Who are you?

• Total voters

anaklusmos

Youngling
There is a mode called "Champions Mode" where some heroes can be banned and picked as you see that in the lobby..
what if they banned your 1 or 2 heroes ex: Drow ,Sniper ..try to play a hero with your own style and you will be shining in few weeks :)

Its Captain's Mode, bcoz the team captain chooses the bans and picks for the team :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys today when I was playing the games then I was able to control other players too who were disconnected from the game. Is it normal that anyone can control my Hero if I disconnect. This was the reason I won the match as only two Heroes were in the game so I go with Army of 4 and anyone who camw near me burned in ASH. :cool:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Guys today when I was playing the games then I was able to control other players too who were disconnected from the game. Is it normal that anyone can control my Hero if I disconnect. This was the reason I won the match as only two Heroes were in the game so I go with Army of 4 and anyone who camw near me burned in ASH. :cool:
yep.Only you're team mates can control you're hero.
Usually controlling more than 1 hero is a pain in the @$$

gamer.geek

Broken In
Guys Can anyone explain me how bettting on Dota2lounge works? I have bet today on a match of Na'vi vs Fside. I bet 2 unc. and it says 0.3 for 2 unc. What does this mean?

Will I get my items back if Navi wins this game, I mean the ones I have bet?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
any advice on how to play puck?

i don't play puck much but if you have time watch some Navi TI3 replays, Dendi is one of the best puck players out there...also i learned how to play weaver correctly by watching XBOCT's game during TI3..the replays are pretty helpful...

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys Can anyone explain me how bettting on Dota2lounge works? I have bet today on a match of Na'vi vs Fside. I bet 2 unc. and it says 0.3 for 2 unc. What does this mean?

Will I get my items back if Navi wins this game, I mean the ones I have bet?
Suppose you bet 1 unc and the winning ratio is 1.3 This means for each unc you bet, you have 100% chance of getting 1 unc AND 30% chance of getting another unc.
And yea, winning the bet means your bet items are given back too along with items you won
any advice on how to play puck?

Very good initiator but hard on fingers. Check Dota2Cinema guide to know about the item and skill build. Once you get that, watch some pro replays as Ghouse suggested. Some of the best players are Dendi, S4, Fata, SingSing

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Very good initiator but hard on fingers. Check Dota2Cinema guide to know about the item and skill build. Once you get that, watch some pro replays as Ghouse suggested. Some of the best players are Dendi, S4, Fata, SingSing
and you forgot my name on that list :zzz::zzz::zzz:
add Bone Fletcher to that List

Top Bottom