Who are you?

• Total voters
OD and BristleBack to be played, if completed will jump to lvl17 compendium :D

Four arrived fresh this morning:
*i.imgur.com/pm2cN1f.jpg
With 3 of these in each (didn't open one):
*i.imgur.com/tK3i0mD.jpg*i.imgur.com/GdEyYwa.jpg*i.imgur.com/AH5PLH7.jpg*i.imgur.com/UUVQdmq.jpg*i.imgur.com/RmMmVBo.jpg*i.imgur.com/5hWISIo.jpg*i.imgur.com/8Kn5uWf.jpg*i.imgur.com/BbjxM4Z.jpg*i.imgur.com/1Uu2A7G.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OD and BristleBack to be played, if completed will jump to lvl17 compendium :D

Four arrived fresh this morning:
*i.imgur.com/pm2cN1f.jpg
With 3 of these in each (didn't open one)

How did you get these?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lvl 14 now so will get extra loading screens. You can see a "Portfolio of Heroes Triumphant" thing on your armory. Kinda like a lock-less treasure/the new treasure (you don't need a key). You can open them and receive 3 loading screens (all are uncommons).

4.2M now, and valve has updated the status of goals on the compendium website (if you hover the goals you can know if they have been delivered or is in working). If it's in working people might get them on a random order. The battlebonus was also updated to be correct (it was buggy). lvl 14 now has 240% (for 75days :D).

I would have collected the other sets as well, but the aura for Drow isn't that good and I've stopped playing her :D
Now onto Invoker stuff hehe

not the in game aura lol (oh he picked drow whatanublol aura). Isn't Luna's aura global or am I wrong?

Mini Pudge courier This was posted on July '13. I'm doomed if that's waiting for me...

Niilesh

Padawan
Which Heroes have Universal Aura without any range limit...Ones that I do know are CM and Drow
some i remember: lycan howl,troll ulti, centaur ulti.
some global spells:zeus ulti, BS thirst, NP ulti, clock torch skill(i dont remember the name), agha upgraded gyro ulti.

Top Bottom