Does India need a revolution?

Revolution or not?

• Yes, we desperately need a revolution that gets us rid of this stupid democratic government.

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • No, I'm happy with the things as they are.

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Cannot say. I don't vote.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
does all part of country stands for a revolution?if any!
also indian military can have the potential to do what pervez @ pak did..

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
cyberboy_kerala said:
lol...u r not at all humble anywhere in this forum.
I try to be - always. But there are times when even the coolest minds lose their temper.

cyberboy_kerala said:
Your system only looks good in paper,Everyone can simply say abt their own ideal govt which is easy job. And all tat u said already exsist in our current system, like corruption will not be tolerated,everyone is treated as equal, r all in there.What so magical abt ur system which will prevent corruption.Ok we can trust some of the top panel members,how can we trust others.Corruption also exsist in well educated employees also isn't ?.And we r not going to control one single district we need to think all of india.I think this system can only bring chaos tan order since everyone will have different policy.And we will lose all the advantage we hav now by this revolution.And there is no gurantee tat dis will work.Improvements to our current democracy is wt needed,revolution will be a stupid move,And CIA n ISI will be more tan happy as they get the same thing which they r trying to do,so tat india will get partioned or can upset our current system and will be no more a threat to their economy.
Wt i heard is ISI officials are happy when they saw this thread....lol
My revolution is only about making India better and stronger than ever. And if it looks good on paper, it'll look better everywhere else.

What do our governments do to fight corruption? Except for allotting crores over crores to Nehru-Gandhi foundations, which is not hard to imagine where all this money goes? Or donating billions to NGOs of politicians and "social workers"? How many politicians have been sentenced to prisons on corruption charges? And how many of them are currently enjoying their status in parliament? Compare them with a common man, who loses his job, his place in society and spends a few years in state prisons for taking 1,000/- in bribe.

Are you sure the politicians, the police and our judicial systems will correct themselves? Do you believe they'll turn into saints overnight? If you do - you
re brainwashed beyond a recovery.

CIA and ISI are already happier than ever. Most politicians and officers will reveal any secret information for money or beautiful "firangi" women. Perhaps you didn't read about the RAW agent who defected to the US. Haven't you hard of Shahabuddin, the MP of Siwan(Bihar)? He is an ISI agent and accepts openly. In which other country you can find such nice people as in ours? An ISI agent and a Member of Parliament. And he is only one of the known ba$tards. There are countless of such people in our government and bureaucracy.

A revolution will only make CIA and ISI dynfunctional in ths country, if it ever happens.

cyberboy_kerala said:
This is becoz they are brainwashed by negative news ,they think everything in india r wrong n they always make interest in hearing corruption,crimnals.Read positive things tat india is achieving, read both and then think.
No, that's because they've started listening to tunes not aired by the government or its puppet mass media. There is a lot more to the reality beneath the "India Shining" propaganda. Call centers an BPO aren't going to benefit this country in the long run. All they're producing is frustrated youth and a shallow economy that can't be relied upon. Cheap labour is what west thinks of us when they hear "India". This can change, and it's already changing. The so-called "English-speaking" IT mazdoors are being grown in China and Indonesia. Your government isn't going to tell the truth about numerous problems. They only want to you to work 9-5, then have a couple of beers and sleep properly so you can attend the office next day. All this while they're looting all the resources and making sure that corporations take top priority rather than the common citizen.

Have you ever heard of "Blackwater" in the USA? Google, if you haven't. Corporation will have private army of their own in only a few years from now. This "corporatism" not only dangerous for us citizens, it's far more dangerous for our national resources and integrity.

What is India achieving exactly? Forcing farmers to sell their lands to the corporations at cheap rates? Privatizing water to companies like Pepsi and Cola? Replacing research institutions with call-center training facilities? Or ignoring J&K and NE issues for the next government to fiddle with this headache? Or a baseless "superpower" dream, which has only turned us into a stupid laughing-stock?

Who is brainwashed?

-----------------------

aliasghark said:
nope, thats your twisted logic. what i meant was that the 'selectors' won't fall from the sky. they need to be appointed too. who's going to do that?
Not your gardener, and definitely not the soap-seller in a remote village.

C'mon, bring your senses to reality. I like criticism, but not to the point where it becomes personal or irrelevent. In stead, you should put your efforts in critizing the government and the system. Only active participation will make things better. You're mature enough for personal attacks of a bad taste.

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Yamaraj said:
I try to be - always. But there are times when even the coolest minds lose their temper.

But u lose ur temper even before something comes in.

Yamaraj said:
My revolution is only about making India better and stronger than ever. And if it looks good on paper, it'll look better everywhere else.
Yeah,like indian cricket team which is best in paper but no performance.

Yamaraj said:
How many politicians have been sentenced to prisons on corruption charges? And how many of them are currently enjoying their status in parliament?
You are repeating the same things, we all agree corruption exsist to some extent in govt,It exsist every wer in the world.Thats why i asked wt is so magical abt ur system which can prevent corruption.Its like saying i hav a system better tan urs but dont know how it works.And You are saying abt corrupted pepole as tey r some aliens frm other world.They are not born as crimnals,tey turn into bad ass wen power n money comes to ter hand.Same will happen to people(no robots here isn't?) in the new system also n can be even worse since tey r not committed to people.They dont hav to answer peoples questions,tey will put ter policy into action even if it wrong(more tan wt going on now) n ter is no one check tat.And if we dont try to improve our current system frm our gained experience n goes for complete overhaul 50yrs frm now another revolution will be required. Revolution can only make chaos,Its like burnning ur home to kill some rats .

Yamaraj said:
Are you sure the politicians, the police and our judicial systems will correct themselves? Do you believe they'll turn into saints overnight? If you do - you
re brainwashed beyond a recovery.
Not in one day,but if u belive tat it cannot be repaired overtime ten u r certainly brainwashed.

Yamaraj said:
CIA and ISI are already happier than ever. Most politicians and officers will reveal any secret information for money or beautiful "firangi" women. Perhaps you didn't read about the RAW agent who defected to the US. Haven't you hard of Shahabuddin, the MP of Siwan(Bihar)? He is an ISI agent and accepts openly. In which other country you can find such nice people as in ours? An ISI agent and a Member of Parliament. And he is only one of the known ba$tards. There are countless of such people in our government and bureaucracy.

Here too nothing new,same thing happens in CIA,ISI,KGB and even in the best Mossad.There wer one incident wer one of top official of cia turned into kgb spy.
You need to keep in mind that no one has found 100% efficient engine.
The reason why CIA n ISI spy r active india can taken as evidence tat tey fear abt india's growth

Yamaraj said:
No, that's because they've started listening to tunes not aired by the government or its puppet mass media. There is a lot more to the reality beneath the "India Shining" propaganda. Call centers an BPO aren't going to benefit this country in the long run. All they're producing is frustrated youth and a shallow economy that can't be relied upon. Cheap labour is what west thinks of us when they hear "India". This can change, and it's already changing. The so-called "English-speaking" IT mazdoors are being grown in China and Indonesia. Your government isn't going to tell the truth about numerous problems. They only want to you to work 9-5, then have a couple of beers and sleep properly so you can attend the office next day. All this while they're looting all the resources and making sure that corporations take top priority rather than the common citizen

It is amazing tat all these are secret to you.
You may not heard abt changing situation here
,last time some of my freinds wer reluctant to join BPO n even some IT industry(soft),these are all known by everyone.But still some people will join becoz tey want money.Something is better tan nothing.Many r seeing these as only temperary stay.Awarness among people can defeat any gaint.

aliasghark

who? what?
aliasghark:what i meant was that the 'selectors' won't fall from the sky. they need to be appointed too. who's going to do that?
Yamaraj:Not your gardener, and definitely not the soap-seller...
well done my boy, good answer! next time though, try and answer the question, don't just blurt out a heap of crammed responses ok? :rolleyes:

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
aliasghark said:
well done my boy, good answer! next time though, try and answer the question, don't just blurt out a heap of crammed responses ok? :rolleyes:
An apt answer to a stupid question. Boy? Wipe out that smirk off your face. I don't like it. Besides, I'm not under a contract to answer your off-topic questions.

Either stay on-topic or lay it off.

@cyberboy_kerala
If the very idea of a revolution makes "u" sweat and tremble, I suggest "u" keep voting and hoping that another avatar of a god will make things better you "u".

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Also, all sort of reservations shud be removed, be it OBC/SC/ST or minority reservation. The 50% reservation in Aligarh Muslim Uiversity and similar universities and colleges shud be removed and people shud be given help at primary level. Also family planning shud be encouraged. What say?

Since in a democracy all the ideals of democracy shud be followed and people shud be treated as equals, then there shud be no sharia laws either. Why shud a person from a specific community be priviledged to marry 4 women? Since everyone has the right to live freely, njoy the sun, make freedom of speech etc therefore the gals shudn't be forced to hide under a burqa. Let them live freely but ethically. So true democracy shud be promoted!!

aliasghark

who? what?
call it off-topic if you like, but in fact its not.

topic of thread-revolution for india
someone asked-what happens after revolution? what kind of a government do you propose?
you said-a panel of experts must govern
i asked-who selects the panel of experts?

if thats off-topic, i wonder can anything be 'on-topic'?

- - - - - - - -

i agree and say -

there should be no reservation
there should be remedial classes at grassroots level
there should be common law for all
family planning should be encouraged
girls shouldn't be forced into hijab
girls shouldn't be forced out of hijab
everyone should have equal rights
perfected/corrected democracy should prevail

Last edited:
OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
aliasghark said:
call it off-topic if you like, but in fact its not.

topic of thread-revolution for india
someone asked-what happens after revolution? what kind of a government do you propose?
you said-a panel of experts must govern
i asked-who selects the panel of experts?

if thats off-topic, i wonder can anything be 'on-topic'?
Ok, that was a misunderstanding on my part.

People, who take part in the revolution along with the experts and responsible citizens of India, get to choose the panel members. And Amitabh Bachhan won't be the president, rest assured. Anyone, who isn't educated and doesn't even understand the meaning of governance, won't have a say. But surely enough, they'll be given a chance to elect their own representatives, responsible for their development and indirect participation in the government.

With the necessary reforms in place and our constitution re-written to stop the corrupt from becoming ministers and foreigners holding important offices, a simplified and better democratic government will be reinstated.

Our constitution is not a great piece of work. If you have the time and motivation to take a closer look, it's simply a ba$tardadized brainchild of both British and American constitutions and democratic principles. Britain doesn't have a president and band of governors, and USA doesn't have a PM. We, OTOH, have both and unnecessarily so. This unwanted weight must be shredded off. Old and retired politicians are made governors by the ruling political parties and this trend doesn't seem to be wearing off anytime soon. Same goes for the presidency. Isn't it laughable for our democracy that someone proposes Amitabh as next president and some even start taking it seriously?

And I would rather have Arundhati Roy as our next president or PM than Amitabh or Sonia. Besides, ours is not really a "democracy" in strictest of terms. This is the "Republic of India", not a democratic India. And there are differences, but apparantly people haven't been paying enough attention.

aliasghark said:
i agree and say -

there should be no reservation
there should be remedial classes at grassroots level
there should be common law for all
family planning should be encouraged
girls shouldn't be forced into hijab
girls shouldn't be forced out of hijab
everyone should have equal rights
perfected/corrected democracy should prevail
Fine! Now we're talking here.

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
@Yamaraj
Now who is offensive and short of thoughts n ideas ??

Yamaraj said:
@cyberboy_kerala
If the very idea of a revolution makes "u" sweat and tremble, I suggest "u" keep voting and hoping that another avatar of a god will make things better you "u".
But don't change that avatar of yours which looks like a "psycho" it is PERFECT for you.

keep_it_rl

Broken In
Sorry to Brust Your bubble..but what kinda revolution are u talkin bout...Revolution is not like storm tht comes and changes evrything...
India is on the right path and dnt need revolution...
Vr goin to be 2nd largest economy by 2030 and the largest economy by 2050
We need to worry bout pollution and population...The two major concerns
And the other one is in in near future the muslim population wil surpass the hindu population ...Oh god yes dude ur right india do need a revolution

mediator

Technomancer
Even if they implement 2 children family planning norm then also it won't help until and unless they stop the Bangladeshi immigration! They will keep coming here, set up encroachments, beg, inface of unemployment will steal, kill and then in frustration will increase the crime.

T

thunderbird.117

keep_it_rl said:
Sorry to Brust Your bubble..but what kinda revolution are u talkin bout...Revolution is not like storm tht comes and changes evrything...
And the other one is in in near future the muslim population wil surpass the hindu population ...Oh god yes dude ur right india do need a revolution

If in future muslim population surpass the hindu population then india can say goodbye. Has India will be a islamic nation and will have some islamic name such islamstan and so on. So india is in critical condition.

mediator said:
Even if they implement 2 children family planning norm then also it won't help until and unless they stop the Bangladeshi immigration! They will keep coming here, set up encroachments, beg, inface of unemployment will steal, kill and then in frustration will increase the crime.

Yea. But what is in indian military doing at the border?.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
keep_it_rl said:
I suggest that you read everything posted in this thread before spraying your opinion here. It's not like I haven't heard of such predictions of India becoming a SUPPAPOWER!!1! and the largest economy by 2050. But apprantly you haven't heard of any differences between "propaganda" and ground realities.

India will become the largest economy without manufacturing anything? We'll become more powerful than USA, Russia, China and EU without even solving regional conflicts, that somehow always manage to shame us before the whole World? We'll be the richest nation by 2050 because of call centers and cheap labour? You think India will be able to keep fit with its 1.5 billion strong population and still manage to win the race? Who's been living inside a fragile bubble?

Keep dreaming, and probably one day in a distant future you'll wake up in a completely different land of honest politicians, a humble and smart police force, 100% literacy (and being literate won't tantamount to merely writing your name on a piece of paper), an industrialized World that will be planet-savvy too, an education system that will do more than producing trained employees for corporations, ...ad infinitum.

Wake up already! That won't happen without a proper revolution.

cyberboy_kerala said:
@Yamaraj
Now who is offensive and short of thoughts n ideas ??

But don't change that avatar of yours which looks like a "psycho" it is PERFECT for you.
And the broken violin played on ...ad nauseam.

thunderbird.117 said:
Taking bribe, getting shot at and flayed open by the BDR.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
What can Indian military do without government's orders? Shud the military start positioning itself at porous Bihar borders or anywhere it likes? Mr.MMS, this government can't even pass orders to kick out the bangladeshis!!

Yups, bribe is another factor!
The exercise on the reduction of troops in Jammu and Kashmir, following Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s announcement, has begun with senior functionaries in the Army determining the number of companies that could be shifted from various sectors.
*www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20041115/j&k.htm#1

Even after Seeing the scenario in JnK, they r reducing troops there. What can the military do in such cases? What else makes u think is happening and resulting in the name of peace and friendship with the neighbour? Previous time ABV went to PAKi for friendship and all India got was "Kargil war"!!

T

thunderbird.117

mediator said:
What can Indian military do without government's orders? Shud the military start positioning itself at porous Bihar borders or anywhere it likes? Mr.MMS, this government can't even pass orders to kick out the bangladeshis!!

Yups, bribe is another factor!

*www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20041115/j&k.htm#1

Even after Seeing the scenario in JnK, they r reducing troops there. What can the military do in such cases? What else makes u think is happening and resulting in the name of peace and friendship with the neighbour? Previous time ABV went to PAKi for friendship and all India got was "Kargil war"!!

Great a reduction of troops in Jammu and Kashmir. Congress sucks terrible. I heard that ISI got into Indian Military and stole some secret military document?. When the indian asked for number of muslim in indian military no answers?. Why are they hiding?.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
mediator said:
Previous time ABV went to PAKi for friendship and all India got was "Kargil war"!!
Not to mention he congratulated Mushy on becoming the dicktator of Pakistan - the man who was responsible for the Kargil and death of more than thousand Indian military servicemen.

They're all traitors of motherland!

mediator

Technomancer
Yes, it was in news that ISI infiltrated into Indian military as well. Its no surprise! This government wanted to do reservation in army also! :shock:

Reservation in Army will spell disaster

“MERIT is the only criterion for recruitment to the defence forces. There is no reservation for any community. We are against the minority quota in defence forces”, said Army chief General J.J. Singh at the Air Force Academy, Hyderabad, on December 15.

It has been seen that to enlarge their vote bank, certain politicians’ lobby for reservation in the Army before every election. Fortunately enough, the Army has been able to resist the idea of reservation so far. But since politics is a game of votes, one cannot say when the Generals will be made to bow before the mighty politicians to accept the latter’s “verdict”.

Soon after the 1962 debacle, a minority community minister from Punjab approached the Defence Minister Jagjivan Ram and said his community had a grouse that it could not serve the country in the defence forces. He sent a note to the Army chief asking him to examine how the particular community could find representation in the Army.

On examining the record from the historical section of the Ministry of Defence, it was discovered that a battalion raised from this particular group, had mutinied and killed all its officers during World War I. Notwithstanding this, the Army had to raise one company from this community in an infantry battalion due to the political pressure.

Though opinions differ on this subject, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw says in his foreword to the book “Behind the Scene”: “May perdition fall on the heads of the perpetrators of such a crime-a crime it will be to the traditions of famous regiments, a crime to the nation”. This book was written by the late Major-Gen Joginder Singh.
*www.tribuneindia.com/2006/20061226/cth1.htm

For ur last 2 questions, its better to google for them. U'll not only find answers to those questions but will also find answers to the questions that haven't sprouted in ur mind yet!!

Not to mention he congratulated Mushy on becoming the dicktator of Pakistan - the man who was responsible for the Kargil and death of more than thousand Indian military servicemen.

They're all traitors of motherland!
I don't think that a freedom fighter like ABV will ever betray his country. That congratulation was more of a personal thing between him and mushy, not a professional one as this is what he had to say professionally!
*news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2310519.stm
The Indian Prime Minister, Atal Behari Vajpayee, has launched an unusually strong attack against Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf. *news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/startquote.gif
Musharraf thought that we will get tired, break apart and surrender Kashmir. This will never happen
*news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/endquote.gif
Prime Minister Vajpayee

He described General Musharraf as a "self-anointed king", and a dictator who had no parallel in the world.
He said President Musharraf had usurped all powers and barred top Pakistani politicians such as ex-Premiers Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif from entering Pakistan.
Mr Vajpayee was addressing a gathering of expatriate Indians in the Cypriot capital Nicosia late on Monday at the beginning of a week-long European tour.
His statement came just days before Pakistan holds parliamentary elections aimed at restoring democracy.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

So many reservation. The india has we know it will not exist after 8 years maybe?. :(

This is a intresting site *www.roguegovernment.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom