Who are you?

• Total voters
I farm at night. Don't hate me plzthxkbai :'(

I should fix my role: support, offlane or carry. I kinda fail every time I go and become a saver carry (one who picks last because there ain't one good nuff'). Used to play bone a lot but people at lvl60+ buy dust now so there's that. Next best carry for me is [SUB]Drow[/SUB], and bara. Pathetic really, I know. I do however have a good amount of wins with the doc', disruptor, prophet, sven and legion commander. Who do you think I should focus more on?

Also I've had many people call "wtf nub support look items" when I bought through my way 10 sentries and ~5/6 observers, so it's not a big deal for me to play support (inb4 nubdok comments).

Piyush

Lanaya
I farm at night. Don't hate me plzthxkbai :'(

I should fix my role: support, offlane or carry. I kinda fail every time I go and become a saver carry (one who picks last because there ain't one good nuff'). Used to play bone a lot but people at lvl60+ buy dust now so there's that. Next best carry for me is [SUB]Drow[/SUB], and bara. Pathetic really, I know. I do however have a good amount of wins with the doc', disruptor, prophet, sven and legion commander. Who do you think I should focus more on?

Also I've had many people call "wtf nub support look items" when I bought through my way 10 sentries and ~5/6 observers, so it's not a big deal for me to play support (inb4 nubdok comments).

"Night time is my time"- Balanar
You should start hunting squishy heroes in night time. Day time is saved for tower hug-n-farm thing. Dont hesitate in stealing kills in ganks because the mid game is dependent so much on you. Also you have semi carry potential, AC + Basher(abyssal)+situational item is so cool.

Anyways I really like your doc and disrupter plays. May be you can do laning with Axe and can (potentially) do a team wipe as well. Axe blink, calls while you set you your carnival. Late game disrupter with agha can just ruin everything the enemies might be capable of.

Dont care about wkwkwk players and their wkwkwk comments. Play in party, we have more than enough players from tdf now.

DVJex

In the zone
Oh. I didnt mean that. I meant randoming a hero instead of picking. It's 200 extra gold after all for the first to pick.

Niilesh

Padawan
Oh. I didnt mean that. I meant randoming a hero instead of picking. It's 200 extra gold after all for the first to pick.
you got that wrong. [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] will random a limited list of heroes using some app. no extra money will we there.
also hsr where can i find all the info you gave about the tournament in one place?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
The first two matches are picked by players. Using the random option in those two matches i mean.

I am not sure if randoming is allowed in 1v1 mid matches in general.

[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] Can player random in first two matches?

- - - Updated - - -

If one player randoms, then he will get more starting gold than the other. I think hsr will random the hero, the players will have to play that.

+1

Read the Info section here.

The Dota 2 Mid Only Faceoff

Third game hero chosen at random from (Nevermore, POTM, Puck, Lanaya, Invoker, Weaver).

hsr will select one hero from the above list randomly. Players are not going to random.

The matches are best of 3. First match Player A picks a hero first, player B picks the same hero.
In second match it is turn for Player B to pick first. If the score ties, third match will take place.

The question dvjex asking is, in first match if player A randoms, instead of picking, he will get 200 gold extra. whether player B have to pick the same hero, and play with default gold. is it fair?

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Add more heroes to random pool

- - - Updated - - -

Also, competitive Dota in a nutshell

DK wins > world greatest dota team
DK loses > they weren't playing their best

EG wins > 2ez4rtz
EG loses > 2hard4rtz

iG wins > zzzzzzzzzzzzz chinese dota
iG loses > zzzzzzzzzzzz chinese dota

Na'Vi wins > dondo OP nerf plos
Na'Vi loses > they were trolling with the picks

C9 wins > EE-SAMA NO MERCY
C9 loses > kick EE win ti4

Alliance wins > FCKING R[A]TS
Alliance loses > SERVES YOU WELL R[A]TS

Niilesh

Padawan
seriously Na'Vi needs to get their **** together. only dendi is playing good, they don't know how to play half the heroes that they draft.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
seriously Na'Vi needs to get their **** together. only dendi is playing good, they don't know how to play half the heroes that they draft.

Alliance Sucks nowadays because other teams found the heroes that counter Rat Dota (like NP,tinker,lycan etc.,)
and most of the team rumoured that they are keeping some kind of strategy that is only going to be revealed in TI4

College started :(

Piyush

Lanaya
Alliance Sucks nowadays because other teams found the heroes that counter Rat Dota (like NP,tinker,lycan etc.,)
and most of the team rumoured that they are keeping some kind of strategy that is only going to be revealed in TI4

College started :(
Still R[A]t dota strong.
And Alliance found a good team hero when playing R[A]T dota. Pugna.
That hero ruined everything in empire vs [A] match.

If at all any confusion arise, these are the ground rules for qDota
  • Radiant always picks, dire has to pick the same hero. Randoming is not allowed.
  • In a game of Player A v/ Player B, Player A gets radiant first, Player B second (if 3rd match, Player A gets radiant again)
  • Third match hero will be selected by me from a pool of heroes at random. Players have to pick it.
  • Any interaction with neutral creeps is a disqualification. However, you can use roshan to get killed.
  • Courier is provided without cost and is allowed to refill bottles.
  • Use or buy of Soul Ring is a disqualification.
  • Creep stacking or creep blocking using skills aren't allowed and will issue a warning and then disqualification.
  • Players are allowed a maximum of 3 pauses per game (max 3 matches). With one pause maximum of 5 minutes.
  • All chat will be allowed if both parties agree. (at your risk)
  • Failure to connect after 8 minutes of disconnection will lead to a loss.
  • The result of the match shall be final as per score and thus approved by someone casting it.
  • A win is either by scoring two kills or two towers down.
  • A player is allowed to forfeit at any time by using gg.
  • This is a double elimination, pay close attention to the brackets.
  • Players can reschedule their games but not matches. Failure to do so may result in the other party winning.
  • All games are best of 3, except the final. It will be a best of 5, with the winner's bracket topper having a 1 - 0 advantage.

Piyush

Lanaya
[Prize]Apart from 1st prize, there'll a prize to runner up as well. Of course the value will be less than 10$. I will decide the prize for runner during the final match itself.[/Prize]

Top Bottom