Who are you?

• Total voters

anaklusmos

Youngling
IDK if my internet connection got better or Valve changed the netcode to somehow bypass BSNL network after they launched Reborn beta. I'm getting about 100-200ms ping now. Used to get 250-350ms ping before Reborn was launched.
Afaik, reborn only shows lower ping, or the network ping might be reduced. But the game does work more slowly, due to increased input latency maybe

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Afaik, reborn only shows lower ping, or the network ping might be reduced. But the game does work more slowly, due to increased input latency maybe

I am talking about in game ping and in Dota 2 client not in Reborn. I was only referring to 'after' Reborn beta launched.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
my bsnl does not connect with indian server in d2 , my Idea 3g easily connects with indian server? has bsnl blocked d2 server?

xtr3m3

Journeyman
guys i have few things to ask,

In d2 how to use my bottle on allies?

how to turn off my courier sharing?

i am very good with d1 , however i don't know most of the shortcuts in D2

Also D2 vs D2 reborn ? which one is most played? is D2 reborn worth downloading?

anaklusmos

Youngling
Ctrl + bottle key, then left click on ally
I don't think you can turn off courier sharing
Normal client is most played, but reborn is worth downloading if you have a lot of friends to play custom games with, or if you have bandwidth to waste

xtr3m3

Journeyman
Ctrl + bottle key, then left click on ally
I don't think you can turn off courier sharing
Normal client is most played, but reborn is worth downloading if you have a lot of friends to play custom games with, or if you have bandwidth to waste

will stick with d2 normal

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
xtr3m3 said:
Also D2 vs D2 reborn ? which one is most played? is D2 reborn worth downloading?

The UI & stuff is quite good but there were a few bugs. If you just play the "Normal" mode play the stable one.

Most compendium owners got Reborn to finish the challenge & they end up playing the fun custom modes as well.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
The UI & stuff is quite good but there were a few bugs. If you just play the "Normal" mode play the stable one.

Most compendium owners got Reborn to finish the challenge & they end up playing the fun custom modes as well.

custom modes ?? does it have similar mode like as in LoD (Legends of DotA) ?

whats that compendium thing? i have heard ppl chatting about it.

sohan_92

In the zone
DoTA 2 reborn pretty bad for me. Now my ping is 100+ for SEA server and if connection failure you won't be able to connect again. And also we have a very good India Dota Server !!!

Top Bottom