Who are you?

• Total voters

gamer.geek

Broken In
OMG Vegeta has got an arcana item! :shock: :shock::-o Dude today I saw your inv and I was amazed at the number of treasure keys and rares/mythicals you have. I almost got a heart attack by seeing the number of treasure keys. How you got so many gr8 items?? I mean you just have 1600 hrs of gameplay but still you have so many gr8 items. Have you bought them?

Please tell me the secret behind all these items. :D

BTW Anyone here has any pudge uncommons and commons and wants anything from my crappy inv?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
OMG Vegeta has got an arcana item! :shock: :shock::-o Dude today I saw your inv and I was amazed at the number of treasure keys and rares/mythicals you have. I almost got a heart attack by seeing the number of treasure keys. How you got so many gr8 items?? I mean you just have 1600 hrs of gameplay but still you have so many gr8 items. Have you bought them?

Please tell me the secret behind all these items. :D

BTW Anyone here has any pudge uncommons and commons and wants anything from my crappy inv?

My second last page was also full of keys but I opened so many chests in diretide, so it became empty. :-| . I am very poor luck at getting game drop items. So far I have not got any mythical or legendary in game drops. So the hours played is totally obsolate. All the item I got is via trading.

What modifiers do you have?

Forgot.. will check and tell you.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Heard 2 new heroes have been introduced? How long would be the learning curve for those?

Earth Spirit is quite a tough hero and I don't know anyone who plays fairly well with those. I have tried it few times in Dota 1. This hero is quite different from other heroes and requires a good presence of mind and calmness to exploit its feature rich skills.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
*cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/505823707826989426/B54481383EBCE85383951665613DB6F1DA10BD37/
first time at level 25 :D

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I dont think he was thinking at all. I saw a pic where Riki built Refresher and Scepter.

Back when I started Dota (1), all of us were beginners and learned doing all sort of things we laugh at today. One of it was our obsession with Vladmir's offering, and the whole team would make one of it -_-.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Back when I started Dota (1), all of us were beginners and learned doing all sort of things we laugh at today. One of it was our obsession with Vladmir's offering, and the whole team would make one of it -_-.

That is ok, still I see people making MoM+Deso , Battlefury on Range hero , vlad on range carry.

Top Bottom