Downloading torrents..

In my college downloading torrents seems to be blocked.Is there any way i can download torrents(using torrent downloaders like utorrent).

Note: Torrent files are being downloaded but no download starts using torrent downloader

Flash

Lost in speed
In my college downloading torrents seems to be blocked.Is there any way i can download torrents(using torrent downloaders like utorrent).

Note: Torrent files are being downloaded but no download starts using torrent downloader

Maybe its because of the Service provider, not by College institution!

kisame

King of Heroes
Colleges block ports which are needed by torrents.This is done to prevent misuse of the bandwidth.So,you cannot do anything on that front.
However,if u have a computer outside your college with full internet access,then you can setup your laptop/pc in college to download from torrents.

Flash

Lost in speed
Colleges block ports which are needed by torrents.This is done to prevent misuse of the bandwidth.So,you cannot do anything on that front.
However,if u have a computer outside your college with full internet access,then you can setup your laptop/pc in college to download from torrents.

I thought he is using the College internet by staying in Hostel.

rahulonmars

Broken In
You can do one thing, try to scan the open ports and change the uTorrent port accordingly in the settings.

It's worth trying.

clmlbx

Technomancer
well if college internet speed is good which believe should then why do you need torrents. use links. .

and public trackers do not need port open right ?

clmlbx

Technomancer
I am always downloading from private tracker and I have opened a port so don't have any experience over there but my friends have not & I am sure as they don't know what does it mean or how to.. and they are downloading from public tracker..so you don't need to I guess

Top Bottom