Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

Dragoon

Broken In
Everyone are aliens, dude. Do remember that alien refers to any unknown person and not specifically a creature from outer space.

Even you are alien to me!

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
doesn't any1 where watches StarTrek? all the answers r simple...
1) Aliens do exist
2) If they can reach us, that means they r really developed and hence wouldn't come here to conquer us.
3) We might be too primitive for them to contact and they must be waiting for a certain phase of time to come when we would be prepared to meet them.
4) THEY REALLY EXIT...its as simple as that

Dragoon

Broken In
Then dude, they would have atleast been with diplomatic stance with us by now!
Why then do they just frighten us and get away even before someone makes an alarm?

[offtopic]Please correct your sentence - "no specie is not savage and dominating" - -ve and -ve makes an affiramtive, makes me think that you're agreeing with me![\offtopic]

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
aare...all those incidences are fake...crap...nothing more...lolz...am 2000000% sure that thy havnt yet visited us...may b knw us and r waiting for the right time...startrek deekh yar..:p

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
They havn't tried to pick any of us up yet(mabe in the NEAR or DISTANT future) but it's possible they exist.

I eman itna bada universe god ne aise hi banaya kya? kya god? aur insaano jiase jeev-jantu banana chaiye that na!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
well there is some line in Contact (the book and the movie) which goes something like the universe is a waste of space without ETI. Life cannot be a miracle that happens on earth alone... with so many stars out there, and so many planetary systems, there simply has to be life on many planets. Island societies - we probably won't meet each other mostly because they would be here if interstellar travel was possible. The distances are simply too vast. We can always hope for radio contact though - that will possibly be the only mode of communication across the vast distances. So pump in more funds into SETI.

The video - and all other UFO videos out there are definately crap.

About time travel... well, that's a very complex issue. We all travel through time in one direction and at a constant velocity. Some limited amount of time distortion is possible because of the way it behaves at high speeds. But doing something like walking around with the dinosaurs, or visiting Earth 2500 is impossible, simply because if it could be done, it would already be done... at least we would be seeing a few time travellers around. Croocks and hacks not included.

ajit456

Broken In
I wish to say, the answer to these questions r in our mind........the best thing about homo sapiens is our brain power....There is a part in our brain called sub-conscious part, which has all da answers in it.....But we r not just concentratin enuf to understand our brain.......accordin to me mind power is the greatest thing in da whole universe.....ability of our brain to dream, imagine the wildest thing we never can c in reality, etc points out the wat we use is infinitely small part of brain.......Once we know all abt our brain ..everythin is possible....TElepathy, telekinesis, teleportation and even time travel....IF we fully understand our brain power, then we wont need a time machine to travel.......u can just do it wid ur mind power...brain is da most powerful and complex part of our body...its lyk a 10000Tera byte HDD with the universe' best configuration and with a awesome OS installed in it, but we r just using it to play minesweeper........And for aliens, i think if they exist they wont have highly advanced technologies lyk we think , Simply they would have understood themselves well....For us, there's still a lot to evolute..So my question is how to understand oneself?

Last edited:

janitha

Wise Old Owl
I wish to say, the answer to these questions r in our mind........the best thing about homo sapiens is our brain power....There is a part in our brain called sub-conscious part, which has all da answers in it.....But we r not just concentratin enuf to understand our brain.......accordin to me mind power is the greatest thing in da whole universe.....ability of our brain to dream, imagine the wildest thing we never can c in reality, etc points out the wat we use is infinitely small part of brain.......Once we know all abt our brain ..everythin is possible....TElepathy, telekinesis, teleportation and even time travel....IF we fully understand our brain power, then we wont need a time machine to travel.......u can just do it wid ur mind power...brain is da most powerful and complex part of our body...its lyk a 10000Tera byte HDD with the universe' best configuration and with a awesome OS installed in it, but we r just using it to play minesweeper........And for aliens, i think if they exist they wont have highly advanced technologies lyk we think , Simply they would have understood themselves well....For us, there's still a lot to evolute..So my question is how to understand oneself?

Yes, first of all let's ask "Who am I", as Ramana Maharshi said.

awww

Banned
*www.witchesteats.com/img/grays.gif*4.bp.blogspot.com/_YTJBDUN8iSE/Ryrt7q-VTtI/AAAAAAAAAXU/2XhEDMnFnIg/s400/ubaid-reptilian.jpg*www.texemarrs.com/images/Lizard2.gifdoes anyone believe these guys exist?

awww

Banned
*bkondepudi.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/aeroplane1.jpg*www.alienshift.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/EgyptAliens.jpg*www.xfacts.com/map/Ancient_artifacts.jpg*images.stage6.com/videos/1683739.jpg*science.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ancient-alien-picture.jpg*www.crystalinks.com/sumerartgray.jpg*ufos.homestead.com/quet21.jpg*www.freedomdomain.com/UFO/ufo_Family_Photo494T.jpg*truthism.com/images-2/rep1.jpg*educate-yourself.org/cn/casbolt6chappic7cropedit350w.jpg*www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/reptile-alien.jpg

awww

Banned
*www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/al3big.jpg*www.cropcircleconnector.com/images/Crab61.jpg*www.arealiensreal.info/images/autopsy2.jpg*i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/SkaterPunker666/hitler2.jpg*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OVq4cMXYf2o6mM:*anotherotherkin.tripod.com/UFO/graphix/grey1.jpg*www.ufoconspiracy.com/images/gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo1.jpg*www.alienvideo.net/0702/img/06-11/alien-interview-gray.jpg

awww

Banned
*s3.amazonaws.com/mmc-digi-beta-production/assets/4455/mmw_Sheffield_UFO_062008_article.gif*spacejay.com/Evidence/Ufo-Fotos/ufo-195.jpg*thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo/RFZ_unk.jpg*xenophilius.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/nazi25jsaucer.jpg*4.bp.blogspot.com/_3y3MF-4HXAM/R6fuyqW0ufI/AAAAAAAADGY/iA8XYa042gE/s400/hitlerUFO.jpg*2.bp.blogspot.com/_DEJXXhgmoLk/Rujyf4Lcg4I/AAAAAAAAACs/HFm0L4Of-Bg/s320/Nazi_Ufo.jpg