Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
Best is Axe. Since Huskar sacrifices half of his HP to do ulti, if you and your team can deal a bit more damage, then Axe ulti can finish him off easily.
Apart from it I think Necro ulti can do same.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=134449]aaruni[/MENTION] your steam id?

Roger that, that match put off my mind but then the all support match was like, I knew we would lost from beginning but we won LOL. Now will sleep in peace. :D

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Best is Axe. Since Huskar sacrifices half of his HP to do ulti, if you and your team can deal a bit more damage, then Axe ulti can finish him off easily.
Apart from it I think Necro ulti can do same.

- - - Updated - - -
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<u><a href="*www.digit.in/forum/members/134449.html" target="_blank">aaruni</a></u>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> your steam id?

Steam Community :: Terminator

- - - Updated - - -

[youtube]IW7Cebeat5g[/youtube]

gameranand

Living to Play
You team was prolly filled with magic damage spells and ultis. Husker can go yolo any time he wants, thats why i love'im. :cool:

Well in many matches we have fcked Huskar pretty damn hard so I wouldn't say awesome. I just made a wrong choice in Hero selection. If I would had picked Shadow Shaman then Huskar can't do $hit.

sygeek

Technomancer
While that model is good and all, I'm surprised it took them so long to make it. We literally paid for it as a strech goal.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Played a game after a long time, won it but apparently the score won't add due to poor network conditions....

Top Bottom