Who are you?

• Total voters

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
how many wins do you have? in dota2 MM you get matched with players of similar skill and i don't know how actual skill is taken in to account but if u cross 400 wins mark with around 50% win rate you will get matched with much better players

Problem is a bit complicated, while in india i had a crappy internet connection which costed me 50 days punishment pool which i'm now making up gradually day by day....so now here in indonesia i have 7mbps connection and looking forward to get over it asap. Battle points matter, i know very well, right now am exploring and putting my DOTA skills in DOTA2 to see how fair they really are.

And guess what the SEA singapore server is like "feets away" from here ;).... so getting like 15ms ping :D average in every game...office hours are bit odd so not able to play that hard :(

Last edited:

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
hey guys
i have been playing dota 2 and the thing i realized is that some heroes are pretty easy to play with
like ursa, roof, chaos knight and many more are pretty easy to farm with
moreover they have buffed the warlock's "fatal bonds". at least that's what i feel
in dota fatal bonds, plainly, just sucks and in dota 2 its the "first to max skill"
played roof today
owned the game(all English speaking people finally, thanks to the update)
farmed arcane, 2 bracers and relic in 14 mins :D
the one thing i learn after playing pub games in dota 2 is that never play support unless you are sure that your team player gonna carry
played so many support games, owned the heroes in my lane, just to lose in the end
finally started playing carries, semi-carries and back on my winning run
so after losing 6 games in a row(yes 6 really) won 4 games straight :D

and by the way i am amazed that you people are talking about combos and still no one mentioned the best combo
all your combos are good for early game and mid game, but a good combo is that when u will own late as well
so for me(the best combo i played, with my lanner)
Naix(lifestealer)+Ursa
and
naix+huskar
naix=open wounds
ursa=over power
or
huskar=burning spear
guarantee early game ownage
and late game u cant counter farmed naix and ursa
believe me
me and my lanner won every game with this combo
these days we play more of a bait combo
i play a tanking carry like naix or huskar or ursa
my lanner play kunkka
i go in as bait, take agro of all enemy heroes and my lanner cast torrent+ghost ship then come in with shadow blade+tide bringer
int and carries=dead or red bar
tanks are my food :D

add me if anyone like
steam= sumitkarki

Attachments

• 2013-02-08_00001.jpg
    2013-02-08_00001.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 59

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
hey guys
i have been playing dota 2 and the thing i realized is that some heroes are pretty easy to play with
like ursa, roof, chaos knight and many more are pretty easy to farm with
moreover they have buffed the warlock's "fatal bonds". at least that's what i feel
in dota fatal bonds, plainly, just sucks and in dota 2 its the "first to max skill"
played roof today
owned the game(all English speaking people finally, thanks to the update)
farmed arcane, 2 bracers and relic in 14 mins :D
the one thing i learn after playing pub games in dota 2 is that never play support unless you are sure that your team player gonna carry
played so many support games
, owned the heroes in my lane, just to lose in the end
finally started playing carries, semi-carries and back on my winning run
so after losing 6 games in a row(yes 6 really) won 4 games straight :D

and by the way i am amazed that you people are talking about combos and still no one mentioned the best combo
all your combos are good for early game and mid game, but a good combo is that when u will own late as well
so for me(the best combo i played, with my lanner)
Naix(lifestealer)+Ursa
and
naix+huskar
naix=open wounds
ursa=over power
or
huskar=burning spear
guarantee early game ownage
and late game u cant counter farmed naix and ursa
believe me
me and my lanner won every game with this combo
these days we play more of a bait combo
i play a tanking carry like naix or huskar or ursa
my lanner play kunkka
i go in as bait, take agro of all enemy heroes and my lanner cast torrent+ghost ship then come in with shadow blade+tide bringer
int and carries=dead or red bar
tanks are my food :D

add me if anyone like
steam= sumitkarki

1. They actually have not become easier to play with than DOTA, the DOTA2 game mechanics is more real-time and it allows the "Hero"'s character to reflect signigicantly on his attack/damage/movement/spells and above all behaviour when you are in a fight. Its complicated, but first it will seem like those heros in DOTA2 can own any game! they have become stronger, actually they have become just what they were supposed to be, in DOTA2, they are...how do u say ..."FIXED" :)

2. 2 Bracers! Not really a good idea i guess, could have saved for Drum to upgrade previous bracer. Anyway personal perception.

3. Never play support games? Not recommended, all can think in the same alignment..resulting a real bad support mind-set, i also earlier stated that DOTA2 is a team game and its never ever guranteed to have super-smart all carry , typical nuker in your game as always, there will be noobs, there will be pros...but to support and as a good support hero, saves his/her team mates to the last drop of blood. Does not make sense if DOTA2 becomes a "i play for me " game. Win -lose...all becomes part of your support, heros dont have a "Support" tag on them, its just the way you choose. Be supportive and you'll get famous. Trust me. I have :D

4. Excellent strategies. Success rate very high. But tell me more about a "combo" when it looks like a typical off-the-track performance that dazzles the opponent team so bad that it goes all outta there expectation. Overpower and open wounds are commo- place attack that you will use every now and then, opponents will be ready for that, careful one's will have simple force stuff to escape or become invisible. Opponents wont be ready when they see an healing salve suddenly lying on ground in a lane and and they reach near it outta of need or curiosity, they dont know that apparition, gyro and invoker ar pin-pointing on that place with their ulties from distance...so thats a combo, something which you cant even think about happening :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
:lol: unique

There are so many combos with Tiny, I want to try them all.

For eg, in one trick I saw Tiny tossing ES and he killed all 5 heroes in 2 secs .
In another one, Tiny tosses TH to use his ulti and the team was left crippled.

whats TH

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Does Crystalis crit stack with Armlet?

Also, does AS from Maelstrom/Mjolnir stack with Armlet AS?

Piyush

Lanaya
Dunno about Crystalys but Malestorm/Mjilnirr stacks with any UAM but over rides them when chain lightning occurs

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Where is everyone gone? Landed one-go rampage yesterday with Jakiro-Lion Co-op :D

Played with good-old Slardar+desolator build. 23 kills 1 death 14 support :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Void and AM are very hard. I mean they are the hardest of hard carries around there. One needs Vlad/MoM, Battle fury, BKB must. But last hitting becomes a problem when opponents are range heroes.

Top Bottom