Who are you?

• Total voters

anaklusmos

Youngling
I think tomorrow is the last day, not sure though.
Anyways, thankfully the stupid mode is ending..... got pit against teams with 20k+ points so many times, lost the will to fight

You die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become Slayer.
I have been assimilated, I am noob now. Certified by the countless other noobs out there *cough*TrickHunter.

Will now be yelling "will play support for no abuse" a lot. I even had a recruit of mine, he should have been sucking on lollies at the time I started playing Dota, call me a reproducing noob which spawns the seeds of noobness to the team. Can't top that. Will see you all once this beast thing has calmed its mammaries down (might still feed though). Treat me like that war veteran in the movies. I have seen things, things that you will never see like the Centaur's passive ult.

Joke aside, YB is making it even harder to get myself back in the game after the break. I suck a lot now, can't even play a single carry in game. Might seriously consider quitting.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
You die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become Slayer.
I have been assimilated, I am noob now. Certified by the countless other noobs out there *cough*TrickHunter.

Will now be yelling "will play support for no abuse" a lot. I even had a recruit of mine, he should have been sucking on lollies at the time I started playing Dota, call me a reproducing noob which spawns the seeds of noobness to the team. Can't top that. Will see you all once this beast thing has calmed its mammaries down (might still feed though). Treat me like that war veteran in the movies. I have seen things, things that you will never see like the Centaur's passive ult.

Joke aside, YB is making it even harder to get myself back in the game after the break. I suck a lot now, can't even play a single carry in game. Might seriously consider quitting.

Thanks to gaben and staff, events becoming more and more p2w now. Anyways come play with us on weekends. Play your signature Drow

Cruzy

Journeyman
Just a small question-is everyone present in this group a friend of the other members on
steam?
If so, I would like someone to help me importune my dota game as I've started playing it again recently :)

Top Bottom