Download Angry Birds for PC

Tech&ME

Banned
Angry Birds for PC is now available.

You can download from here

Enjoy!! :))

PS : Free Demo version, still have to pay for the FULL version.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got the Full version a long time ago - previous year ;-)

Thanks for sharing the link might be useful to some to test the game before buying.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah tried it, played it and liked it but never loved it. I loved it on my mobile though. Never liked it very much on my PC.

mitraark

Decrepit
Yeah tried it, played it and liked it but never loved it. I loved it on my mobile though. Never liked it very much on my PC.

Maybe you didn't play it right -_-'

Even my insanely 'padhakoo' roommate got addicted to it , he was mesmarised by the sheer amount of projectile motion invloved in it.

gameranand

Living to Play
mitraark said:
Maybe you didn't play it right -_-'

Even my insanely 'padhakoo' roommate got addicted to it , he was mesmarised by the sheer amount of projectile motion invloved in it.
Well like I said I like this game on my mobile. This game is just isn't for me on PC. I have also played it for many hours on my mobile. My friend plays this on PC and loves it but I don't its personal taste. :)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I play this on Chrome...no need to download anything... :D and its insanely fun! :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@topgear? how did you get the full version? was it the intel app up version?
Chrome only has a few levels

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well like I said I like this game on my mobile. This game is just isn't for me on PC. I have also played it for many hours on my mobile. My friend plays this on PC and loves it but I don't its personal taste. :)

try Rio on PC. much much better than the original angry birds.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@topgear? how did you get the full version? was it the intel app up version?
Chrome only has a few levels

No -it's not the intel app up and about how did I get this - from a friend - he was saying he has a really cool free game so I thought why not give it a try - and how did he got that - I better not discuss it anymore ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ may be I were not aware of those blogs and the game at that time - anyway, congrats for your legit version ;-)

Top Bottom