Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

sauyadav

Broken In
I think UFO do exist:cool: . This Universe is so big, It is certainly possible that there is life in other parts of universe. Though I don't think that even on some other planet science is so advance that they can travel to other Living planets. Or Just imagine may be our Universe is a Toy of a child on a different planet.:shock:

OP
E

erbhaskar.soni

I think UFO's are our childrens..................
actually they makes a time machine..........and they frequently come to see us ? What do u all guys think

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
I think UFO's are our childrens..................
actually they makes a time machine..........and they frequently come to see us ? What do u all guys think

ROFL this is too much... all this is crap re.. do any1 know about the parallel galaxy funda???:confused:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I cant let a sticky die, can I? :)

Anyway, I think universe as an apartment complex, but there is a huge distance between each flat, and each flat is very big in size. Some flats are fully constructed, and some are being built. Some flats crumble down due to earthquakes and need to be built from scratch.

hero_techno

Right off the assembly line
i don understand 1 thing y all aliens cum only in america or other contries but not in india>>:confused::smile:
check out "area-51" in google or wherever u like a secret place wherre there are no. of aliens...

1 thing also if there r no laiens then all the living being are on earth and whole universe is empty of living things;-)

legolas

Padawan
why India is the only country which is considered as "karma-bhoomi". why was nadi joshiyam given only to Indians? Its their turn now to make people believe in whatever they have to say and hide whatever they have to! :)

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
There are loads for video availabe on the air for reference but still we cannot confidently say wether UFo exists or not..do anybody know "Area 51" an area for the US army where civilians are banned there are many reported activities reported.:cool:

Last edited:

napster007

Padawan
area 51 is just a big hype. actually its nothing but a testinf facility of the aircarfts which were captured by the americans of the enemy's. And also to test the new technologies. thats the real reason its got a 9 mile long runway

OP
S

Shubham.........

i believe in aleins ......

maybe there can be over million types of aliens.....

but i dont believe in them cummin to earth its all crap

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Uhm, i went through pages 1 -4 and then 11 and 12. Can any of you guys suggest good movies, documentaries (not streaming videos) that are worth watching. The discovery, NGC or other ones. I remember seeing some long time ago in broken parts. Very nice. I totally believe in Extra terrestrials. To think that we are the only organisms alive is ridiculous! I am not talking about teh triangle head with bid black oval eyes. But organisms, animals, creatures..
There could be walking on mars, crawling on the moon, swimming under the vast unknown oceans of Jupiter. These are just named planets. We do know that the universe extends to a unbelievably extent. we also know that its not repeating. So you can never say for sure that ET/Aliens are crap. I think its simple math- the probability of them existing is far higher.
And all the guys complaining about aliens not being sighted in India - who do you think Lord Rama and all the gods were? Certainly not humans right ?

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Ok Aliens are crap.. We didn't have solid proof.. Ok ..Then whatabout GOD / Ghosts and all. We just can't say we are alone in this Universe..Also man hasn't yet landed on Mars and people are saying Aliens UFo are crap lol:p

Top Bottom