Who are you?

• Total voters

Ramu56

Journeyman
I am supporting C9 and EG just because they got crazy ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Newbee just owned DK. Lost 4 rares. :muttering:
Im supporting Newbee and Navi. N-POWER

Btw when is the first 1v1 match?
I won 2 mythicals from that match :) There are 2 more DK vs Newbee matches today,gonna bet on DK next match :D

Piyush

Lanaya
I won 2 mythicals from that match :) There are 2 more DK vs Newbee matches today,gonna bet on DK next match :D

I was trying to bet onn newbee today morning but that bot was giving errors. Could have won 4 keys just like that

And yea, thinking of beting next on DK, hoping they'd win :D

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
i have been changing steam password for every 3-4 months but didnt give enough on gmail account
just now learned it has 2-step verification :(
now i have total of 4 steam accounts and i am writing username and passwords in note

how the hackers get my email and how the hell they hack it?Need to know to avenge somebody

Niilesh

Padawan
i have been changing steam password for every 3-4 months but didnt give enough on gmail account
just now learned it has 2-step verification :(
now i have total of 4 steam accounts and i am writing username and passwords in note

how the hackers get my email and how the hell they hack it?Need to know to avenge somebody
your gmail got hacked?
Most of the time they use phishing to hack or maybe your security question is something easy to guess?

snap

Lurker
How can i spec the games you guys playing? the tourney i mean, btw [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] sent you a add request in steam

DVJex

In the zone
If that happens, right click>watch on someone else in/spectating that game.

And [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION], if i dl my replay, can i see your commentary on my noobness? xD

Katalyst

Broken In
[Dota 2 LAN Tournament at Bangalore] Inter-Cafe Championship - Powered by Logitech G

Details:- *www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/184745-lan-tournament-inter-cafe-championship-powered-logitech-g.html

Top Bottom