Who are you?

• Total voters

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
This new bloom is load of crap, due to the 10 min limit, the whole network got stuffed and I couldn't connect!!!
They should probably increase the time and let it happen at different time perioids

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
haha just dont get too serious on LPQ lol, consider all random as fun, you can try out all sorts of ****..problem would be your team mates
and why did valve remove alternate hero picking style which was similar to ranked games.., i think that was actually quite good , prevented opp team waiting till the end and counterpicking , its an annoyance sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Year beast brawl event checker
*dota2.cyborgmatt.com/prizetracker/yearbeast

snap

Lurker
haha just dont get too serious on LPQ lol, consider all random as fun, you can try out all sorts of ****..problem would be your team mates
and why did valve remove alternate hero picking style which was similar to ranked games.., i think that was actually quite good , prevented opp team waiting till the end and counterpicking , its an annoyance sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

Year beast brawl event checker
Dota 2 Prize Pool Tracker

Nice, now i dont have to keep the client open always :D and i think they increased the Q time to 20 minutes i think

sygeek

Technomancer
Lost all 5 LPQ matches, abandoned on the next match just as I completed LPQ and lost that too. Classic.

Anyone wanna queue up?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Ah crap I'm unlucky, got in a year beast brawl crashed at start and abandon
Now in lpq
Man it was sad watching all others in team getting drops after win :(

sygeek

Technomancer
Isn't this paid? And what about VAC?
You can actually indefinitely keep extending trial by logging into facebook (create a temporary one).

VAC has nothing to do with this. You're connecting to Dota2 through a VPN (based in India). It's not modifying the game.

gameranand

Living to Play
You can actually indefinitely keep extending trial by logging into facebook (create a temporary one).

VAC has nothing to do with this. You're connecting to Dota2 through a VPN (based in India). It's not modifying the game.

Please Elaborate. :)

sygeek

Technomancer
When your trial is over and you click play, it takes you into another screen. You are asked to either buy the game or extend the trial by 14 days by logging into facebook, and sharing some post. After which you get 14 days credited into your account.

You can keep doing this every 14 days.

Btw, select server manually instead of autoselect. I use IN2 server.

gameranand

Living to Play
When your trial is over and you click play, it takes you into another screen. You are asked to either buy the game or extend the trial by 14 days by logging into facebook, and sharing some post. After which you get 14 days credited into your account.

You can keep doing this every 14 days.

Btw, select server manually instead of autoselect. I use IN2 server.

Oh didn't knew that. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom