Does India need a revolution?

Revolution or not?

• Yes, we desperately need a revolution that gets us rid of this stupid democratic government.

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • No, I'm happy with the things as they are.

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Cannot say. I don't vote.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shalu_Sharma

Yes Sure. India needs it.
But who is going to DO tHaT.
Well - You guys are so busy talking here that you didn't heard that India falls down.
OK its not true yet but who knows ?? ?? ??

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
hmm.summing this thread we all can say that ..India's problems are

1. Netas
2. Illiteracy
3. Casteism (upon which reservation is based)
4. Population
5. Illegal Immigrants (Bangladeshis)
6. Multi party system...
7. Lots of languages, cultures and religions :(

so wat do u suggest solution for each point ?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
One religion , one culture and one language would have made India a better and stronger

ya ..but its a daydream which will never happen.... :(

i pray that after full "sarvanaash" of this earth (qayamat,dooms day etc) ...a new civilization wud come up with no religion but only humanity ...

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
mediator said:
I don't think that a freedom fighter like ABV will ever betray his country. That congratulation was more of a personal thing between him and mushy, not a professional one as this is what he had to say professionally!
I respect ABV more than any other politician. He is a wise old man with decades of real life experience. But we shouldn't forget that even the best of politicians think of the common man as a pawn in a greater game. They are not opposed to sacrificing a few thousand soldiers to gain a political benefit and sympathy of others - all in the name of diplomacy.

Politicians must be wiped out from this country.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
cyberboy_kerala said:
oh i didn't realize dis thread is only for those who want to sing with you.
No, it's not true. And I didn't really mean to offend you. But keep personal vendetta away from this thread for the sake of a greater good. I would like you to actively criticize national problems and my solutions to them.

I don't want people to blindly follow the American dream and their way of life. America is a very young nation, without a history to learn from - very unlike ours. We have not only a very rich past and history, there is a lot we can learn from and make ourselves better. I dislike it when people mimic the American accent, their style, and when they want to mould this country into an ugly heap of concrete like theirs. Why can't we have an Indian economy, Indian way of living with an Indian philosophy of life? Development doesn't tantamount to being copycats.

S

Shalu_Sharma

esumitkumar said:
hmm.summing this thread we all can say that ..India's problems are

1. Netas
2. Illiteracy
3. Casteism (upon which reservation is based)
4. Population
5. Illegal Immigrants (Bangladeshis)
6. Multi party system...
7. Lots of languages, cultures and religions :(

so wat do u suggest solution for each point ?

Ok I am new and unexperienced here but I disagree with you.

1.) Netas :-- Ok some of them are currupt but not all. A politician is elected from the public by public. So If public is currupt , a politician is currupt. Try to remember how many times you bribed a traffic policeman or a policeman. And say by heart that you are not currupt.

2.) Illiteracy :- Its a big problem here. But do you really want to know why is this problem increasing, because most of the teacher appointed at schools in rural area never go there. Children want to study. Their parents want them to study but its "petoo" government workers who are to lazy to work. So its fault of public again.

3.) Casteism :- Ok this is a big problem I know. I am a Brahmin but still I am not against reservation totally. Have you been in rural India. Here are still some places where St. Sc. People cant go because they are so called "Bhangi". Reservation gives them opportunity. Its our so called "high caste" systems fault that they are left behind.
But at end I think reservation should be based on Economic condition not on caste.

4.) Population :- We are now trying to solve this problem, but it seems its fallen from our hands. And i really think that government didn't didanything to solve this problem of increasing population. So its governments fault.

5.) Illegal Immegrants :- I dont know much about this so can't comment.

6. Multi party system :- I think its good. A two-party system requires voters to align themselves in large blocs, sometimes so large that they cannot agree on any overarching principles. Along this line of thought, some theories argue that this allows centrists to gain control. On the other hand, if there are three major parties, each with substantially less than a majority of the vote, two of them may find it necessary to compete for the support of the third. Some argue that this gives the third party inordinate political leverage.

7.) Well you are talking about Indian Culture here. Lots of languages and diffent lifestyles is treasure for India. It distinguishes us from the rest of the world. Think about it if you have a big family , everyone seems to have different liking. So do you hate each other. No naa. You actually support each other not because you need them but because you care for them.
So why should we not care for our Indian people. We just need balance.
Making India just One Religion - One Language country will make it more boring.

EDIT :

#$# Yamaraj Says : I don't want people to blindly follow the American dream and their way of life. America is a very young nation, without a history to learn from - very unlike ours. We have not only a very rich past and history, there is a lot we can learn from and make ourselves better. I dislike it when people mimic the American accent, their style, and when they want to mould this country into an ugly heap of concrete like theirs. Why can't we have an Indian economy, Indian way of living with an Indian philosophy of life? Development doesn't tantamount to being copycats.

I agree to that.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Shalu_Sharma said:
Yes Sure. India needs it.
But who is going to DO tHaT.
Well - You guys are so busy talking here that you didn't heard that India falls down.
OK its not true yet but who knows ?? ?? ??
We, the people! We will shape the future of this nation. But first, I would like people to educate themselves about the issues, the problems, the corruption, evil politicians, the democracy and the republic, and the importance of nature versus technology and economy. I don't want people to vote or take any action without thinking on their own.

Read, as much as you can. May the enlightenment be with you!

esumitkumar said:
but how ?
1. Active revolution - Quick, decisive and effective. You can expect summary executions and bloodshed. But there is this issue of stimulating "aam junta" and the military against the current system, for without the support of both - the revolutionaries will be declared "terrorists" and be hanged or shot.

2. Passive revolution - Educate the masses on the issues and gain their support. Erect "yet another political party" and expect it to win elections in a few decades. But we'll have to rely upon the understanding of masses and whether they're ready to give up casteism, religionism and regionalism for a good governance.

We need to discuss the issues more, though.

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ Buddy I think India seriously needs an active revolution. We have waited so long...
We cant just wait and watch. But I also agree to Shalu in some points.

@Shalu : WelCome aboard. There are very few girls here.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
A politician is elected from the public by public

Well ..Shalu u r forgetting the fact that why there exists no min qualification to become a neta ? why not graduate a min qualification. these rules are not made by public but by netas for their own good..majority of janta is gareeb..they dont have time to think these issues...wat they care for that they want 2 waqt roti :( ..have u seen Swades ? ...u will understand wat rural india is .......and wat are the problems !

Try to remember how many times you bribed a traffic policeman or a policeman. And say by heart that you are not currupt.

ahh..yes i agree..but tell me wud u wait for 1 yr for getting ur passport ? wud u wait for 4 mnths to get ur telephone repaired ....corruption is frm down to top..whr wud u go?? just watch "Saaransh" and understand

because most of the teacher appointed at schools in rural area never go there
ya..but why? cuz they have no fear of firing...thats what all sarkari babu does..they got appointed by bribe...bhai sarkari naukri hai..oopar tak pahunch hai..kaun nikalega inhein...again netas come into picture...who make the policies..NETAS ..and also have u seen gaon ke school..i have seen them...teachers are working for months without pay.....who can teach without getting pay n food ? these are the ground prblms..again who is to balme ..netas and corrupt govt ....

Casteism :- Ok this is a big problem I know. I am a Brahmin but still I am not against reservation totally. Have you been in rural India. Here are still some places where St. Sc. People cant go because they are so called "Bhangi". Reservation gives them opportunity.

and these so called bhangis are enjoying reservation for years n years n years....Dr BR Ambedkar had recommended reservation just for 10 yrs in 1950 to uplift all SC/ST/OBC..but due to vote bank politics ......this has been extended and extended and extended....... damn VP Singh and Arjun Singh....
A dalit person who becomes IAS...his son also enjoys reservation ...his son also...reservation benefit for the whole generations coming only if u r a Bhangi !!!

and these NEtas..why they go to foreign for their treatment ?? why dont they get treated by a SC/ST/OBC Dr..who will leave a scissor in their stomach...A bright upper caste candidate is denied admission and a low rank SC is given admission ?????? IS IT RIGHT ???

We are now trying to solve this problem, but it seems its fallen from our hands. And i really think that government didn't didanything to solve this problem of increasing population. So its governments fault.

fully agree...one citizen of the same country is jailed for second marriage and another citizen of the very same country is allowed for four marriages ... :x :x :x

I think its good. A two-party system requires voters to align themselves in large blocs, sometimes so large that they cannot agree on any overarching principles

and the benefit of multi party system...thousands of crores of taxpayers money gone into drain again and again ...by HUNG HOUSE assembly....i vote party A...u vote B ..somebody C...next one D...hung house comes...even if party A is single largest...B and D combine...and all that horse trading ...usual crap goes on :x

Lots of languages and diffent lifestyles is treasure for India. It distinguishes us from the rest of the world

haha..and we ppl ourselves say Bihari ....Bihari is considered to be a gaali in India....In Maharashtra..Shiv Sena demolishing shop boards in Pune ..why ??? they want no hindi no english..only marathi written....even when i was pune and had gone to a Dr for X ray.he said "aap kis state se hai ?? " WTF :x ...(I belong to western UP) ..some more incidences of our self made racism ...

** Shiv Seniks beating Biharis and Assamis when they came to Mumbai for giving railway tests

** Tamilnadu and Kerala opposing "Hindi as national language in 1979" :x :x :x

Making India just One Religion - One Language country will make it more boring

ya ..and for ur entertainment...all ppl fighting over various regions :D ......
its not making..its like that....our own netas not enforcing "Uniform civil code", removing reservation just due to cheap vote bank politics !!

Peace
Sumit !

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Shalu_Sharma said:
Ok I am new and unexperienced here but I disagree with you.
Welcome to chaos!

Shalu_Sharma said:
1.) Netas :-- Ok some of them are currupt but not all. A politician is elected from the public by public. So If public is currupt , a politician is currupt. Try to remember how many times you bribed a traffic policeman or a policeman. And say by heart that you are not currupt.
Most of the politicians and bureaucrats are either corrupt or uneligible - or both. Overall adult literacy rate in India is roughly about 60%, compared to more than 90% in China. For a democracy to succeed, it is necessary that not only the citizens are able to write their names (which is the "sarkari" definition of literacy in India), they must be able to think and talk about the issues. How many voters actually read the election menifesto of political parties? And how many of them question the parties' responsibility to the people in next elections?

Yes, you are right! People are the real problem in this country. They have created a chaos - a messy system because of their inability to think and understand. If you ask me, an average voter doesn't give a damn about voting or elections, and he/she wouldn't care if voting rights were taken away in leu of a better education and medical healthcare system and better employment.

I am of the opinion that no democracy can succeed without 100% devotion and active concern of the citizens. And this is exactly what the "power brokers" are afraid of. They use the police forces, bureaucracy and the red tape to keep the "aam junta" in fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Shalu_Sharma said:
2.) Illiteracy :- Its a big problem here. But do you really want to know why is this problem increasing, because most of the teacher appointed at schools in rural area never go there. Children want to study. Their parents want them to study but its "petoo" government workers who are to lazy to work. So its fault of public again.
This is because the governments want illeterates to continue voting on the issues of casteism, religionalism and regionalism. They don't want the voters to turn into thinkers and philosophers. And not to mention that we Indians are lazy by nature.

Shalu_Sharma said:
3.) Casteism :- Ok this is a big problem I know. I am a Brahmin but still I am not against reservation totally. Have you been in rural India. Here are still some places where St. Sc. People cant go because they are so called "Bhangi". Reservation gives them opportunity. Its our so called "high caste" systems fault that they are left behind.
But at end I think reservation should be based on Economic condition not on caste.
I don't think anyone can disagree with your view on "reservation, based on economy and not social division". But there should be a limit to it - not like what the unscroupulous politicians are doing for their vote banks. They're practically dividing our nation in numerous fragments for their personal benefits.

Shalu_Sharma said:
4.) Population :- We are now trying to solve this problem, but it seems its fallen from our hands. And i really think that government didn't didanything to solve this problem of increasing population. So its governments fault.
The braindwarves sitting in parliament lack foresight. That's the reason why we don't have any long term foreign policies, development plans, and effective will power to contain this population problem. By 2050, I'm not sure if India will become the largest economy, but surely it'll become the biggest populated country, leaving behind China which is three times as larger as India.

Shalu_Sharma said:
5.) Illegal Immegrants :- I dont know much about this so can't comment.
More illegal Bangladeshis in India = more Congress voters. There!

Shalu_Sharma said:
6. Multi party system :- I think its good. A two-party system requires voters to align themselves in large blocs, sometimes so large that they cannot agree on any overarching principles. Along this line of thought, some theories argue that this allows centrists to gain control. On the other hand, if there are three major parties, each with substantially less than a majority of the vote, two of them may find it necessary to compete for the support of the third. Some argue that this gives the third party inordinate political leverage.
I agree that a multi-party system is somewhat better than a two-party one. But I have been thinking seriously about a non-party system. In the long run, political parties effectively hijack the country - dividing it in their interests and policies.

Shalu_Sharma said:
7.) Well you are talking about Indian Culture here. Lots of languages and diffent lifestyles is treasure for India. It distinguishes us from the rest of the world. Think about it if you have a big family , everyone seems to have different liking. So do you hate each other. No naa. You actually support each other not because you need them but because you care for them.
So why should we not care for our Indian people. We just need balance.
Making India just One Religion - One Language country will make it more boring.
Unity in diversity. However great it may sound like, the belief is falling apart. Blame it on ugly regionalism because of politicians, language wars, and even dispute over national resources. We definitely need some more things to identify the whole nation as one - before the diversities take over our unity. We've had the issue of Khalistan. We're dealing with J&K and North-Eastern states. And we have already witnessed formation of new states based on ethnicity and politics.

With each passing day, we're beginning to look like a mere union of different states, with different people with different issues, ideas, languages, customs and loyalities. I don't want to see India divided again.

Last edited:

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
It is argued that India makes its presence felt on only 40% of its land. That 40% has more people in it than the entire US. I like to believe there is hope.
Then again, it must be against hope.
Unity in diversity is just a fancy way of saying we have to stick together for benefit, else we won't get along.
We seek benefit when we see purpose.
That purpose is afforded to us by fear or envy.
Envy makes us compete, fear gives us focus.
I don't think a revolution will change anything however. Humans will be humans.
Statistically, bad guys will always outnumber good guys.
If we assume that there is some order in chaos now, even if a revolution brings more order, chaos will inevitably return and vice versa.

In the so called "Dark ages", feudalism flourished because it offered people stability.
We call ourselves a nation now because we have common interests
For a nation, as in a house we have to:
1.feed ourselves,
2.take care of each other
and then
3.make things better.
Manipulating politician scumbags have their own issues to highlight. (reservation anyone !???)

Clearly, when there are those amongst us who are starving and those who are fattening from their share, there is bound to be bitterness.
One can't think sanely when one is hungry.
In a corrupt democracy like ours, where there is a free for all, everyone is fighting for their share. The desire for more, insatiable. Nothings shining. Its the proverbial rat race.

What we need is to prioritize.
A revolution you say.... give the people food and water and time to rationalize, They shall change. Its for their own selfish sake.

aliasghark

who? what?
"And not to mention that we Indians are lazy by nature." --> if that is true, don't expect anyone to turn up at your 'revolution party'! ;)

seriously though, i think that is a stupid thing to say. i on the contrary, think we indians are so active, thrifty and energetic that any revolution will be reversed in no time - like it was suggested by ..:: Free Radical ::..

and about the definition of literacy: you didn't like the 'sarkari definition' (able to write your name), so you decided to come up with your own?
Yamaraj said:
must be able to think and talk about the issues

Yamaraj said:
More illegal Bangladeshis in India = more Congress voters.
whats that supposed to mean? :confused: are bangladeshis allowed to vote in indian elections?:mad: is bangladesh a staunch congress ally? how did i miss this... i never saw a congress rally in bangladesh! or are you in effect saying all the congress party members are ethnic bangladeshis? :shock:

T

thunderbird.117

aliasghark said:
"And not to mention that we Indians are lazy by nature." --> if that is true, don't expect anyone to turn up at your 'revolution party'! ;)

seriously though, i think that is a stupid thing to say. i on the contrary, think we indians are so active, thrifty and energetic that any revolution will be reversed in no time - like it was suggested by ..:: Free Radical ::..

and about the definition of literacy: you didn't like the 'sarkari definition' (able to write your name), so you decided to come up with your own?

whats that supposed to mean? :confused: are bangladeshis allowed to vote in indian elections?:mad: is bangladesh a staunch congress ally? how did i miss this... i never saw a congress rally in bangladesh! or are you in effect saying all the congress party members are ethnic bangladeshis? :shock:
From what i saw in congress the majority of it are muslims.

mediator

Technomancer
aliasghark said:
whats that supposed to mean? are bangladeshis allowed to vote in indian elections? is bangladesh a staunch congress ally? how did i miss this... i never saw a congress rally in bangladesh! or are you in effect saying all the congress party members are ethnic bangladeshis?
Here's a little reading that u shud do!

Tackling illegal immigrants
Hard action, not hard talk, is need of the hour
Poonam I. Kaushish

WHAT do boxers practice their skills on? A hard punching bag. And politicians? They use people as dummies. Who can be "knocked out" faster before you can blink. So "punch" drunk are they on power that their blows are more often than not politically-motivated image-building exercises in self-grandeur.

One such knock-out was delivered by Deputy Prime Minister L.K. Advani last week. Mustering all the authority and iron will at his command, he asserted: “India shall no longer be a soft State. We shall identify, locate and throw out the 15 million illegal Bangladeshis and 11,500 Pakistanis who have overstayed.” He was speaking at a conference of State Chief Secretaries and Directors-General of Police in New Delhi. “They pose a serious threat to national security”, he thundered.

Words worthy of applause. Times indeed are changing, he would have us believe. India is going in for an image from being soft to a pro-active State, which will pull no punches, means business and shall brook no nonsense. So far so good. But the moot point is: will Mr Advani’s words make any damn difference to the existing reality of India being soft, flabby and impotent, a State suffering from a debilitating incompetence — on all fronts. Look around and touch any pokey crevice of governance, the State is insipidly soft and pulpy. There is little law and order. Might is right. And violence is the rhetoric of the period. Throwing out illegal migrants is a far cry.

But that doesn’t stop our Minister from weaving grand dreams of preparing a National Register of Indian Citizens and issuing them Multi-Purpose National Identity Cards. All to provide a credible individual identification system and act as a deterrent against future illegal immigration. It’s another matter that both these schemes have been proposed times out of number over the years. To be promptly disposed of even before concrete action can replace the spoken word.

True, even if one takes an optimistic view that these schemes will be implemented, the proposal itself is half-baked. Instead of providing identity cards for the whole country, the Home Ministry has short-listed only seven states, where the scheme will be implemented. How, one wonders. Specially against the backdrop of its dismal track record. Remember, the Illegal Migrants Detection Tribunal Act, announced in 1983 amidst much fanfare, has largely failed to tackle the problem. The Act followed a prolonged agitation by the All-Assam Students Union (AASU) seeking to throw out all foreigners from the state.

Why did it fail? It was politically incorrect and was an exercise in brazen hypocrisy. All talked about its “uselessness”. But few came forward to change it. Way back in 1997 on a visit to Guwahati, the then Prime Minister, Mr Deva Gowda, courageously announced repeal of the Act. But his declaration turned out to be merely false bravado. His mai baap, the Congress promptly pounced on him and he was forced to eat his words by the time he landed back in New Delhi.

The great tragedy of our country is that illegal immigrants have been allowed to don a communal face to satiate the greedy Indian political animal. Most political parties have recklessly imported them to inflate their vote banks. If detected, they have made a communal issue of their detection and raised the communal banner. The Shiv Sena’s Bal Thackeray had to incur the Opposition’s wrath when he deported 96 Bangladeshis from Mumbai in 1997. So what if it is slowly turning the country into Asia’s waste paper basket.

In fact, Mr Advani’s estimate of illegal immigrants is only the tip of the iceberg. Over the past five decades since Independence, over 25 million illegal immigrants are estimated to have smuggled themselves into India through its porous borders. Today we have over 15 million Bangladeshis, 2.5 million Nepalis, 100,000 Sri Lankan Tamils and about one lakh Tibetan migrants living in India. Against our population of 1,000 million the ratio of illegal migrants is 100 to 2.5.

More. Demographic changes have been brought about in the border belts of West Bengal, several districts of Bihar, the North-East and Rajasthan as a result of large-scale illegal migration. Even the Union Capital (over 5 lakhs) and Maharashtra (over 50,000) have been affected. If Assam boasts of five of its districts adjoining Bangladesh having Bangladeshi Muslim majority, Tripura is a clear example of obliteration of the locals’ identity.

In parts of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, illegal Pakistanis, of whom some are criminals, now have ration cards. Putting colossal pressure on India’s scarce resources and pushing wages even lower in this already crowded land. Taking jobs away from legitimate citizens. Confided a CPM leader from West Bengal: “The migrants are useful to Delhi. They provide cheap domestic help.” Echoed an Assam MP: “Our farmers are happy to have them. They are more hard-working than the locals.” :shock: :shock:

But more worrisome is the fact that mercenaries among the insurgents from across the border are slipping into the country in the garb of immigrants. With no method of differentiating between a militant and an immigrant, a grave security threat is posed. Little has been done to analyse and identify this threat perception — particularly keeping in mind the activities of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and its sustained proxy war in Kashmir.

Even madarsas, the Islamic seats of learning, have not been spared. The ISI has heavily infiltrated these and made them their addas of propagating of fundamentalism, ostensibly as a precursor to the ISI’s gameplan for the area: subversion, drug peddling and gun-running. A frightening scenario, to say the least.

Unfortunately, all political parties seem to be turning a blind eye to this menace. The reason is not far to seek. It has everything to do with vote bank politics. Come elections, our leaders care two hoots for legitimate electoral rolls. The methodology adopted is to supply ration cards to illegal immigrants, on the basis of which they get enrolled on the electoral rolls and become the politicians’ electoral fodder. As a leading commentator remarked: “Those Bangladeshis who have been given ration cards and have graduated to the voters’ list have acquired de jure citizenship rights.”

Where do we go from here? Pander to rabid rabble-rousers? Pander to the politics of vote banks? Allow the push and pull theory of illegality to continue. The push back to poverty vs the pull of India’s rich pastures. The option is narrow. The solution must be clearly dictated by India’s primary interest — its integrity and stability. Pakistan’s long-term designs against India need to be sternly thwarted. The proxy war from across the border stands testimony to this. Kashmir must not be repeated elsewhere.

For starters, Mr Advani should come out with a White Paper disclosing the harsh facts and spelling out the NDA government’s plans to combat this grave threat to India’s freedom and integrity. At the same time multi-purpose identity cards should be given to only those who can establish their Indian identity well and truly by way of a birth certificate and proof of lineage. Mere ration cards must not do.

New Delhi could also consider issuing work permits to the Bangladeshis as in the case of Nepalese coming to work in India. This system would enable workers' groups to cross the border under tight restrictions for a maximum period of two years. With a rider, no voting rights and no permanent settlement. New Delhi needs to have a close look at its immigration laws and plug the loopholes.

Clearly, the Centre needs to adopt a two-pronged strategy to stop the influx of Bangladeshis from across the border. From the long- term point of view, the need of the hour is border management and strict policing. Local people need to be taken into confidence and involved in policing along the 14,990 km border running across 92 districts in 17 states and a coastline of 5,422 km touching 12 states. The fact is that if one cannot stop people at the border, then there is no way one can push them back once they are in the country.

Is the government capable of defusing this powder keg? Mere assurances of being pro-active will no longer do. The Centre needs to brace itself for a long and hard struggle ahead. It may even be necessary to launch a series of major offensives at this critical juncture to drive home the message to the illegal immigrants. In this age of proxy wars, it is time for politicians of all hues to stem the snow-balling rot. India has had enough of the poison of vote banks. This must end. No sane and self-respecting country allows foreigners and their protectors to play ducks and drakes with national affairs. - INFA
Now for more of ur questions. Did the left and Congress even pondered about this situation that BJP did indepth?
Read again what the stewpid CPM leader had to say! I bolded and italiced it for u. We all know about the Congress destructions from Nehru to present day family drama. Bangladeshis obviously wont vote for BJP and end their "heavenly life" here. On the other hand Congress is too occupied with vote bank politics to even use its mind on important issues regarding the nation.
On one hand we have Rahul Baba who thinks he is the chosen one and a royal prince, on the other we have Srimati Sonia who can't even speak a word properly. Then we have MMS,a PM, who defied the democratic procedure became (AFAIK) the first "selected" PM instead of a normal "elected" PM.

So if u read newspapers regularly then u wud be knowing that most of the Congress leaders r OBCs/SC/ST and it is nuthing but a minority appeaser!

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
aliasghark said:
I can see you're already looking for excuses. ;)

aliasghark said:
I never knew Indians were really that active! Which part of country do you really belong to? Maybe I should pack-up and join some energetic activities in your neighbourhood.

Do you know why Indians don't know anything about "pride", "nationality" and self-respect? Because we, as one nation, never went to an all-out total war. Because we don't know how it feels to win, conquer and defeat. Because we've been enslaved for a thousand years now.

Sure, Indians are energetic. But they waste it in their bedrooms - contributing to an ever increasing population to no ends.

aliasghark said:
That's what I do. At least I come up with solutions before criticizing others.

aliasghark said:
Mediator posted a detailed reply. Read it!
Yes, most of the BDs have got their identification/ration cards thanks to politicians, and they do vote. If you haven't been sleeping, you must have heard of a few illegal "aliens", who even got tickets for MP elections.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
One religion , one culture and one language would have made India a better and stronger , Like Germany ,USA , Japan , France etc

it will take 1000 yrs to happen... our india will b "sone ki chidiya " then hope those days come back;)

i c lot of ppl talkin abt corruption here.... u r pointin out at others tat this politicians ,

traffic polic, etc r corrupt, but the corruption exist in ourself wat abt tat, hav u ever

thought abt urself how corrupt u r in daily activities, in thoughts.... we first got to

remove corruption from within tat is wat required the most... then u will see

corruption reducing in ur surroundings, then in city , then in states, it keeps goin

on... stop givin bribe and takin bribe... THE ONE AND ONLY RULE TO AVOID

CORRUPTION. THIS IS AN ACTIVE REVOLUTION WHICH IS BEGINNING FROM THE

SCRATCH IF U START DOIN FRM TODAY.... :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom