Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Looks like Ot trio will be a pain in butt to arrange properly esp for those who have time constraints. Can I change my choice to mid only if possible?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Seems meta of Dota became even more carry oriented. Dazzle etc are literally eaten up. Everyone makes shadow blade these days. Nerf confirmed next MAJOR patch for sure.
Looks like Ot trio will be a pain in butt to arrange properly esp for those who have time constraints. Can I change my choice to mid only if possible?
No you can't

Yeah OT tio might take longer than we expect it to, I also prefer Mid Only Solo :D

p.s. I think we can edit the responses, it should have given you an edit URL. If not, just fill them again, I'll remove your old entry :p

sygeek

Technomancer
Yeah OT tio might take longer than we expect it to, I also prefer Mid Only Solo :D

p.s. I think we can edit the responses, it should have given you an edit URL. If not, just fill them again, I'll remove your old entry :p
mid only solo won't be perfectly balanced though. OT is better in that regard.

mid only solo won't be perfectly balanced though. OT is better in that regard.

OT solo might be better, but the format of the tournament has to be like a league which will take really long time to finish..

I've played Dota 2 for two years, I will not give it up

I've been playing DotA for ~7 years now :D

i have exam on that day...can you organize my matches post 8 pm?

Sure yeah, after generating the schedule I'll give you the dates in prior so that we can plan this out. Will share a Google Calendar link with you guys :)

Cruzy

Journeyman
I have a question regardimg the tournament.For this,do I need to have a MMR rating or can I just register for it?

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

No need for a calibrated MMR, you'll be placed with lower level people if you haven't done it yet(at random).

- - - Updated - - -

Dota 2 Mid Only Championship | Toornamen

Created this toornament to manage schedule and brackets. We will begin our games today at 10PM with the following matches:

Code:
fluffyvader	- TheVenerable
Vegeta		- Cyberghost
DVJex		- alluazad
ProN00B		- Wuodland
FusionX		- Rambo
<[Z]er0>	- I Scream
Bone Fletcher	- Switch
Shanks		- Strikemaster

azvnoit

Journeyman
Dota 2 Mid Only Championship | Toornamen

Created this toornament to manage schedule and brackets. We will begin our games today at 10PM with the following matches:

Code:
fluffyvader	- TheVenerable
Vegeta		- Cyberghost
DVJex		- alluazad
ProN00B		- Wuodland
FusionX		- Rambo
<[Z]er0>	- I Scream
Bone Fletcher	- Switch
Shanks		- Strikemaster

How can I watch the tournament matches?

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=129188]azvnoit[/MENTION]
add any of us on steam and you can watch when it happens.

My steam id in my signature. Steam gamertag Shanks

Niilesh

Padawan
Gaben doesn't want me to lose MMR. 2 comebacks in a row. One with 14.5K and one with 12K gold disadvantage.

*i.imgur.com/9oiFYPW.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uTDs2UK.jpg

azvnoit

Journeyman
streak.JPG

This has been my last week, baby-sitting a friend of mine.
Feeling hopeless as every match is taking so much effort and still we end up losing. When I pick carry we have all carry team and others are clueless about item builds (no mkb against evasive heroes, no bkb against magical heroes). If I pick support we have a good team team but the carrys are not well farmed in comparison to enemy.
Every game we end up having 1-2 trolls with their shenanigans.

Is it the same for you guys? How did any of you won against such match up?

Edit: I realize my friend is noob and I have to play for 2 but every match I have to play for 3-4 guys, that is, 1-2 guys and me end up putting all the efforts.

sygeek

Technomancer
View attachment 16355

This has been my last week, baby-sitting a friend of mine.
Feeling hopeless as every match is taking so much effort and still we end up losing. When I pick carry we have all carry team and others are clueless about item builds (no mkb against evasive heroes, no bkb against magical heroes). If I pick support we have a good team team but the carrys are not well farmed in comparison to enemy.
Every game we end up having 1-2 trolls with their shenanigans.

Is it the same for you guys? How did any of you won against such match up?

Edit: I realize my friend is noob and I have to play for 2 but every match I have to play for 3-4 guys, that is, 1-2 guys and me end up putting all the efforts.

Its hard to win if u're queuing with a total newbie friend. You'll be the highest mmr with a bunch of clueless players while the enemy will all have similar mmr, way higher than the rest of your team. It's hard to 1v5 in such a scenario.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Its hard to win if u're queuing with a total newbie friend. You'll be the highest mmr with a bunch of clueless players while the enemy will all have similar mmr, way higher than the rest of your team. It's hard to 1v5 in such a scenario.

That could be, as whenever I solo queue it is easier to pull off a win. Probably, I should use smurf to queue with my friend.

Top Bottom