Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Batistabomb said:
try to share some of the real life stories and pics or the incidents happened in your's or your's friend's lives
abey kaisi baat kar raha hai koi bhoot dekhe upar se bhoot ki pic bhi laye how is it possible?Bhoot ko kya bolega bhaisahab theek se smile karo yaar aapki pic leni hai.:lol:

bhot ko kahenge 'say cheeez'.
@batista bomb-yaar camera har waqt gale me latka ke thodi gumte hai log ki jab bhoot dikha photo le li.
aur waise hi bhoot ko dekhkar sabki hawa ppphhuussss ho jati hai,how sommone can take a photo?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
kya pata bhoot bhaisahab hi aapna autographed photo de jaye.Never rule out any possibility.

BTW any idea on what is gonna happen on 21st?

slash_89 said:
Man o Man it was totally quiet shapeless and it had 2 holes for eyes.
Are you sure?

Last edited:
OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
gaurav_indian said:

iam not saying to take the ghost picture which you saw,any stories you read from books or internet pics iam saying,guys how can i say to take a picture of ghost before you no one will guess devil will come when camera tumara paas

cool gaurav and devil

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
abe oye hum yahan 'tha da vinci code' khel rahe hai?
You khow what you ar highly annoying to say the least and we aint interested in your bullsh!t anymore.

When i saw this video(link below).. i didnt mind it much.. with all the grammatical mistakes and all, it made no sense to me.. But one day.. this video changed my life.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fI_5okO6RE

Iam nowhere related to this video..but 21-12-07.com is my site. Iam not making any profits by spreading rumours.. but truth is a truth, it must get out.

so u mean we r lagging by 4 years.
and earth will be destroyed by dec 2007.
but what will happen?
earthquake,floods,huge tsunami,alien attack or what?

Yes, we are lagging by four year..actually this calender system(mon,tue,etc.,) is crap. Follow religious calenders, they are more accurate than just mon, tue, etc., actually i made a puzzle and wrote some pdf books abt this. when you decrypt my site ( 21-12-07.com) the page you land is a quiz.. It has total 5 questions to solve all in flash. When you complete it you get books which i wrote. I thought i would be interesting for you all. But i failed. Anyways iam coming up with a 45 min documentary. see you then..

A

almighty

*www.21-12-07.com/

LOL here he made a countdown to 21 december :D

I googled for "21-12-07.com" and found that he is sperading this rumour to all TECHI forums only ;)

he he he

Guru bhai, waise aapke pustak me kya hai...
kya hume padhne ka awsar denge... hum ati sighra aapke pustak ka padhne ki iccha rakhte hai

kripa karke use dikhaye taki hum apne maut ko jaan sake...
waise bhai loag main jitne v paap bache hai is sansar me sab karne ki soch raha hu.... :D

21 dec ke baad kya pata KU- Karm karke ka awsar mile ya na mile ;)

I juzt posted this info where i go often. But if you have time..do tell ur friends.. iam against spamming, So... :( But only do tell friends if you think i tell the truth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom