Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Is there any way we can suggest valve to have indian servers?
At least 50k Indian Gamerz game in dota 2

Try posting in dev forum and spread the news as far as possible, so that other indian can support that also. BTW dont think they will provide a indian server. After a long time the Australian server is added, and from india we get good enough pin to SEA Servers.

Any way guys be prepared for a big update coming. No new hero, but they have added

Update size 1.5 GB :shock: :blink:

Piyush

Lanaya
HAD A MARATHON MATCH TODAY..... LASTED 1 Hr 24 Mins!!!!

Match Id: 113465652 If you are interested

We (Radiant):
Riki (my friend, experienced)
Silencer(me)
Drow Ranger (played Trax first time)
Viper (random guy, experienced, but was playing with 1000 ping in end part of the game)
Troll (Random guy, Russian, feeder and eventually, leaver)

Enemy (Dire):
Zeus (good)
Huskar(good)
Lancer(pro)
Axe(good but left in last stage)
Lina (Left in mid game)

I dont remember the scoreline, but it was over 150 kills if we add both teams counts.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
HAD A MARATHON MATCH TODAY..... LASTED 1 Hr 24 Mins!!!!

Match Id: 113465652 If you are interested

We (Radiant):
Riki (my friend, experienced)
Silencer(me)
Drow Ranger (played Trax first time)
Viper (random guy, experienced, but was playing with 1000 ping in end part of the game)
Troll (Random guy, Russian, feeder and eventually, leaver)

Enemy (Dire):
Zeus (good)
Huskar(good)
Lancer(pro)
Axe(good but left in last stage)
Lina (Left in mid game)

I dont remember the scoreline, but it was over 150 kills if we add both teams counts.

Holy ****!!!

Give screenshot of the end score card.

Try posting in dev forum and spread the news as far as possible, so that other indian can support that also. BTW dont think they will provide a indian server. After a long time the Australian server is added, and from india we get good enough pin to SEA Servers.

Any way guys be prepared for a big update coming. No new hero, but they have added

Update size 1.5 GB :shock: :blink:

Or start a petition on change.org and ask all indian dota players (pakistanis, sri lankans, bangladeshis and nepalis too) to vote on it.

But there are hardly any players in the Indian sub continent, look in the player activity section.

Piyush

Lanaya
Yea will do as soon as I download 2gb of latest update :lol:

I forgot to turn ON the share match settings for DotaBuff.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
i was playing pudge 4 v 5 one left at lvl1. For upto lvl 10 they owned me. After that i made force staff & way too many fresh meats :twisted: . Guess what sad ppl pped.

wtf

opponents cent/sven/lich/magnus/slark

my team wisp/leshrac/clockwerk

mostly slark was owning me & that sad player left first.

how to report/ ban player??

first time played pudge in dota2. There's a delay in hook compared to dota.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
When are you playing? Dont see you online.

I was playing after 10pm yesterday. And i was online, may be I set my status to Away/Busy and forgot to change it.

Holy ****!!!

Give screenshot of the end score card.
Here it is.

*dotabuff.com/matches/113465652

PS: Since valve had some problems with DotaBuff a couple of days back, we now have to manually set "Share match records" in game setting options.

Piyush

Lanaya
what are the good items for zeus?
There are numerous build for this hero, but the one which I prefer is as follows:

Starting items as suggested on left pane
boots-->arcane boots
Veil of Discord (to deal more magical damage)
Force Staff (For stats bonus and escape route)
Aghanim Scepter (For stats boost and Ulti upgrade)
Scythe of Vyse (disabling a hero) / BloodStone (Survival) / Shiva's Guard (Tank)

Piyush

Lanaya
^^ thanks

Drow is really tough to play with. I mean how can we kill a hero with this drow?

:lol:
Actually Drow is the most easy hero to play with. Thats why they all call her a Pub hero, anyone can play her and own the game.

Its not the spell/abilities that matters, many things are to be taken into consideration.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
For auto-cast, yes.

But I suggest don't spam it cause it will eat up your mana. Autocast only while killing heroes.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ thanks

Drow is really tough to play with. I mean how can we kill a hero with this drow?

are you serious?? Drow and tough these words dont go together man....since dota she has been the favourite from noobs to professionals, since she has one passive ability of boosting up damage in aura and then her ulti is nothing but a instant ramping up of her main attrib, then add it with ability to slow in auto-cast and a decent silence!! nothing can beat that....try playing with invoker/storm/visage...and tell me it was easier...and i will be shocked. if u have played IMBa in dota there was a special item which brings up the actual power and killer looks on her bow! in Dota2 the looks are great anyway :)

There are numerous build for this hero, but the one which I prefer is as follows:

Starting items as suggested on left pane
boots-->arcane boots
Veil of Discord (to deal more magical damage)
Force Staff (For stats bonus and escape route)
Aghanim Scepter (For stats boost and Ulti upgrade)
Scythe of Vyse (disabling a hero) / BloodStone (Survival) / Shiva's Guard (Tank)

Excellent Suggestions.....bloodstone and force stuff in mid-later game is a must where opposite side has stunners ( Lion, Sven, Cryxalis, Tiny), they are proved to be of much trouble for zeus, and one dont want to get ganked for no reason. Also you can go for tranquil boots instead of arcane ones in case you are playing along with crystal maiden. Also beware of highly agile and poison based heros like specially viper as he cant take the s***t outta zeus in no time.

Top Bottom