Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Yesterday Lobby match was organized with CM Mode and guess what?
It takes a hell Lot of time to pick and play
we have to Discuss what to do in lobby..There are alot of mode such as
1)All pick-here pubsto(m)per heroes are picked often
2)All Random-Random result in which some players are also get lucky
3)Single Draft-my fav-you have 1 hero from each category(Str,Agi,Int) and we cant swap heroes ..since we play for Fun ..lets try this mode at least once
4)Captain Mode-most childish heroes are banned and its the best out there -but still time consuming.

*imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/690/bwe2.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
Played a really good lobby match yesterday.

Our team: Me (weaver), Ramu (Earth Spirit- 1st time), Darth Vader (pugna- 2nd time), Nilesh (lich) and Joker (Axe)
Enemy team : Zero (OD), Trick (Leshrac), Ghouse (PL), Arijit (Ench) and Ninno (Bloodseeker)

We let ES go mid against OD and I went top with Lich (that armor bonus). Managed to make Linkin in 16 mins . ES and Lich played ultimate supports and thats why I managed to kill 16 heroes without a death but then died at last in their fountain with BS ulti on me :D

anaklusmos

Youngling
Can sum1 help me? Sice past few days, I have bbeen getting very low fps in dota. Earlier with maxed out settings vsync off, i was able to play at 50+ fps. But now even when idle, i get 30-40 fps, with teamfights giving me around 15-20.
My laptop is recently bought Samsung Np550-s06IN (i5-3230m + GT 650m)

PS: Put settings to lowest at 800*600 still getting only 45 fps idle and 30-40 in team fights?
I can confirm the game runs on my GPU and not intel hd

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Can sum1 help me? Sice past few days, I have bbeen getting very low fps in dota. Earlier with maxed out settings vsync off, i was able to play at 50+ fps. But now even when idle, i get 30-40 fps, with teamfights giving me around 15-20.

PS: Put settings to lowest at 800*600 still getting only 45 fps idle and 30-40 in team fights?

What about the Steam Settings /Download server?
For the past Month i was playing Dota 2 under 500-1000 ms with 5-10% loss and now i am getting 50-80 ms with 2-5% loss...

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Hey, i just started Dota. Could you guys add me so that i can play with you or at least watch so that i can improve my game.
Id- Pasapa

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Check if your laptop is running in High Performance mo0de or not. Dota 2 is process hungry game, so it need to be inHigh Performance Mode. also check if any other background applications like Antivirus and all is hogging the process usage. The fps drop is because of low process allocated to Dota 2. Talking to graphics card, even your intel HD graphics will be able to run Dota 2 at 50 fps.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
I have begun recently online...though i have played many matches with AI. Can i play with you guys too. My steamid is sarang235 and i play dota by the name Z3RO

Piyush

Lanaya
Why dont you recurit him and play with him?I'll start coach one of your match maybe tomo
Yea please do that since there are like 4 new players recently. And be polite just like I was when I taught you (and 5-6 more friends) Dota :D
I have begun recently online...though i have played many matches with AI. Can i play with you guys too. My steamid is sarang235 and i play dota by the name Z3RO
Oh so you are Z3RO
Add pasapa and gameranand and play with them :) This will help each one of you

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Dont say those words...you can play with us in lobby games..
Terms

wow thanks didn't knew about these.......

btw why are the bots AI limited to only a few heroes i mean i have never seen bots play heroes like meepo even in unfair mode.....

Yeah I am Z3RO.....
I would like to play against humans and not CO-op bots plz. Bots are boring
Added Gameranand and Pasapa :)

yup bots are boring but those who just started DOTA are recommended bot game first slowly increase the difficulty to unfair......

even i can't play unfair atm....

btw any1 know who was the person who taught me dota and how can i see my very first game??

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
wow thanks didn't knew about these.......
btw why are the bots AI limited to only a few heroes i mean i have never seen bots play heroes like meepo even in unfair mode.....

For bots valve have to code for each heroes. And the coding have been done for only few heroes, thats why you see only those in BOT games.

gameranand

Living to Play
Why dont you recurit him and play with him?I'll start coach one of your match maybe tomo

Yeah Good Idea. I'll do that. :)

Yea please do that since there are like 4 new players recently. And be polite just like I was when I taught you (and 5-6 more friends) Dota :D
Oh so you are Z3RO
Add pasapa and gameranand and play with them :) This will help each one of you

Come on man.....I am polite, when is the last time I spoke harshly. :D:p

Top Bottom