Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
i used to believe in god until i got my ass out of the school(LOL i just don't wanna think abt how it ended)......but now from last 3 years i just don't believe or care abt it....i mean i don't visit temples or pray like everyone does...
though sometimes i find myself screaming OMG...WTF.....when something unexpected happens....
Strange right?...i know

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Not at all. That tells you still have faith in GOD.... Simple, but you're refusing to show the faith to others.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@iinfi, Well thanks for your input. I understand you believe in God, but is it only for the Tsunami incident in Japan? To me it's their Destiny and everyone has their own and I don't believe God has anything to do with it. It's all my opinion. :)

Posting a Off track stuff,
I am really shocked about that incident, 8.9 earthquake is just too much, but we are skipping one thing, that how well is Japan's disaster management preparation, hail to them, till now 52 dead, I wish it doesn't increase, anyway we should learn a lesson from them, we should be ashamed about what happened in our Tsunami.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I wish i want to Die now , what keeps me eager is after i die i ll see the god & ask him one DAMN question all poojas & prayers are done for u not even show urself & " wat the heck are u thinking - taking nap ?? [ DOES IT WORTH ASKING ]

WHO CARES ithappy ???

After we die or neither live why do we think still now all bad things & good things happen bad people live happily or neither / good people lives badly or neither .

As u told earthquake japan people died , anybody told it was god fault ?? WTF

LIVE YOUR LIFE - WHATEVER COMES - TAKE IT / CHALLENGE IT - THINK IT HAPPENS .

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
So you expect god to appear from your poojas :lol:

For the record, I find the concept of God in Buddhism most appealing.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Buddhism

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I wish i want to Die now , what keeps me eager is after i die i ll see the god & ask him one DAMN question all poojas & prayers are done for u not even show urself & " wat the heck are u thinking - taking nap ?? [ DOES IT WORTH ASKING ]

WHO CARES ithappy ???

After we die or neither live why do we think still now all bad things & good things happen bad people live happily or neither / good people lives badly or neither .

As u told earthquake japan people died , anybody told it was god fault ?? WTF

LIVE YOUR LIFE - WHATEVER COMES - TAKE IT / CHALLENGE IT - THINK IT HAPPENS .
Yes please read iinfis post.
And you got caught with your own comment buddy, first you said 'Does it worth asking?' and then you said 'Live your life, whatever comes...', this is my life, and I am living it pretty well.

@Pool fan, Thanks for that link.

Guys I was very clear when I created this thread and I just wanted to ask if you believe in God or Not, and I also said a simple Yes or No would do, but this is going too far.
I dont know what is the problem with some people that they never can provide a simple answer to a simple question.

REQUESTING MODS TO PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

R2K

In the Zone
^^ Not at all. That tells you still have faith in GOD.... Simple, but you're refusing to show the faith to others.

i guess ur right abt me still having faith in GOD...but i am not trying to show off to others that i am an atheist because thats not something be proud abt...atleast in my home locality and family....whose day begins with prayers and visiting the temple nearby
i think i am just trying to ignore someone or something whom or that i have been told will be controlling my life from my birth and will be responsible for what i will be...:cool:
in short i am just trying to ignore the fact that i am being controlled by someone:twisted:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I dont know what is the problem with some people that they never can provide a simple answer to a simple question.
This is not a simple question and does NOT have a simple answer. Hundreds of questions will first be asked like "How do you define GOD", etc. and then maybe with a concrete definition of "God", then there may a simple Yes/No answer.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
This is not a simple question and does NOT have a simple answer. Hundreds of questions will first be asked like "How do you define GOD", etc. and then maybe with a concrete definition of "God", then there may a simple Yes/No answer.

Oh, Please. How do you define God is completely different than this. As I said before that is a simple question I wanted to ask and I am getting lot of complicated answers, anyway please pardon me for creating this thread. And Please DO CLOSE IT.
Thanks.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Oh, Please. How do you define God is completely different than this.

How do I say Yes or No if I don't know what exactly you are talking about?

It's like saying - The sum of two numbers is 320, tell me what are those two numbers?

You'll never be able to answer that without another piece of information given.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
How do I say Yes or No if I don't know what exactly you are talking about?

It's like saying the sum of two numbers is 320, tell what are those two numbers?
You'll never be able to answer that without another piece of information given.

If I ask you what is the solution of 2+2? What'd you say?
and why you have to vote? There are 15 people already voted and I hope they didn't find this as complicated as you are getting this. If you do not understand a simple question then please do not vote or comment. :)
Thanks.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
If I ask you what is the solution of 2+2? What'd you say?

:lol: You like to miss the point don't you :rolleyes:

If you think defining god is like answering "2+2" then mate you are really thick.

And btw my response was to this, not why the poll exists or why you created this post
ithehappy said:

And now this.
If you do not understand a simple question then please do not vote or comment. :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Imaginary definition of god? WTF are you on about?

Your question is "Do you believe in God?". There's absolutely no concrete definition on god, and this question is at best ambiguous and absolutely senseless with no Yes and No answer possible. I think I made that clear well enough.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Nope it is NOT CLEAR. You never made it clear for the matter.
Well buddy you are the most craziest man I have seen in my entire life, you have time to reply with thousand letters with OFF TOPIC stuff but you simply can't vote a simple thing. I do not wanna argue with you anymore as I am tired, and oh I know you will carry on. Best of luck :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Wat is really come to say in that lines is " U DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IN GOD NEITHER U WANT TO ACCEPT IT " dont think about some blah blah blah - for ur body & life u r the god ok .

Goten

Banned
I love god...I dont believe in him/her...I hate god...Does it matter....May be...May be not...Smite me lord for i have sinned...No lightning...Ha ha ha ha...God...U r so helpless...May be not...May be he will whup my azz in hell...May be not...Who cares...Who has time for Mr God...C u GOD nigga...Lets meet in hell and party like charlie sheen.

I do not want to hurt any1s sentiments....I think believe it if u like or dont....It wont matter or may be it will....So what....Live for happiness and truth coz we all gotta perish someday.

Peace~~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom