. And FYI Shale is female not male.

Piyush

Lanaya
:lol: yea..shale is she...

btw i just killed a soldier in denerium market....in the back alley
he though i killed king calen and said "meet me in the back alley for the duel"

was he an important character?

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
btw i just killed a soldier in denerium market....in the back alley
he though i killed king calen and said "meet me in the back alley for the duel"

was he an important character?
No he was not. I also killed him in my playthrough. :))

Top Bottom