Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
^^ thats for all heros..once you start killing people your level will higher than others

hehe nope thats not it
some heroes, known as hard carries, becomes better with the items they have, not just with their skills/spells
On the other hand, heroes like Lina and others can take the game according to their will by the spells they have and are less dependent on items/farm

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Enemy were all late game carries(void,riki,invoker), we owned early, but sad lost late. This is why I dont want to play support in pubs.

And some tips to you, you can switch your power trade to Str,agi,int mode. Keep it to agi for more damage for drow. And dont rush for big items first, you were rushing shadow blade w/o your power trade complete. First boots,lifesteal, then shadow blade for drow.

And the more you level up, you will be matched against good player.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ yup i had completely forget about power threads.. was pissed with the match.. was not able to get last hits at all..axe was a pro

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Ramu and me played yesterday...easy ownage...rest 3 in our team were semi-noobs... Me 12, Ramu 15 kills, Crixalis and Bloodseeker.... :D

since am in pool, i always end up in joining a game with too much noobs in my side :( and the game ruins...i had one game yesterday gyro, 9 kills 34 supports and the total kill from our side was only that, they thrashed us with clinkz and huskar, I cant stand the fact that drow ranger from our side is carrying only one mithril hammer and three wraith bands!!! at level 13 and killed 29 creeps in total match!!! WTF! she was always roaming around neutral creep area and also got killed a few times by them

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ I dont have a full HD monitor

Guys I get confused many times, that where my hero is esp in ganks an all

Meteor falls in russia
Curse by dota players?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Guys I get confused many times, that where my hero is esp in ganks an all
ha ha , that happens to me also. Even sometime I could not realize I am dead, but still clicking.
Actually this happens when there are lots of aoe heroes in both the teams.

Meteor falls in russia
Curse by dota players?

Invoker :D..

Now expecting no russian. phew..

@theserpent does dota2 run on full hd without any prob with the hd7750 ?

Dont know about hd7750, but it runs on my HD6630M. I will post the fps later. Generally I play it at 1366X768 .

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
LOL! awesome match today

our team went on pushing bot.. enemy team was busy attacking out middle lane barracks and dint even care to attack us

WE WON :D

Piyush

Lanaya
I see only 2 resolution options for me: 800*600 and 1280*720

My laptop offers 1376*768 resolution too. Why it isnt showing in the settings menu?
Is the resolution offered there is max?

^^ All the best from me....btw post your team name, heros and co-op :)

thanks man :)
Team name is silly :/ (Transformers) and we havent decided on heroes, we'll play together and then decide.

Ramu56

Journeyman
I see only 2 resolution options for me: 800*600 and 1280*720

My laptop offers 1376*768 resolution too. Why it isnt showing in the settings menu?
Is the resolution offered there is max?
I am playing on a laptop too,but 1366X768 resolution is available for me.

Top Bottom