Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok Aliens are crap.. We didn't have solid proof.. Ok ..Then whatabout GOD / Ghosts and all. We just can't say we are alone in this Universe..Also man hasn't yet landed on Mars and people are saying Aliens UFo are crap lol:p

You might want to go beyond mars. Forget space - we have great mythologies which serve as a testimony for non-human existance. And yes like you yourself said, we cant say for certainity that we are alone. Do please give some thought behind what your reply before calling it "crap"

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
^^Just check fe posts above mine a Guest Shunah or you can find many in the same thread :p Also I don't believe in Myths !! :p

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i think it is the epitome of human arrogance of us to beleive that we're the only ones in the universe

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Even if you dont believe in myth, you can try and reason out the existence of life on earth. IMO both myth and science explain it in a similar way. Myth just makes characters up like 'Manu' and 'Adam' while Science calls it 'basic unicellular' organisms.
I dont think we are debating why the aliens dont land on earth and say 'ssup' or kill us with their 'stun guns' - but weather any life does exist beyond life on our planet.

i think it is the epitome of human arrogance of us to beleive that we're the only ones in the universe

+1

Last edited:

Indranil92001

Journeyman
There is no existance of UFOs , Dont belive on it. The universe is huge and there is possiblity to have an planet with Live and if it's true then this Live planet are very long distance from our earth that we cant emagine even NASA dont fiend those Live Planet. But dont think they are comming out from those live planet and watching us, LOL :)

This UFOs are like story a Story for the childern but dont belive on real life. If you do then you are wasting your times.

Indranil92001

Journeyman
^yeah ,until you meet some real alien ;)

is that you mean you belive in alien , Ok so go ahead and search for it and make some good story for our childern and also for us. Because adult also like to reading or watching fantasy story with childern, Like Harry Porter :rolleyes:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Hey, does nebody watched Aaj Tak news channel today between 9:30 to 10 pm, they said that Aliens attacked Romania.

According to Aaj Tak's report, they said that there was a pilot of Mig fighter plane, while roaming he saw 4 unknown objects coming near him, he asked to his superior authorities through radio , if he could fire at them. But, they said to wait.

Finally that 4 unknown things came very near & then boom. All's over.

Well, the tag at the bottom says "Breaking news: Aliens attack Romania"

I feel like laughing , lol :) :)

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Uhm, i went through pages 1 -4 and then 11 and 12. Can any of you guys suggest good movies, documentaries (not streaming videos) that are worth watching. The discovery, NGC or other ones. I remember seeing some long time ago in broken parts. Very nice. I totally believe in Extra terrestrials. To think that we are the only organisms alive is ridiculous! I am not talking about teh triangle head with bid black oval eyes. But organisms, animals, creatures..
There could be walking on mars, crawling on the moon, swimming under the vast unknown oceans of Jupiter. These are just named planets. We do know that the universe extends to a unbelievably extent. we also know that its not repeating. So you can never say for sure that ET/Aliens are crap. I think its simple math- the probability of them existing is far higher.
And all the guys complaining about aliens not being sighted in India - who do you think Lord Rama and all the gods were? Certainly not humans right ?
+1
even i think all that myth were aliens.& people thought them as god.
Hey, does nebody watched Aaj Tak news channel today between 9:30 to 10 pm, they said that Aliens attacked Romania.

According to Aaj Tak's report, they said that there was a pilot of Mig fighter plane, while roaming he saw 4 unknown objects coming near him, he asked to his superior authorities through radio , if he could fire at them. But, they said to wait.

Finally that 4 unknown things came very near & then boom. All's over.

Well, the tag at the bottom says "Breaking news: Aliens attack Romania"

I feel like laughing , lol :) :)
LOL!!!!:D:D:D

hrushij

Broken In
I believe in UFOs.
what I think is, some of them are already on earth!!
e.g. mosquitoes :)
they take samples of our blood and do research in it.
What do you say??!! :)

na3than

Right off the assembly line
yes friends,
UFO's seem to be real, since day by day their attraction towrds the world has increased. i believe in UFO's and also have read many articles. but i dont know whether they are true or not, but i have a belief that they are very far more advanced in technology than us.
they are people, living on another planet, may be doing research on other planets are we do.
may be they are in the same time.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
may be they have a secrt base on Earth somewhere...aftr all v dnt really knw much about our planet itself...thats y i wana b an explorer (not Windows explorer *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif)

Check out this self-compiled article on my blog
Although it is not too comprehensive, it will get you thinking...
(PS: more research is being done :) )
And
I'M NOT A BELIEVER

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Ok Aliens are crap.. We didn't have solid proof.. Ok ..Then whatabout GOD / Ghosts and all. We just can't say we are alone in this Universe..Also man hasn't yet landed on Mars and people are saying Aliens UFo are crap lol:p

I have always been an agnostic, but always interested in spirituality and examining the so called miracles. No idea about UFOs but sure that inexplicable things do happen.

Eleven years back myself and my younger brother with our wives were approaching our ancestral home situated in the middle of a big plot in the village after attending a marriage. While we were approaching the plot, an old man was walking slowly ahead of us wearing ancient looking dress seemingly deep in thoughts. Since the road was narrow and he being apparently absent minded, I was very careful driving. As we approached the entrance to our plot towards left, he just turned left and instantly disappeared. We stopped the car , ran out and searched everywhere but found nothing. None of us talked for about half an hour. We still have no idea of what happened. But it turned out that we all of us happened to see and feel exactly the same. Except myself, others are saying that the figure was moving a bit above ground level. Maybe be because I was concentrating more on driving.

Just wanted to share the incident and we don't have any deduction. And all of us are post graduates and not superstitious.

OP
T

tallbeing

Re: UFOs, Aliens, Time Travel and more...

That's not what shashank asked... he asked what if the train was moving faster than the speed of light... and then turned on it's headlight, what would the observer standing on the ground see...

Interesting question...

there's a theory that if you're travelling faster than the speed of light, and turned on your headlights, observers will still see your headlights travel at the speed of light.

What's more interesting is that you will see time move backwards :) so you will see yourself starting to move backwards (away from the observer) instead of forwards (towards him).

The observer will see your headlights (and your train) after you have already passed him, but still, at the speed of light, not faster. This is because C is constant, and we cannot see things moving faster than the speed of light in real-time, we will only see them later (when the light they emit catches up to the point they just passed while moving at a speed faster than light).

Of course, all this is just one theory, because others suggest that in order to attain a speed faster than light, you have to have infinite power to accelerate, and you will become infinite mass.

This is why we currently assume that greater than C speeds are impossible, because if you are travelling at C-1 m/s, time is already almost at a standstill. So in order to accelerate that 1 m/s faster, you have to apply infinite power of acceleration to move any faster.

Raaabo
I have a different opinion to this subject. Since light is a source of energy and not any matter, it is being constantly reflected by other particles. When we travel at a speed more than light, the objects (spaces, to be precise) that were supposed to reflect the light would already be behind the lamp resulting the light to not come out at all.
I have no clear idea about speed of light so you have all the right to exploit this post.

Whoa!! Impressive.
Okey, I got it. You can't see anything faster than light because light itself is needed to be reflected off from the object which (light) can't travel more than C.
Its pretty similar to sound, you can't hear anything if it travels at speeds exceeding those of sound. But you can see (say, a plane) cuz you were using a faster sensory organ (eyes).
Consider the case of a blind person. Can he distinguish between sonic and super-sonic velocities? No.
Similarly we can't distinguish between at-light's-speed and FTL-speed.
Hope you got it :D
I think instead of seeing the thing clearly, you will experience a huge motion blur problem since light strikes at multiple points instead of one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragoon

Broken In
I don't know about aliens (who may exist) but the thing about UFOs and Time travel have great possibilities. An UFO might not necessarily refer to spaceship. There are numerous things like disfigured meteors etc. The thing abbout time travel may be possible. If anyone has seen the program on Discovery channel, 'Passport to Space', which deals about 'String Theory' you will know all about it!

prateekdwivedi1

The Game.
well u.f.o.'s do exist in my opinion and i think a time might come when we will be face to face with beings superior than us.and hey has anyone heard about the BERMUDA TRIANGLE? People link it with alien sightings and with atlantis too.do tell me more about atlantis and bermuda triangle if any of you are interested.
well about the second question which quite few answered TIME TRAVELLING.
well it may be possible as according to a theory whole of the time is like a sequence of images going forward at the pace of light,just as movies do.so if the speed of light is taken as the frame rate of a movie then what would happen if your eyes went on a speed higher than the frame rate? simple you will go forth in a movie.thus if we increase the speed of ourselves to the speed of light and add just a little more of it then we will go to the next frame of time from where we started and therefore if we increase our speed manyfolds the the thing which we all imagine will happen :- TIME TRAVEL.
similarly on decreasing our speed by the fraction of light as much times keeping in mind the frame concept, we can go back in time too.
but as with all theories there is a problem with this one too and that is if you increase the speed of human body to the speed of light well then the human body will be turned to dust particles as it cannot withstand such velocity and also the heat generated by this energy will be enough to melt almost every covering that we can right now provide ourselves.so in order to achieve the feat of time traveling humans now have to achieve two thing
1-a device to let them gain speed many time greater than light.
2-a shield or covering which will save them in such dangerous enviorments.
these things which i just said are quite hard to achieve with the technology we have today but there is always hope of achieving it and it is not impossible.
well reader till it gets done, just sit back ,relax, take your cup of coffee and read digit which is your true technology navigator.

thelordrrulzzz

The Burning Curse
the movie looks real but it is still anomalous to predict their existence.
I deny that UFO's exists...:D

Here is another fake video of an UFO over Paris..Click Here
Going by the enormous size of the UFO i still can't believe that there was absolutely no chaos, no panic of the people and most importantly this person capturing all the action and uploading it on the net...lolz:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom