Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

isn't it weird that all of bittu's family has seen or experienced ghostly phenomenon???:?:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@ Bittu Das

man r u a normal person ?? r some kind of G _ _ _ _

Ya I am normal. BTW what are you?:lol: This is a ghost thread isn't it. Therefore I asked to post some experiences. :!::!:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
isn't it weird that all of bittu's family has seen or experienced ghostly phenomenon???:?:

You are right.:cool::cool:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Request to the Mods to shift this thread to Chit Chat plz as it does not have any issues to fight over.

Rahim

Married!
^Alif Laila Alif Laila Alif Lailaaaaa(singing) :D Ya i remember that show and imo was the 1st show where the content was for 15 minutes and ads for 15 minutes :))

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
The characters mentioned in this incident are real and living except the one which chased them
All started on a night around 10 me and my friend were full tight with the dinner at my sisters place , it was cold night so we thought of doing a road side leak. Slowly we moved out from her home and drive at least 500mts from her home to the nearest tiny rain-storm bridge so that we can halt the bike and get down to leak . we got off road to a small walkway down the bridge and halted our vehicle to leak, I was facing the east and singing while my friend was merrily singing and swaying all around. Suddenly I felt as if someone was breathing down my neck, I stopped and wringed away the thought and yelled my friends name but he too was silent at moment , quietly we finished our unfinished emergency business and then walked tip tightly to the bike and started it in a second and zoomed . I was tensed so was he we didn’t talk much otherwise we used to sing loudly as we have to drive around 7Kms back home. I didn’t look back but nudged him in his leg to see if it was really him as he was talking all rubbish, halfway through he asked me to accelerate hard and I obliged, already I was shaken with the incident. I lunged my old faithful Suzuki Max100 to the max 90km/hr and we jumped two road bumpers at a blink of eye. Slowly the mud roads took place instead of the tarmac and yet I jammed the accelerator. We had crossed the dense trees roads and were now in open. My friend asked me to halt some place as he needs to talk about something important. We both knew what was wrong but were not sure if the either one had experienced the same.
I screeched halted at a “Mandir” and I saw some thing which till today made me shiver. There it was a black shadow just like the Scary creatures called Dementors of harry potter style it just flew past us with tremendous speed around 60km/hr. we both praised the good lord and started talking again this time about the incident and funny it might seem, my friend who otherwise is considered as a good ghost talker had gone bonkers with the incident as the creature we encountered was much more than our limits , While all the time I was driving I got this sense of some thing like a daemon exactly types of the those seen in serials and the books about paranormals I had read while studying them.
The very next day I recited the entire episode to my study guide and she just smiled, took my hands to her and said there are something in this earth which cannot be explained, science has to take excuses at instances .
what had happened to us was just a stupid deed of ours to venture to a spot of brutal murder and frantic accidents, also unknown to us the place was a burial ground at some older times. We invaded their territory and duly got chased.
Three weeks late there was a drastic accident at the same spot this time it was two youngster in early 20’s . One of them fell off the bike the other rammed his bike into a tree and the important thing was all the wile the road was empty.

<I can’t disclose the location for some personal reasons>
as i was at my sister place for a occasional visit its 7kms ride from my guest house to hers .
its a short cut road passing through dense trees and having soil unpaved roads connecting them in middle amidst a village

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
When we lived in our previous house together with Aunt and Uncle. My mother & aunt had the habit of sleeping after taking thier lunch. One day my aunt (khala) was awaken as she experinced someone pulling her leg. She kept this incident to her for obvious reasons as most would laugh at her.
So after a month or something, my mom experienced the same. She disclosed this to my aunt and my aunt too confessed about the her incident. Talking with some old women we got to know something (but mom never disclosed to us) and the house was "knitted" (some kind of lock).

Nobody in our family, except the two, had any experince of this kind in that house of ours.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Another experience of my Maternal Uncle.

It happened 8 years back. When he was working as a contractor, he had to go to far of places and villages for building. Once he had to a remote village which is a complete jungle with some thatched huts. He went with 15 other men who were working under him. When they went there they didn't find a hotel to reside. One of the workers said that he has a relative who lives here and has a big house. They decided to live there for 10 days for which they came but they had to sleep together in a big room as there were not so many rooms for others to accomodate. After the daytime work, they had to pass the night in that house. But they had to eat something for which they went near the bus stand where there were some shops. They ate their meal and came back to the house. Unfortunately there was no light in that house and they had to put of fire lamps for light. They were gossiping for some time and after sometime they went for sleeping. They went to sleep at about 11:30. They put of the lamps. BTW I forgot to mention one thing that it was a full moon day and it was shining brightly. As they were sleeping, my Uncle heard the noise of some girl with 'Payals' which was running outside their room. It was coming front and then reversing its direction. My Uncle ignored that. After sometime he again heard the same noise but he saw nothing throuh the window. He thought of calling the workers but he didn't want to disturb them after a hard day work. He just ignored it.

In the next day they went back to work. Morning passed and at the evening they returned. At the same time they slept at the night after dinner. My Uncle was thinking of the noise he had heard yesterday. He told about it to his fellow mates and asked the relative of the worker. The relative denied of any such occurence and his workers told him it to be a bad dream. They slept. My Uncle was just thinking about it that he heard the sound of the tubewell being pumped. It was 12:30 at the night and he thought who could pump the tubewell at that time? To his eyes he couldn't believe it that the tubewell was being pumped without a hand or you can say by itself. He was shocked. He called the mates but it stopped at that time. The mates encouaged him and they went back to sleep. At about 1:00 he again started to hear the sound of "Payal". He ignored it.

This went for only the first 3 days. This is really really true. I think that it was some ghost haunting that place. Having goosebumps while writing this.:neutral:

D

Deleted member 26636

ehh???? bittu...my friend...seriously...get a baba or some witch doctor...all the evil spirits of the world are after you...:)):wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom