Dragon Age II

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
February 22, 2011 marks the launch of the Dragon Age II Demo and a Call to Arms for all BioWare fans. We are actively recruiting an army of Champions, and if we get over 1 million demo downloads and logins on the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 combined before March 1st, we will unlock two in-game items for the entire community to use in Dragon Age II. Demo download progress will be tracked on this page, so check back often!

To get your download counted, you will need to log into your EA account while playing the demo.

- BioWare | Dragon Age

Its been a very long time, since we PC gamers had a demo of a AAA game.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
Its been a very long time, since we PC gamers had a demo of a AAA game.
Yeah right most games don't like to launch their demo. Well I loved the DAO waiting for this one. But you know EA launched too many DLCs for DAO hope this won't happen with this game.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Awesome. the Origins was awesome and it was the first RPG that really got me interested in this genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
^ They will. This is 20011. Who are we kiddin' ! There will be number of free, special and paid DLCs.
Too bad. Some DLCs are launched and most gamers don't even know about that what's the catch then. You know like DLCs for some armour or ring or belts they are like very small addition totally not worth. One Who Download gets a small advantage and others don't. I mean DLCs should add something to gameplay.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Too bad. Some DLCs are launched and most gamers don't even know about that what's the catch then. You know like DLCs for some armour or ring or belts they are like very small addition totally not worth. One Who Download gets a small advantage and others don't. I mean DLCs should add something to gameplay.

Its one funny way to make money. And fans need some reason to play game for few minutes(if not hours) again.

its just the demo launch?
when will be the total package coming out?

March 8. And its not just demo launch. Its the first demo for a high profile PC game that is coming out after ages.

Whats an AAA title? :confused:

Its the highest grade a "THING" can get.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
DAMN..gotta play Origins!

I told you nearly a gazillion times on phone, and in your house. I even took interest and gave you the game. Still you are speculating about installing the game. No way you are going to complete Origins before the release of Dragon Age 2.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishma said:
No way you are going to complete Origins before the release of Dragon Age 2.
Actually he can if he game night and day. It took me about 80 hrs to complete that game and awakening.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ God damn it. Thanks for reminding. Never played Awakening. I forgot about the whole damn thing. Thanks a ton, dude. **RUNS**

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
God damn it. Thanks for reminding. Never played Awakening. I forgot about the whole damn thing. Thanks a ton, dude
Just play as your previous character I mean you don't need to make new character for it. But its quite confusing I mean the map of some cities. But still worth play.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Piyush said:
Awakening is like DLC of DAO1 ?
Yes exactly and adds about 10 to 15 hours of gameplay and maybe more

cyborg47

Technomancer
I told you nearly a gazillion times on phone, and in your house. I even took interest and gave you the game. Still you are speculating about installing the game. No way you are going to complete Origins before the release of Dragon Age 2.

Waoh!..cmon man, i really want to play that game, but college doesnt let me do that! :(
Anyway, i ll be totally jobless for the whole march..and WILL finish DOA! :twisted:

Top Bottom