Who are you?

• Total voters

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
Geez didnt knew that i cant send friend request if i had not bought a game from steam
Cant send a friend request. Can some one add me?
Steam accounts
Sumitkarki
Amitsinghkarki

Piyush

Lanaya
Played my first match as Silencer. This hero is pretty tough, I'll consider him as Riki/Drow of Intelligence based as his attacks can be powered up with his Int stats.

*dotabuff.com/matches/106489552

We won because the opponents had no support of any sort and we had Omniknight+ Vengeful Spirit

Ok yesterday I was playing with Pudge and there was one kid playing with Chen in our team (russian). And from the very beginning of the game, he was doing nothing but teleporting us back to base for no fking reason. Within 5 minutes, all our team member were running away from him, and he was like "I'LL WILL KILL YOUUUUUU" and "BYE BYEEEEEEE".

After he got bored, he started jungling and was creating an army of his own. Here's a screenshot

*steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122599709

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Ok yesterday I was playing with Pudge and there was one kid playing with Chen in our team (russian). And from the very beginning of the game, he was doing nothing but teleporting us back to base for no fking reason. Within 5 minutes, all our team member were running away from him, and he was like "I'LL WILL KILL YOUUUUUU" and "BYE BYEEEEEEE".

After he got bored, he started jungling and was creating an army of his own. Here's a screenshot

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Our chen with his army

Ha ha.. Some retard players do this kind of shits often. Once there was tiny in your team, who uselessly throw all our players to enemy under their tower. Thus we die and feeded the enemy.

I have seen if someone feeded terribly, they started buying courier after courier and feed the enemies. Even the courier give good amount of gold.

Piyush

Lanaya
Ha ha.. Some retard players do this kind of shits often. Once there was tiny in your team, who uselessly throw all our players to enemy under their tower. Thus we die and feeded the enemy.

I have seen if someone feeded terribly, they started buying courier after courier and feed the enemies. Even the courier give good amount of gold.
Lol
Actually I even tried Hooking him during teleportation, but couldn't drag him along with me to the base.
During greevling event, I used to do Chen-Pudge combo to hook Greevils to our base. I guess its not the same with heroes.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yeah.. greevling was fun. :p once I took sniper, did all the last hit by his ultimate, while sitting in a far away safe location.

Anyway a new game mode introduced. All Random. I am so curious to play that.

sid25290

hey guys got my invite from some other friend
if you like you can add me to the list
sumitgamemaster
not that i got hang of dota 2 i guess i would like to play with some good people
bored of random match making
and noobs taking hardcore carry and then saying i am new
yesterday i played silencer, owned the mid, ganked top heroes
but in the end i lost the game coz me and my lanner played support
reason: we had phantom assassin in the team
and that guy was on pt and ring of health after 30 mins
and then he said "i am new to this game"
seriously!

anyways now that troll has been launched
gonna own some games
won all my games with carries until now :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Good. but I am also noob in Dota. Didnot play Dota 1. Started right from Dota 2. Anyway. add me on steam. id is in my sigg
BTW, silencer is not a support, he is INT carry like OD. With Hight Int item he is OP.

all random whats that!

You cannot pick a hero. A random hero will be assigned to you. And you have to play that. :D
Its like all the 10 players hit random and start playing.

Last edited:

sid25290

u can not carry without team support with silencer
he do not have high armor or dodge
and in late game u cant tank even a bit with silencer
believe me
i am experienced dota player
been playing since dota launched
if u dont have a good team u cant win a match
unless the opposite side is a noob and run into ganks with head over heels
if they stick they gonna own u
btw
opponents had antimage in their team as carry
so there goes my carrying with silencer

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Good. but I am also noob in Dota. Didnot play Dota 1. Started right from Dota 2. Anyway. add me on steam. id is in my sigg
BTW, silencer is not a support, he is INT carry like OD. With Hight Int item he is OP.

You cannot pick a hero. A random hero will be assigned to you. And you have to play that. :D
Its like all the 10 players hit random and start playing.
Wana pratice match with me even i am new

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hmm.. As you just got the invite and your level is low, you will get match wid noobs. Some player will abondon the game, will become afk. Once you played a lot win a lot, and your Matchmaking rating become high, you will not get such players. Your match will be with some good organized player. Rmemeber, the opponent will also be good ;)

As of now try to play in 3-5 man party.

Wana pratice match with me even i am new

I play at least one match daily after 11. Sometime party with Piyush ..
BTW whats your steam id?

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
Folks! Steam is Restarting the download after 2 Gigs of completion!
Now at 0% Any way to force-verify the download files and resume it as we do in P2P sharing ?:(

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ I had a similar problem..But when i got a new modem the problem was fixed and dota 2 downloaded in one go.
I suggest you leave your computer on-Untouched at Night..Or when there wont be much load in steam server

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
how do we play together..i mean its random matchmaking right ..so if i have one friend with me how can i play with him??..
i spot desmond and another guy online eearly morning..but no idea how to play with em..

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
serpentakki

Not able to find you. Add me.

how do we play together..i mean its random matchmaking right ..so if i have one friend with me how can i play with him??..
i spot desmond and another guy online eearly morning..but no idea how to play with em..

In Game, click on your friend's portrait, then click invite party. If ur frnd accept you will be in a party. Then find match.

Piyush

Lanaya
Played a game with fools yesterday, again. Look at the screenshot and you'll know.
Steam Community :: Screenshot :: 2 guys in our team were responsible

BTW a sad news...
*dotabuff.com/pages/2013-01-25-shutdown

Top Bottom