Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Dota 2 - The Origin, a short movie(Must watch for all the Dota 2 lovers)

Dota 2 - The Origin - YouTube

I really like the part where Bounty Hunter back-stab Witch Doctor. <3 :wub:

Great video. After watching on youtube, downloaded it in good quality.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Sniper gets amazing once he gets MaelStrom

Imo buy all items that increase his attack speed first
First get power threads, then maelstorm, and then shawdow blade

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sniper gets amazing once he gets MaelStrom

Imo buy all items that increase his attack speed first
First get power threads, then maelstorm, and then shawdow blade

+1

I always rush Maelstrom while playing as sniper. Then depending upon the situation, I go Crystalis or Shadowblade or both.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I dont know why, I cannot play noob heroes like drow,sniper,riki :-| , Whenever I pick them ... Fail..

Dude, we all used to fail. As you gain more sense about playing, you will play better. Learn to last hit, you will get more gold and learn to harass enemies with Sniper's long range.

Riki is not so noob hero btw. You can be invi, but enemies will counter you fast with dust, gem and wards.

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
okay, i don't know what's wrong but these days, in SEA servers, i am getting 300+ pings in 7-8 out of 10 matches and <100 in 1-2 matches,
i am pretty sure nothing wrong at my end.
anyone else facing such issues?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I dont know why, I cannot play noob heroes like drow,sniper,riki :-| , Whenever I pick them ... Fail..

You high?
You played sniper and had a score of 26:1 forgot :p ?

okay, i don't know what's wrong but these days, in SEA servers, i am getting 300+ pings in 7-8 out of 10 matches and <100 in 1-2 matches,
i am pretty sure nothing wrong at my end.
anyone else facing such issues?

Same here

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ I saw you playing today o_O

Played 3-4 matches with gamerganesg(Gamerzeus),Noaharc(Shock),Sam7[Complete the number here i forgot](Law), and sams friend-rapusa

*img829.imageshack.us/img829/7217/2013040500003d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2-3 matches in a row the enemy team DC, we auto won but look at this match if they all were there we all would have our best stats

Dude, we all used to fail. As you gain more sense about playing, you will play better. Learn to last hit, you will get more gold and learn to harass enemies with Sniper's long range.

Riki is not so noob hero btw. You can be invi, but enemies will counter you fast with dust, gem and wards.

Err RIKI, today this person who played riki pawned us nicelllyyyyyy :(

Piyush

Lanaya
Missing DOTA so much. Cant find time to play matches. Played 2 matches yesterday after a week or so.

I want someone here who play good as Leshrac/ Naga Siren/ Enigma so that I can make combos with my Dark Seer (I play good enough as DS). I have landed the enemies unit on the unpassable hills many times now and its so much fun :D .

This is the combo.
[youtube]zncHD4JlgJk[/youtube]

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Missing DOTA so much. Cant find time to play matches. Played 2 matches yesterday after a week or so.

I want someone here who play good as Leshrac/ Naga Siren/ Enigma so that I can make combos with my Dark Seer (I play good enough as DS). I have landed the enemies unit on the unpassable hills many times now and its so much fun :D .

This is the combo.

This is removed in the recent patch dear. Not sure about the jungle hill, but I am sure about the hill beside the river. You cannot vaccum enemy there.

Piyush

Lanaya
This is removed in the recent patch dear. Not sure about the jungle hill, but I am sure about the hill beside the river. You cannot vaccum enemy there.
Sad.
I did this combo 4 times, 1 time at bot river hill, 1 time at top river hill which is at alongside of rune and 2 times at the hill shown in the video.

There were already few locations where on can perform this combo and after hearing this news, it looks like it'd almost impossible in future.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
3 wins in a row yesterday night...with serpent,gamerZeus(previously Ganesh), Noah..etc etc...opposite team fled everytime they were beaten he crap outta them, rage disconnection...though i dont quite remember the last match...was playing with Gyro...thats all i remember :D Too much fun

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
3 wins in a row yesterday night...with serpent,gamerZeus(previously Ganesh), Noah..etc etc...opposite team fled everytime they were beaten he crap outta them, rage disconnection...though i dont quite remember the last match...was playing with Gyro...thats all i remember :D Too much fun

I know uploaded the screenie in the before page :D/
That was amazing, the other team had almost just 1-2 kills compared to our 10+ kills :rofl:

Neo

Any one having high ping with BSNL? it always used be below 100ms now its 340ms too much delay.
I have BSNL too. Pings are from 100ms to 400ms on different servers. 340ms is pretty much playable IMO.

PS: I kicked so much ass today XD.
I love drow <3

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ I know you were god like
Played As sniper with gamerganesh.. Lol i was wicked sick :D 20/21 kills : 3 deaths

Top Bottom