Does HD 7750 require less power than HD 6670?

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Ok guys, just installed this card & believe me played GTA 4 on Full High settings, so smooth... Also other games working like charm.. :)

Told ya already HD 7750 can max out GTA 4 with 720p(Not fully I mean shadows etc it requires more than 1gb). Sadly my antivirus deleted on of my GTA 4 files which didn't know so I couldn't play it again :(
The only game I found it struggled maxing out in 720p is Hitman Absolution(Although it was still pretty much playble :p)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
edit your siggy also

ohh yeah.. thanks for reminding me.. :)

Told ya already HD 7750 can max out GTA 4 with 720p(Not fully I mean shadows etc it requires more than 1gb). Sadly my antivirus deleted on of my GTA 4 files which didn't know so I couldn't play it again :(
The only game I found it struggled maxing out in 720p is Hitman Absolution(Although it was still pretty much playble :p)

yeah.. Happy with this cards performance... my friend was complaining that his GTX 650 TI + i7 was not able to play GTA 4... :shock:
Told him to use latest patch...

Today installed Modern warfare 3 & Most wanted 2 [this was totally unplayable on GT 9400] -Now they are like butter on MAX. :cool:

Update :- Sold My old GT 9400 for 1400/- :)

Last edited:

flyingcow

Shibe
yeah, I am a huge fan of GTA series.. P4+GT9400 I played everything on low & used "contig" file tweak.. played whole game & completed it ...:wink:

Wish I knew about the low contig tweak, I too have a 9400gt, playing GTA 4 was like a hell hole..I was playing on <10 fps, 8fps..

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
he was just lucky;-) who was that noob buyer?

One of my friend. Who is not that much into technical stuff . he saw me playing so many games on 9400 Games like prince of persia 5 And call of duty series was not running on his system... So he bought my gt 9400.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Congrats Brother on your purchase.
Well a clever move on your part to sell the 9400GT for Rs.1.4k.
Enjoy.:-D

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
you should have sold it before to get a HD7770 ;) :D

Nope. My budget was for 7k. Plus for 7770 i need to change psu also another expense... So i decided to go for 7750.

7770 is 2k more than 7750 and 2.5 or 3k for new psu means 5k extra budget.... So 7750 was a best deal. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom