Who are you?

• Total voters

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Left playing Dota2. I know it may sound very conservative, but some incidents made me do it. First is, from day1, i'm experiencing vocal and written abuse in every single game i join in SEA or Europe Servers, it happens that everyone knows how to play( but they do not), calling other noobs, failing to do even a single plan because they know crap about DOTA then getting high and starting abusing their own teammates with critical slang for nothing. The opp team plays silent, deadly and wins. Its nothing personal for its a game only.

IT goes on for a while until one gets the hang of it. That night i played with Ramu, a match with semi-pros and lost big time. No issues. Then started playing another with some SEA guys along with one of my Indian ex-roomie. We started good, had a few kills, then some big-talker in that game from Singapore started it, he was doing solo in mid and was thrashed heavily by some superb timed ganks by opp team, like we all know it cant be helped most of the times and the time taken for a co player to get there and save him will kill him three times. We started support on him after that, but the guy got enraged...and started abusing...i tried to cool him down but he went high..and went on very hard to bear slangs on me...i restrained myself and kept patience for a long time. After mid game he did the mistake of visiting my profile in steam and found am Indian.

And then...it was raining pings like "f*** India" "India Fails" "All Indians are M**** C****", That did it, I alt-tabbed, reported the player, and then got back into the game, left playing, pressed enter and literally killed him and his entire family with a level of written abuse that if he wd hear it, his ears would have bled. The game stopped seeing all that...everyone froze and started discon. Sgpre guy had nothing to say and left it. We left it. So conclusion is i'm tired of being in such disrespected position and lowering down my self and my resolves for the sake of just an online game. I'll rejoin when people will learn to be a little more mature.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Hello everyone. I am a casual player of Dota. I haven't got dota 2 as of now. So how is the gameplay as compared to the dota mod. should I buy this game. Actually I have only got a little money as of now and I am saving and I will get the game probably next month but I wanted to be sure if I should go for this game . If I do get it I will only be playing on the LAN. Thanks

Ramu56

Journeyman
Hello everyone. I am a casual player of Dota. I haven't got dota 2 as of now. So how is the gameplay as compared to the dota mod. should I buy this game. Actually I have only got a little money as of now and I am saving and I will get the game probably next month but I wanted to be sure if I should go for this game . If I do get it I will only be playing on the LAN. Thanks
You don't need to buy the game,it is a free to play game if you get invited.So,add me if you want an invite.I got 12 invites left.

Piyush

Lanaya
Left playing Dota2. I know it may sound very conservative, but some incidents made me do it. First is, from day1, i'm experiencing vocal and written abuse in every single game i join in SEA or Europe Servers, it happens that everyone knows how to play( but they do not), calling other noobs, failing to do even a single plan because they know crap about DOTA then getting high and starting abusing their own teammates with critical slang for nothing. The opp team plays silent, deadly and wins. Its nothing personal for its a game only.

IT goes on for a while until one gets the hang of it. That night i played with Ramu, a match with semi-pros and lost big time. No issues. Then started playing another with some SEA guys along with one of my Indian ex-roomie. We started good, had a few kills, then some big-talker in that game from Singapore started it, he was doing solo in mid and was thrashed heavily by some superb timed ganks by opp team, like we all know it cant be helped most of the times and the time taken for a co player to get there and save him will kill him three times. We started support on him after that, but the guy got enraged...and started abusing...i tried to cool him down but he went high..and went on very hard to bear slangs on me...i restrained myself and kept patience for a long time. After mid game he did the mistake of visiting my profile in steam and found am Indian.

And then...it was raining pings like "f*** India" "India Fails" "All Indians are M**** C****", That did it, I alt-tabbed, reported the player, and then got back into the game, left playing, pressed enter and literally killed him and his entire family with a level of written abuse that if he wd hear it, his ears would have bled. The game stopped seeing all that...everyone froze and started discon. Sgpre guy had nothing to say and left it. We left it. So conclusion is i'm tired of being in such disrespected position and lowering down my self and my resolves for the sake of just an online game. I'll rejoin when people will learn to be a little more mature.

Sad to hear it. Pub games are like that only. Everyone thinks the player in front of me is a noob and he himself knows everything.
But what more sad is to start abusing on the cultural basis. I know how you feel.
Yesterday only, some Europeans were abusing me and my friend coz we were from India. I and my friend were pretty furious. So instead of abusing back (which we did a lil in the beginning), I (pudge) and my friend (Sniper) were killing them in their base, even though their towers were intact. Made 12-14 kills there only, just those 3 guys.
They whined a lot and disconnected .

Well in your case, you should start playing with us and all, we always play like 4-5 players along. So even if we come across such abuse, we pay them back in both form, that is, killing them verbally and in-game.

Dont need to buy it. Just create a steam account and post your steam ID here. We'll send you a copy (or more if your friends need it too).

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Sorry. I created an account on steam and found out that Dota2:Early access was 29$. Didn't check that it was F2P. Please gift one with steam ID: dota 2
Edit: Steam ID: Sarang235( I am so dumb) :(

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Had an awesome match today
Went mid, pudge and slardar were in mid too, slardar attacked me..i went near the tower he came still atacking pudge came to save him, Killed both :D got first kill.
Slardar for some reason kept feeding me xD

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I never played Jakiro in my life before. Yesterday, unluckily, I got Jakiro by randoming and decided to go ahead. The results are here : DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 127824519

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yeah.. slow and huge. His collision rate is highest in Dota 2.

I found one trick for tower diving. When the tower started attacking you, just attack your own creeps, the tower will change target immediately. :D
Note:- to attack own creep press A then left click the creep.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah.. slow and huge. His collision rate is highest in Dota 2.

I found one trick for tower diving. When the tower started attacking you, just attack your own creeps, the tower will change target immediately. :D
Note:- to attack own creep press A then left click the creep.

Does it really work? I thought it was urban legend, so never tried.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys tell me what other hero i can try with
I have played with
Drow-Easy
Riki-Uh okay kinda tough to play untill lvl 6
Razor-Medium
Zeus-Medium
Jakiro-Easy

Sniper-medium

Top Bottom