Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
lol don't forget ageta :D

guys my party MMR is 3600 and I only play with you guys in a party, how come it is high?

You were in high level match making before the matchmaking introduced. Actually this MMR is not from scratch, they took in consideration about the matches played before. Also we play with vader,ninno and all sometimes ;)

one Fletcher , azinga , ageta.... Someone called me bageta in chats, I liked it Lets all make name starting with B, or at least a B in the name

Ramu56

Journeyman
The MMR is not calculated only with that 10 caliberation matches,it is calculated from all your matches before this MMR is introduced.So,people came from Dota1 have more MMR.And,as i started MOBA with dota2 itself and even fed with Drow ranger in the beginning,my MMR is bad :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
The MMR is not calculated only with that 10 caliberation matches,it is calculated from all your matches before this MMR is introduced.So,people came from Dota1 have more MMR.And,as i started MOBA with dota2 itself and even fed with Drow ranger in the beginning,my MMR is bad :)

U mad bro?

Guyz I made a guide for Lina, check it out :D
*steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213301095

Cannot check now, will check and downvote once I reach home.

Piyush

Lanaya
You were in high level match making before the matchmaking introduced. Actually this MMR is not from scratch, they took in consideration about the matches played before. Also we play with vader,ninno and all sometimes ;)

one Fletcher , azinga , ageta.... Someone called me bageta in chats, I liked it Lets all make name starting with B, or at least a B in the name

I called you Bageta a couple of times just for fun :D
Steam Community :: Guide :: Dragon Fire
I'm thinking its a carry Lina guide ? :p
You mean people who have played DOTA 1 before?
Cannot check now, will check and downvote once I reach home.
:lol: such hatred toward your homies

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
i have played dota 1 for 4 years and been playing dota 2 since nov 2011, was lucky enough to a key through the random PD bot giveaway and at that time mostly 1500 ppl used to come online....

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Steam Community :: Guide :: Dragon Fire

Not to be rude but You know the difference between bloodstone and soulbooster right?
You wrote "complete Bloodstone by dissassembling arcane boots" and posted a picture of soulbooster along with it..

Last edited:
Top Bottom