Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Can i just watch the games? :D

You can participate in too if you like. And if you just wanna watch the games, then I hope someone from tdf will inform you via steam chat (If I'm online, then I'll)

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimate brother Trilane :(

Piyush

Lanaya
Oh thanks a lot [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] for derailing the feel train. I almost forgot I was in office

Last edited:
At your service. You can't believe anything like that on reddit man, it's all karma-horein there...
p.s. I forgot I have a job and I'm at the office too xD

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What do you think of that?

*cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577899218835511335/7A301E177693ECCB037690B8B3A5AACA1B04C537/

*images.challonge.com/qDotaSeason2.png

Here you go, this is the final brackets for qDota Season 2!
Vegeta will be organizing with me and White Fang. To all the players: GLHF

The games begin next weekend, 20/6/2014

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
*images.challonge.com/qDotaSeason2.png

Here you go, this is the final brackets for qDota Season 2!
Vegeta will be organizing with me and White Fang. To all the players: GLHF

The games begin next weekend, 20/6/2014

What timing will it be approx ?

I will contact you all personally and let you know of the timings that is fine for both parties. [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] can both conduct the matches along with me (any one person is a MUST).

Did you "confirm" your profile while signing up?

There is no eligibility per se, but you have to be registered here or on Challonge and an Indian citizen :)
(But there's nothing I can do now, brackets are fixed :()

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, if you guys are willing we can set up community betting *cough* [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] notallowedasheisacaster *cough*. Dump all common/uncommon items for a game, winner takes all :D

Cookie

Right off the assembly line
Did you "confirm" your profile while signing up?

There is no eligibility per se, but you have to be registered here or on Challonge and an Indian citizen :)
(But there's nothing I can do now, brackets are fixed :()

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, if you guys are willing we can set up community betting *cough* [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] notallowedasheisacaster *cough*. Dump all common/uncommon items for a game, winner takes all :D

Yes, I did confirm. :(

[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]
I reeeeeeaaallly suck at playing carry *picks balanar* > wkwkwkwkwk

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I did confirm. :(

Another dude also reported the same issue, did you see yourself in Lineups?

I used a JavaScript based storage service so it really depends on the client side interactions and network. Sorry that you couldn't get in!

Top Bottom