Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
You may also try Clinkz, Phantom Assassin, Phantom Lancer, Leshrac, Lina, Crystal Maiden, Gyrocopter since you mainly play carries and nukers.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Carries are late gamers. They will be the driving force of the match once they level up and get their core items but are a little more than useless early game. Ex : Trax, Sniper, Riki, BH, etc.

Nukers are those heroes who have certain skills with high damage and low cooldown, so those skills can be used rapidly and repeatedly. Ex. Lina, SD, Magnus, etc.

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yesterday me,piyush etc had a match
Pudge was hacking, he sent our team sniper flying to his base and sniper got killed

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
ha ha lol.. I was spectating that game. and :rofl:

Actually that is ability abuse, Chen has a skill to send his teammate to the base. So at first chen was casting that ability on pudge. after a short delay pudge hooks.
So the one who was hooked also flying to base with pudge..

I could not stop laughing seeing sniper flying. :rofl: :rofl: It was very funny though. I think they will fix it in upcoming patches.

Piyush

Lanaya
Yea this is just a combo
I used to do it during greevling event and to be honest I'd like it to be remain in the game :D

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
ha ha lol.. I was spectating that game. and :rofl:

Actually that is ability abuse, Chen has a skill to send his teammate to the base. So at first chen was casting that ability on pudge. after a short delay pudge hooks.
So the one who was hooked also flying to base with pudge..

I could not stop laughing seeing sniper flying. :rofl: :rofl: It was very funny though. I think they will fix it in upcoming patches.

that's not a bug

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dude, make your profile public. No one can add you otherwise.

Added, accept...

Last edited:

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
guys one of the best games i played
check this game replay if u like
the way this game turned
i cant believe we won in the end :D

Attachments

• mirana.jpg
    mirana.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 74