Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fisherjames

Hi all,
I am facing a small problem here and I am sure someone of you would be of help! Some AVI movie files I download do not convert through Nero. Nero just seems to stop trying to convert them. It only happens on a very small percentage of AVI Movie files, 1 out of 50. I think this might be because of improper codec used in the AVI movie! In addition, when I try to convert these to MPEG or VCD, the sound goes out of sync with the picture. I am looking a program that can get me rid of these two problems. Does anyone know a good program for converting video files without losing the sound or synchronization with the picture?
Thanks in advance!

OP
J

julian wright

Hi,
I recently came across a site called *www.avi-to-mpeg.net/ that provides AVI to MPEG conversion software & their reviews. You also can learn how to convert AVI to MPEG video format and read reviews of popular AVI to MPEG converter software. Hope this will help you. Good Luck!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends even thought I'm quite old to this forum can some one give me more details about what constitutes a spam post? Why was this post considered spam? I'm not trying to argue but just need info so that I don't do like this in future.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@ajayritik: Its simple .. we had similar threads created where the member says he found a good video converter and points to a website..

In this case both the guys are same .. first guy posts he wants a video converter , next another one posts with same font and color pointing to some website. Also the names are arent indian ;) and similar names are seen in different spam posts.

EDIT: There are other spammers who ask technical questions and at the end give out a link to a website.. iMav spotted this guy :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
ajayritik said:
Friends even thought I'm quite old to this forum can some one give me more details about what constitutes a spam post? Why was this post considered spam? I'm not trying to argue but just need info so that I don't do like this in future.
fisherjames POST = 0

julian wright POST = 2

WHICH CONSIST OF

*img520.imageshack.us/img520/2224/25415352sq4.gif

So spam :D:D:D:D:D BUT QUALITY SPAM :D:D:D:D:D

adi007

Youngling
^^yes:shock: .The question is how :confused:

and how come bots know how to post a thread in different forums since forum procedures are different...:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom