Who are you?

• Total voters

azvnoit

Journeyman
Low Priority games now have to be won in order to count. :lol::lol:

Sounds good to me. Every second MMR game I got someone in team who is afk for first 20-30 mins.
This will really keep most of the actually annoying fellas out of the matchmaking.

- - - Updated - - -

With an attitude like that you'll be in lpq in no time.

Man, there are far more important reasons to land up in lpq than my attitude. Which server do you play in? If it is SEA, what can I say? It is lp in itself.

Guys in LP just do whatever they like, not much of an effort. In normal match making they say it's not mmr and in MMR they say it's just a game. Even I play it as a game, but some players "just want to watch the world burn". :p

Last edited:
Solo MMR is ****...its a game of luck. Either i get 1 or 2 retarded player or the its the opponent who gets em. Havent had a single satisfactory win or lose after Reborn. 6k mmr ia considered the shittiest tier since its filled with ppl who think they are PRO and simply fail to communicate. 5k and 8k mmr is the sweetest spot.

In started off with 3k mmr by default and after a year im still in 3200 something mmr. I dnt think i play bad or good, i just feel i need luck with matchmaking to break into 4k mmr.
Moreover i play mmr only once in a day or two. Ppl at 3k mmr are too obsessed for win. You got dc?? Dnt worry enemy team will keep unpausing till u r LP .

Any system that promotes ranking and catagorization of player skills via points/xp/mmr/virtual achievememts etc eventually becomes crap. People no longer play to enjoy,but they play to Win, by hook or by crook. Remember Garena days of Ladder Ranking (in Dota1)?? That nearly made me quit Dota. Eventually i started using map hacks like everyone else..

sygeek

Technomancer
Solo MMR is ****...its a game of luck. Either i get 1 or 2 retarded player or the its the opponent who gets em. Havent had a single satisfactory win or lose after Reborn. 6k mmr ia considered the shittiest tier since its filled with ppl who think they are PRO and simply fail to communicate. 5k and 8k mmr is the sweetest spot.

In started off with 3k mmr by default and after a year im still in 3200 something mmr. I dnt think i play bad or good, i just feel i need luck with matchmaking to break into 4k mmr.
Moreover i play mmr only once in a day or two. Ppl at 3k mmr are too obsessed for win. You got dc?? Dnt worry enemy team will keep unpausing till u r LP .

Any system that promotes ranking and catagorization of player skills via points/xp/mmr/virtual achievememts etc eventually becomes crap. People no longer play to enjoy,but they play to Win, by hook or by crook. Remember Garena days of Ladder Ranking (in Dota1)?? That nearly made me quit Dota. Eventually i started using map hacks like everyone else..
That's a lot of salt. I assure you, with an attitude like that you'll never reach 4k.

6k mmr ia considered the shittiest tier
Ayyy lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Man, there are far more important reasons to land up in lpq than my attitude. Which server do you play in? If it is SEA, what can I say? It is lp in itself.

Guys in LP just do whatever they like, not much of an effort. In normal match making they say it's not mmr and in MMR they say it's just a game. Even I play it as a game, but some players "just want to watch the world burn". :p
I was just joking bro. People in pubs love to report those with unorthodox item builds.

anaklusmos

Youngling
I'm at my wits end, currently at 2.5k mmr, and no matter what I try, it's impossible to reach even 2.6k,
Regards are always there in my team, including people with TBD ratings.
This may sound clichéd, but I'm definitely better than this, I do not belong in this range.
Some one please guide me how to get out of this hell, before I have a pulmonary embolism

Piyush

Lanaya
I'm at my wits end, currently at 2.5k mmr, and no matter what I try, it's impossible to reach even 2.6k,
Regards are always there in my team, including people with TBD ratings.
This may sound clichéd, but I'm definitely better than this, I do not belong in this range.
Some one please guide me how to get out of this hell, before I have a pulmonary embolism
When solo, play support and figure in first 5-10 mins that which carry you should support. Fk rest of them. Thats how I usually do. Otherwise just play mid hero whose role is ganking from 5 min mark like SS, QoP, NS, Pudge, etc. Keep the pressure. Sometimes heroes like Jakiro, pugna do great bcoz no one can push faster like them so early with just lvl 5. If you are able to reduce map control, what else do yo need.
PS: None of this applies to SEA, I play rank only on EU West

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

as sygeek says u will never get into 4K with this attitude. it is not any kind of ladder or something that u will climb by playing. it is the skill brackets, no matter how many years u play u will remain in 3K. And if u hate ranked that match , why even touch it? play non ranked or the co-op custom mods like beast fight tower defense lol.

A simple math, there is a 50% chance of getting a bad player in a team. While the enemy team will have 5/2 retarded players and your team will have 4/2 retarded players. Now it will depends on you to make the count difference in favour of ur team or enemy team.

There is a lot of luck involved in Solo MMR. Even if u are Dendi lvl player , one guy with bad internet,laggy wooden laptop or really bad skills can ruin you all.
I am currently at 4k Team MMR . Maybe because i play !more Team MMR. My freinds are not awesome players, most of them simply refuse to play Earth Spirit or Visage. But we rack up a lot of wins since it is a fair matchup between two teams who are well organised and are certain non of their mates are laggers.
The reason why i keep moving between 3200 and 3300 in Solo MMR is all about luck. Everyone plays pub style,some even fight for mid lane (mid or feed policy). And lets not forget the people who play from their intelHD 4000 laptops

I play team MMR more than Solo for this sole reason. I must have played 20 to 25or so Solo MMR at most. The amount of games where both the teams called it a good game would be 5 games at the most.
Oh and the trash talks, the obligatory "Mid So easy" or " ez game ez life" taunts is the staple of Solo MMR. How about some humility and sportsmanship?? Naah, we all seem to have adopted League of Legends mannerisms

And dont judge my attitude,u dont know jack about me to make such assumptions.

azvnoit

Journeyman
haha....ok enough of the attitude thingy...solo MMR is tough because the chances are you'll be paired with 4 guys who knows "jack" about what to do unless you are also the same, then there are 5. Team MMR, you know how your teams gonna play, supp, carry, mid whatever. Also there is a clear communications. I have people with even worse attitude win just because they were given 4 great team mates. So that attitude thing is out the window.

I broke my two week long losing streak when I changed my gameplay style. Used to play support in solo mmr but the carries failed always. I started winning yesterday with DP with semi support, lane pusher build and luckily the team joined in pushing lanes.

"Life is pain. Let me suck every bit of joy out of it."

Rohan Rathi

Mega Noob
Solo MMR is totally luck man. Either your team has feeders/noobs/people who treat ranked like unranked and just queue. I'm currently sitting at 2100 MMR, no matter if I play my best hero or some I'm not good at, it always depends on who has the idiot (or bigger idiot) who's gonna feed. You guys think 3k mmr is toxic? try 2k, it is HELL.

Top Bottom