Who are you?

• Total voters

Ramu56

Journeyman
What happened?
Played with Templar Assassin today.I have Bloodseeker and Anti-Maze in the team,who fed bounty hunter and Drow Ranger.So,they started crying on me,saying i did not kill them all.BTW they got timbersaw,so i cannot use my second skill much :(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Do you guys want to see the dumbest people on the earth?Just be in LPQ for a day or two_OMG such a retards those kids are,allmost made me to stop playing dota2 already.I think i should take noob heros like riki and drow when in LPQ,to make this kids shut up.

Man why did u leave? suddenly?

Piyush

Lanaya
Re: Dota 2 - weekend lobby match 13,14th April

The onw I'm sure will show up after 6pm are:

Sarath (Cookie)
Desmond (Pretty Hate machine)
Ghouse (Hot_Summer)
Arijit (Fiery Soul)
Ramu (R@/\/\U)
ThinkNoDigit (Hunter)
Serpent ( [IGR] PikaPika)
Sam (LAW)
Me (White Fang)

So it all comes down to last 2-3 members each time.

NOTE: Please don't invite Domovoing to our game as he just ruins it up. He always eats a lot of time making us clans and stuff, then pick russian servers and expect us to "win" the game at 350+ ping. :mad:
Me, Rapusa and Hunter had a hard time .

Piyush

Lanaya
I am getting net problems since last couple of days. I can take powercut problems, but what ruins the match is my ISP problems.
These days we are having a lot of power cuts, so my ISP says they are not able to provide backups coz the powercuts are too frequent.
Thats the reason I ruined 3 games yesterday of my team members.

So one request to all of you who play DOTA with me. Try to invite other players apart from me when you start a party. Invite me iff there is no one else active there. Coz I'm not sure about my ISP's service these days. Looks like it will take a week to sort out.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Had an awesome match today lasted almost an hour.
towards the last 10 mins, I killed sniper got his divine reaper :D, divine reaper is amazing

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Re: Dota 2 - weekend lobby match 13,14th April

We have 5 now. Need 5 more for lobby. If anyone's up for it then ping any of us.

ThinkNoDigit

A Skill Full Finisher
Valve adding additional providers and servers in Singapore....#reddit
-> 758281054.jpg
this is why ultra kill pings...:cry:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^Thank god thats good, But why not add a server in India.
Oh wait, then maybe we will get lots of abusive comment :D If you know what I mean..Once the opposite team started calling RAMU, ramu kaka etc

Ramu56

Journeyman
Oh wait, then maybe we will get lots of abusive comment :D If you know what I mean..Once the opposite team started calling RAMU, ramu kaka etc
RAMU?vo kaun hai?This is GloryOfDeath now :p Now those asholes won't irritate me :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Why I like support..!! [Source Reddit]

*fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/105/9/2/comic_by_lunarescence-d61sxcb.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

If you look at the player activity, there are very few players in India. So, it is not wise to setup a server in India. I think the Singapore servers serve their purpose pretty well.

Top Bottom