Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sometimes a simple yes or no can not be the answer.
That is why we have this thread here. Come and express your views.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-club/39882-science-god.html

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
i don't believe in GOD as in a singular entity
God has been described in Gita,Torah as the collective conscious of all creatures

right now there is only chaos in the minds of men
when the whole world finds a common enemy or cause, the resulting consciousness will spawn the force everyone knows as GOD

for the not so philosophic
I don't believe in God, rather in the power of human will

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ May be he OCed his PC and fried his proccy... :D So he went to temple to confess for his sin, and imagine , he is placing the proccy in-front of god and pray "Please GOD, give me back the proccy with stock speed".....

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
To those who think that a simple yes or no wouldn't do, please clarify your answer then, I said it coz I know explanation in this matter would be Huge, especially if you compare between God and Science, so that would create more debate and this post will go way Off topic :)
Why I created this thread? Coz I was having some discussion with my friends yesterday and I was pissed :)

@furious_gamer, Jeez! :))

@ico- So Bergkamp is your God? Hmm..

@damngoodman- Neither :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
To those who think that a simple yes or no wouldn't do, please clarify your answer then, I said it coz I know explanation in this matter would be Huge, especially if you compare between God and Science, so that would create more debate and this post will go way Off topic :)
Why I created this thread? Coz I was having some discussion with my friends yesterday and I was pissed :)

@furious_gamer, Jeez! :))

@ico- So Bergkamp is your God? Hmm..

@damngoodman- Neither :)

Why can't you continue in that thread instead of this one. Think this way, if i have same discussion with my friends and like you, if i pissed, then it will lead to a new thread. Isn't it?

That is why sticky threads are there, and please search before you post such a controversial topic. No need for redundant threads on same story...

Just my 2 cents

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^^ May be he OCed his PC and fried his proccy... :D So he went to temple to confess for his sin, and imagine , he is placing the proccy in-front of god and pray "Please GOD, give me back the proccy with stock speed".....

*media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/roflcopter-54627.jpg

Any ways...I think previous thread that few members mentioned pits members in two teams. But here, I think there will be more scope. It might be God vs Science or God vs Rajinikanth, etc.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Why can't you continue in that thread instead of this one. Think this way, if i have same discussion with my friends and like you, if i pissed, then it will lead to a new thread. Isn't it?

That is why sticky threads are there, and please search before you post such a controversial topic. No need for redundant threads on same story...

Just my 2 cents

Yea I know about that thread and I do believe only Science and God thread is different than this one, it's more related to Science or God, but there are a lot of other factors included in this matter. If you understand me I'll be pleased, if you do not then I am sorry.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^^ Can you elaborate that to me? Sorry i am not chuck norris to understand everything even before thay exist.

No I can't, coz I don't have time to write so much things, but in a single line I meant to say, is-

'There are certain other factors, which exists definitely, beside 'Science', to compare and continue a post relating- if anyone believes in GOD or NOT'

@ico, I saw that Goal 50 times before :), but it never bored me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom