Dragon Age II

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
thanks guys,

What is the use of stamina ? Can I distribute the loot among team mates ? How do I quick bind actions to "1-0" keys, like in ME 1.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
What is the use of stamina ?
Stamina is used to use your powers. Its most important for mages as they are nearly dependent on it. For others its important but not as much as Mages.
Faun said:
Can I distribute the loot among team mates ?
No. Your entire loot is carried by you and you can't distribute them although you can expand it by buying "Backpack(Don't remember exact name)" From the shopkeepers.
Faun said:
How do I quick bind actions to "1-0" keys, like in ME 1
Open your abilities tree and drag your power to the lower portion of your screen on whichever no. you wish.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Cleared the fight now at the city met the dwarf. Game doesn't look much interesting. Dunno why ?
*farm6.static.flickr.com/5026/5610011481_914dd26e27_b.jpg
Pwned !

gameranand

Living to Play
Neuron said:
I think everyone feels that way.See the user rating of DA2 at gamespot is just 7.You should have selected DAO instead of DA2.
He got ME2 with it for free.

Faun said:
Cleared the fight now at the city met the dwarf. Game doesn't look much interesting. Dunno why ?
RPG elements have gone or are very little compared to DAO. Also game is fast paced which is really not like RPG so yeah its not that good but still a worth play. Try DOA you'll like that game.

gameranand

Living to Play
Dragon Age 2 Patch 1.02 goes live
Patch notes
GAMEPLAY
The effects of various follower talents and item properties are now being properly removed and re-applied when loading and saving.
Anders's default set of tactics will now activate Haste when appropriate.
Aveline's final armor upgrade is now available during "Favor and Fault."
Aveline's Retaliation talent no longer imposes a delay when activated.
The warrior's Rally talent now functions as described.
The rogue's Lacerate talent now functions as described.
Party members who are resurrected during a fight now rejoin combat properly.
Hawke no longer gains random spells or talents after using the Maker's Sigh potion, then saving and reloading.
Potions, poisons, grenades, and runes can now still be ordered from the Hawke estate after the main campaign is complete.
Various minor gameplay issues no longer occur.

QUESTS (SPOILER WARNING)
"Who Needs Rescuing" can now be completed.
"Duty" will now appear on the Chanter's Board even if the player accepted all of the board's quests before installing the Exiled Prince premium content.
The journal for "Duty" will now update if the player left the Docks (Night) area immediately after killing the Flint Company mercenaries.
In "Finders Keepers," the door to Woodrow's Warehouse will now open if the player steals the location to the warehouse from the harbormaster's office.
In "Finders Keepers," if the player leaves Woodrow's Warehouse before finding the crate, it is now possible to return to the warehouse to complete the quest.
In "Herbalist's Tasks," the varterral's heart is now available even if the player killed the varterral before receiving the quest.
Merrill no longer refers to the aftermath of "A New Path" before the plot has been completed.
Varric is no longer confused about which character Hawke has been romancing.
Various minor story-scripting issues no longer occur.

PC/MAC-SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY
Varric's Embellishment talent no longer incorrectly refers to movement speed.
It is now easier to select party members by clicking on their portraits when the level-up arrow is displayed.
The game now functions correctly if the Windows desktop is set to 150% size.
The video options menu now allows a wider full-screen gamma range.
Various issues specific to DirectX 11 no longer occur.
Various technical changes should improve performance and limit crashes.

Download Here at Bioware

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
full of Sh!t with 1.02 Patch

anyone experiencing any probs in this ?

My health bar & stamina/mana bar has become blue color
rapid FPS drop
game crash

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I am still running a plain out of the box game. No patches. Just a HR texture pack.

Better go to official bioware forums and seek out.

shruti

Broken In
@ shruti

Did u finish it? this game ??

Enlighten me - why is so disappointing
I've played DA:O and all the DLCs. This game does not live up the standard set by DA:O. Lack of a strong story, my "decisions" not making "much" difference and poor performance on my NVIDIA card. This is not something which expect from a Bioware game.

I will be honest with you, I stopped playing the game after Act 1 and very glad that I didnt spend money on this game.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I am not vouching for this subpar game(when compared to DA:O) here. But We cannot expect every game to meet the DA:O standards. It was a blast.. and I'm not sure that even Bioware is capable of reproducing something of that standard again. But, if we take the comparison calculations off our mind, Dragon Age 2 is a very good game. Our decisions will have an impact. But, you have to complete the game to know whether your actions are having any impact on the story or not.

Resume the game. It is a totally good game. But, just not in the same league as DA:O

shruti

Broken In
This game is still average even if we dont compare this with DA:O.

I'll resume it next week if you say so. but I dont think my opinion will change much.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Then, whats the point of resuming the game, if your mind is already made up! I guess, this just isn't your cup of tea. Have fun with other games.

healerneil

Broken In
had completed it on medium.. ..really got emotional at the end....thinking about the precious moments of life and hard earned money sqaundered at playing this RPG which took a step backwards from it's predecessor to be honest. There wasn't any sense of victory at really having completed the game..no higher motive (yeah, like kicking some real mighty DARKSPAWN *** in DAO :)..and biggest mistake..they left out Morrigan :'-(..sniff! (just goes to show how great the characters were in DAO)
Just a query to every fan of DA..I just have a feeling the game fight scenes were too fast to really enjoy the effectiveness of planning and putting on a good strategy..felt like playing a hack n slash (and there are better games at that genre)..nothing beats the satisfaction of freezing an opponent with cone of cold and then shattering him with crushing prison or mighty blow...but at such a frantic pace..it all becomes an insane blur...any comments on this??
P.S : I still want Morrigan...grrrrrrrr!:x

Top Bottom