Who are you?

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Getting a bit used to queen of pain now
Now I want to know which builds are killer
Afghan Scepter+ ? I made eye of skadi but I dint see any of its effects :/

If you look at the player activity, there are very few players in India. So, it is not wise to setup a server in India. I think the Singapore servers serve their purpose pretty well.

Ohk, Firs ti though a new user commented this :| seein the picture now i saw the name :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Getting a bit used to queen of pain now
Now I want to know which builds are killer
Afghan Scepter+ ? I made eye of skadi but I dint see any of its effects :/

Ha ha.. me too.. I started playing qop and yesterday played all matches with qop mid. I quite like her. She is gonna my next best hero.
I went two matches with skadi and mkb, to counter PA, but lost both of them. Another I went with Scythe and scepter build, and we own the game. score was 71-21.

With qop take control over runes and if you get double damage, just gank. enemy will melt with your combo and auto attack.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am beginning to like Dukkar (Bristleback) didn't find him very easy on Dota 1 but I am beginning to get used to him in Dota 2. He as great carry potential late game and if played properly, he can be unkillable, thanks to his Bristleback passive.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Had the Longest match ever today, right in the start a person abandoned from our team.THe match laster around 70 mins, the enemy team killed roshan THRICE, yea we lost. Probably if i had taken QOP we could have won, atleast in gank scream of pain+ ulti could kill them all :(

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Now a days m having fun if we lost a game. I pause the game when enemies are destroying our ancient and it is below 20-30%, And say in chat.
"Wait I reconnect, building bug , our ancient is collapsing".

Then followed by this all of our ally chain pause. :p

This is hell lot of fun after a frustrating match.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Now a days m having fun if we lost a game. I pause the game when enemies are destroying our ancient and it is below 20-30%, And say in chat.
"Wait I reconnect, building bug , our ancient is collapsing".

Then followed by this all of our ally chain pause. :p

This is hell lot of fun after a frustrating match.

LOL!!! i will try this if my game goes bad..

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I am using BSNL 750 plan
i am having always 250 -400 pings(min=206 and max=536)
Today the ping is 600 and 40 % packet loss
so anybody know whats happening?

Piyush

Lanaya
I am using BSNL 750 plan

Valve is working on some server management and stuff in SEA area. The issue will be resolved by 26th April.

source: DOTATALK

I am using BSNL 750 plan

Along with the server upgrade, high may be due to playing on european servers or any servers other than the asian servers. Also heard of problem with BSNL internet in recent times is due to damage of the undersea internet lines.

ThinkNoDigit

A Skill Full Finisher
My best Tiny Game :cry:
2013-04-18_00001.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Phantom lancer gets imba once he is Lv 15+, But can be killed easily in ganks, Drow can easily kill him

Top Bottom