Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Spreadsheet updated
We have 28 players from TDF now :|
I meant active players yaar.
Plus there is no balance of team most of the times when we play. This is the main reason that many guys dropped the idea of lobby. Nothing is more saddening than losing a one sided match again and again and again.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I meant active players yaar.
Plus there is no balance of team most of the times when we play. This is the main reason that many guys dropped the idea of lobby. Nothing is more saddening than losing a one sided match again and again and again.

We can balance teams only when we play more together. We are leaving it to steam and it's creating random teams.

--------------

I think we should skip the balance team option and do it manually. Like we choose two captains before starting the game. Each one chooses the player he wants turn by turn (like we must have done for cricket when we were kids).

Piyush

Lanaya
I think we should skip the balance team option and do it manually. Like we choose two captains before starting the game. Each one chooses the player he wants turn by turn (like we must have done for cricket when we were kids).

hahha thats nice.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
We can balance teams only when we play more together. We are leaving it to steam and it's creating random teams.

--------------

idk that idea works coz when i am the captain i always took good players and big looking players :p
better play a team match against someone
vote starting now
Team match or F***** up lobby match?

rapusa

Journeyman
--------------
I agree, Captain mode can solve balancing issue. Just don't pick ganeshnokiae63 as captain :twisted:
Recently I played solo games in dota 2 and all were full of retards who abuse abilities. New stone spirit give them more chances to abuse, even disable help option don't work.(Now just playing LOL, community far better there )msg me on steam if want team match :wink:
Even when I play with friends, matches are mostly unbalanced so why not play lobby instead at least we know that no one will abuse or ruin fun :evil:

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Lets play then today.
You guys start playing. I won't be playing until Jan.

Leetss do it today xD
More important make a whatsapp group for dota 2
You will be out of that group. I dont want to get constant beep on my phone.
That's a good idea. @arijit: You can mute a group. Get messages but not notifications.

idk that idea works coz when i am the captain i always took good players and big looking players :p
better play a team match against someone
vote starting now
Team match or F***** up lobby match?

What is team match? I heard it a few times in this thread but have no idea what it is.

I agree, Captain mode can solve balancing issue. Just don't pick ganeshnokiae63 as captain :twisted:
Recently I played solo games in dota 2 and all were full of retards who abuse abilities. New stone spirit give them more chances to abuse, even disable help option don't work.(Now just playing LOL, community far better there )msg me on steam if want team match :wink:
Even when I play with friends, matches are mostly unbalanced so why not play lobby instead at least we know that no one will abuse or ruin fun :evil:
hahha thats nice.
We need captains who have played with most of TDF members. So that excludes me :'(

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
i just got a mythical bunny courier drop in a totally one sided game...i was playing pudge with a score of 3/16/12...we lost pretty bad...how did i get this drop?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
@arijit: You can mute a group. Get messages but not notifications.

What is team match? I heard it a few times in this thread but have no idea what it is.

You have not played with serpent, through out the game you will hear that alt+click map ping sound. Wait now that alt+ctrl click sound which is more annoying :(

Team match is even more harder. There is an option to find team matches. You can create your own team with 5 members, and you will be match against another team. Once we played, nd totally wiped out. They are mostly Lannies or communicate via microphone. Not like us. :D

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer

team match requires 5 in a party and this "Find A Team Match" need to be clicked to play against a team
this type of match maybe harder but not all the matches are
Mostly tournament picks are taken and laning like trilane ,solo are

Team match is even more harder. There is an option to find team matches. You can create your own team with 5 members, and you will be match against another team. Once we played, nd totally wiped out. They are mostly Lannies or communicate via microphone. Not like us. :D
I still remember the match and got the results too
ganesh-clinkz
disasterparthi-enchantress
fang-night stalker
vegeta-rubick
ninno-spirit breaker
their picks are naix, Shadow demon,puck, magnus , venomancer..
we did a mistake that we are radiant..and our laning was enchantress(NC) and rubick bot lane ,NS mid , Clinkz and bara top lane :pan:
their magnus did solo top ,puck went mid and they tried tri lane Shadow demon , naix and venomancer :duh2::facepalm:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Guys add me.. Started playing recently :) 100+ Hours so far.. I added myname in the Dota 2 Entry form on Google Drive :)

Top Bottom