Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
praka123 said:
^OMG :D :D Let i post this in some chinese forums :D
btwn where is the source for this

I know it sounds weird, but even I've seen the prog codred is talking about. If you ever happen to see it, it may make you think.

karnivore

in your face..
n the aliens r also claimed to have sex with many female slaves working under them... hence, scientists believe chinese n japanese to be the antecedents of aliens...

Holy fuking crap.........its one thing to be a "believer" and quite opposite to be a sheer imbecile. But this is a real stretch, takes the "cake", no doubt.:D

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
entrana said:
umm so chines and japs are aliens
cud explain why japs create and chines pirate
get it?
lol.also explains why nokia phones and laptop batteries burst all over the world..!
anyways i think aliens do exist.and will wait for time machine to b invented

codred

Broken In
Ancient Astronaunts::: Is It Real??

Tonight at 11pm at NGC.

they vl show u that alien skull which is in my previous post

punk

Beyond the call of duty
Time machines have been around us for a long time, its just that we have stopped looking at them in that way. For example a few centuries ago people used to travel around on foot, then slowly it advanced to use of animals, carts,cars,railway and planes. What used to take hours/days a few cnturies ago now takes a few minutes/hours is it not a kind of time machine? A modern jet flies at many times the speed of sound/bullet fired from a gun. Now imagine a jet and a bullet fired from a rifle travelling at same speed in the same direction, now if the jet view the bullet it will look to be in static/equal motion, if the jet flies faster than the bullet then the bullet looks as if it is travelling in the reverse direction. the same way if a rocket flies at twice the speed of light from earth to say neptune taking 4 minutes to reach the planet turns back and looks towards the earth it will be seeing the earth a few/4 minutes before, but in actuallity the earth would have progressed even further/8 minutes than what it is seeing, so in fact the rocket has travelled in time and seen the past.However i doubt we will be able to see/travel to the future.

blackpearl

The Devil
I have a post on UFOs on my blog. Read and tell me what you think about it?

*instantfundas.blogspot.com/2007/09/this-is-how-people-spot-ufos_05.html

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
This thread seems to have died or been hijacked by others who lack a basic understanding of the principles behind the theory time travel, space-time and the likes. Before posting any further, please read:

Time Travel
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel

Space-Time Continuum
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime

Aliens / ETs
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterrestrial_life

UFOs
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO

Since nothing on Wikipedia can be considered the gospel truth, especially on subjects as complicated as this, you don't have to agree with everything you read at those links I've posted. However, you should read it all to get a better idea about the various theories that exist so that you can make an informed comment on the subject.

Raaabo

punk said:
Time machines have been around us for a long time, its just that we have stopped looking at them in that way. For example a few centuries ago people used to travel around on foot, then slowly it advanced to use of animals, carts,cars,railway and planes. What used to take hours/days a few cnturies ago now takes a few minutes/hours is it not a kind of time machine? A modern jet flies at many times the speed of sound/bullet fired from a gun. Now imagine a jet and a bullet fired from a rifle travelling at same speed in the same direction, now if the jet view the bullet it will look to be in static/equal motion, if the jet flies faster than the bullet then the bullet looks as if it is travelling in the reverse direction. the same way if a rocket flies at twice the speed of light from earth to say neptune taking 4 minutes to reach the planet turns back and looks towards the earth it will be seeing the earth a few/4 minutes before, but in actuallity the earth would have progressed even further/8 minutes than what it is seeing, so in fact the rocket has travelled in time and seen the past.However i doubt we will be able to see/travel to the future.

What you have described is viewing the past, not travelling to it. In theory, travelling to the past is only possible when you exceed the speed of light, which as of now, is impossible. The inference is thus that travel to the past is impossible. Viewing the past is very very easy actually. Though most of us always give the example of travelling faster than the speed of light, you could just view all home videos as a look into the past. Those photographs of your first birthday are examples of looking into the past.

Stephen Hawking said that time travel to the past was impossible, and that the fact that there are no time travellers visiting us from the future is proof of that. He went on to allow for TT into the past by suggesting that perhaps the time traveller can only go back until the invention of the time machine, and no further. Other opinions say that perhaps you can only travel back into your own time, because if you tried to travel back into a time when you dont exist, you would disappear.

Other theories try and account for the universal mass constant, saying that if you travelled back one year in time, you would arrive at the same place YOU were, one year ago, as YOURSELF. There would not be two of you running about wreaking havoc on poor little planet earth, there would be just you, and it's not clear whether you would have any memory of the trip or your future self.

As for travelling into the future, just travelling (at speeds comparable to C) away into space and returning would suffice. There's a popular story about an astronaut who went to a distant galaxy at like 0.75C and returned a few years later to find that his wife had died, his daughter (who his wife was pregnant with when he left) was now a grandmother and over 80 years old. Again, there's no plausable theory about travelling to the future and meeting your future self, you will go to your future, as YOURSELF in that timeline.

An interesting theory is that we just haven't learnt to control the human brain, and we can actually view the future when the right neurons fire. This theory attempts to explain the phenomenon of Deja Vu. there are different levels of Deja Vu, and sometimes you can only feel it happening in terms of micro seconds - while your friend is speaking you know exactly what he is going to say next, but while you're thinking it, it happens - no time to react, no time to think, it's almost happening simultaneously.

Then there's a more advanced form, where you might experience something and know what's going to happen an hour later. This is more freaky, scary and not so easily explained. Some people are pretty accurate with their recollection of future events.

An Example: Back when Tendulkar and Ganguly had just started, some friends and I were sitting and watching a cricket match. It was some late match and India were fielding first. One particular friend fell asleep. When he woke up we told him India had bowled terribly, the other team (cannot remember who now, but i think it was England) had made a big score and we were already sensing defeat. He was still sleepy and told us, "dont worry, we will win. Ganguly will score 127 in 112 balls not out and Tendulkar will score 89 in 60 balls; we will win in just 43.2 overs."
(I made up those numbers, because i cannot remember now exactly what he said, but it was a match where Tendulkar and Ganguly played like geniuses) He went back to sleep immediately afterwards, India had just started batting then. We watched the match, and we were horrified to see that he was absolutely right, whatever numbers he told us were EXACT. It was like he had seen the match already, or had seen the next day's papers (because he had told us details like Ganguly not out, 127(112), Tendulkar LBW bowled some guy 89(60), etc., like the scorecard in the next day's papers. When we woke him up, he did not remember saying any of it, or even waking up!

Till this day I cannot explain how he got such a clear glimpse into the future, and perhaps it was a dream he had; but it was a dream that was spot on.

So yes, I probably believe in things like time travel (or glimpses into the past / future), because of a few incidents like the one I have described that leave me with no logical answers.

How many of you have had similar experiences or at least experienced deja vu?

Raaabo

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
i experienced a Deja VU ! when i watched the MOVIE :D , well jokes apart !

many times it feels when you pass by a certain place, that you have had there before. No matter that you know that this is the first time you are visiting the place, but it seems that somehow you know this place or a particular event.

All the things cannot be explained to even proved, but i do beleive that some things exist as they influence us by some means.

let me also go in a bit detail about a very awesome(awesome coz i felt it again and again)
i was about 14 and my 9th class examinations were going on. there was study load which everyone has, As i never sleep in the afternoon time, i used to study that time. and sleep early at night. one day after coming from school i felt a bit drizzy and went to sleep, suddenly i felt that i fell from bed and saw a big and deep water type circle enlarging in front of my eyes, there was a rope in between, as for curiousity i felt like touching the rope , but it took me to half way inside the circle, suddenly i heard someone saying me to get back.. and all things changed to something i cannot explain.. i saw myself getting 98 marks in maths and also saw my principal calling and appreciating me, as my father promised me a hero puch if i got above 95% , i got excited and returned back from that Black hole sort thing. when i woke up i was in HOSPITAL, and it was about 3 dayz i was there.. i cant forget how that time went by. i really dont know... and what happened to me was told to me by doctors.. the main blood carrier of my heart to my mind was somehow knotted and the supply stopped.. if this vein stops carrying the blood or if the blood is stopped for only 3 MS a person can die !

so my results man it was the same as i saw in the dream.. and result i got a Splendour instead of hero puch that time and a new comp. :D

this is something i can't forget, and beleive me i saw a program on DISCOVERY Channel , and they proved that same ring i saw as DEATH.. so i feel like being a person whose has seen death.. and beleive me its worth to be seen :D

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
shantanu tats amazing...wt happenned to u is NDE(Near-Death Experiences)....wt u said abt the circle and the rope is similar to da peoples who had NDE ,people who had cardiac arrest n some how returned back to life have reported very similar experience.
*aleroy.com/Proof.htm
*www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1657919,00.html

azzu

AJJU
Shantanu me to had similar experiances About Near to death (but not by cardiac arrest)
will LUV to hear similar Experiances from other digitians

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The Question
Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...
First Do UFO/Aliens Exist. Of course they do.
Aliens are nothing but life form from another planet.There is every reason to support that life exists on another planet somewhere on this universe.
There are supposed to be more than 1million earth like planets with the same atmosphere as on earth.So its rubbish to think that life exists only on earth in this whole infinite universe.
UFO is a traveling vehicle and logic supports the cause that they will have a vehicle to travel from one point to another.
But thats it ! The end. If one thinks about aliens visiting us , in their UFO's. Its not true.Its false.
But intelligent life exists in the way i told above.What what more is the proof that they have not bothered to contact us in a real way.(The last sentence is a PJ as in poor joke)

Okay now we come to Time Travel.What do i think about it..

Its Rubbish..There is no such thing as time travel.When we travel faster than light ,its supposed that we can beat time.But as per Einstein when we travel at the speed of light or more than it, we become light(Both as per wave and particle theory)
Time travel is nothing but good imagination, where the the wish of correcting our misdeeds or visiting our past is more attractive,which forstals logic.
If one can imagine this, i had like to know, what would happen to the car which travels at the speed of light.Would you see the road ahead when one switches on the light ? Or the car will simply sallow up all the light thats coming from its head light..See its impossible situation.
On time travel i will go with the simple logic of whatever Stephen Hawkings said.
The fact that there are no time travelers visiting us from the future is proof of that
See end of discussion if one goes by logic.

To sum everything up.
Aliens and their UFO exists, but not on this earth as we know it.
Time Travel is not possible.

@ Raaabo
Whatever your friend experienced , it is not possible.He just buffed it up, the very reason we are not able to come on the exact score he came up with.It was just a summation of what he came up with in its deep sleep mind.Not a glimpse into the future.
If you are able to prove that he gave the exact score, i beg of you on my humble knees, literally eating out each and every word from this thread( Its possible.I can take a print of this post and eat it.Wouldnt it be more like it )
and give me his name , phone number and address.
I have links and ways of getting rich on his premonitions. The Cricket Satta Bazzar is damn flooding with money. :D

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
freshseasons said:
Its Rubbish..There is no such thing as time travel.When we travel faster than light ,its supposed that we can beat time.But as per Einstein when we travel at the speed of light or more than it, we become light(Both as per wave and particle theory)
Time travel is nothing but good imagination, where the the wish of correcting our misdeeds or visiting our past is more attractive,which forstals logic.
If one can imagine this, i had like to know, what would happen to the car which travels at the speed of light.Would you see the road ahead when one switches on the light ? Or the car will simply sallow up all the light thats coming from its head light..See its impossible situation.
On time travel i will go with the simple logic of whatever Stephen Hawkings said.
Not fully rubbish

Time travel theory has two cases
case 1 (proved case)
If u travel below da a speed of light ,say 80% the speed of light,u can visit the future..that is a father(at age 45) can go to the future and see his 70year old son

See impossible is nothing:)

case 2 (scientist are not sure abt the second one)
If u travel at the same speed of light or above it(not possible till now) time starts to go back,theoretically matter shud reverse
freshseasons said:
I have links and ways of getting rich on his premonitions. The Cricket Satta Bazzar is damn flooding with money
Yea I know abt that challenge....now no chance for u:D

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
cyberboy_kerala said:
Not fully rubbish

Time travel theory has two cases
case 1 (proved case)
If u travel below da a speed of light ,say 80% the speed of light,u can visit the future..that is a father(at age 45) can go to the future and see his 70year old son

See impossible is nothing:)
I still insist..time travel is rubbish..with all the aplomb.
I will tell you how..
First. the basic law of the universe.Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It only changes form.
And energy = matter.

So imagine the weird.If you are able to time travel , and visit yourself in the past there will be 2 of you.And imagine someone from future again visiting you.This will make it 3...and this should go on forever.
Now practically whole of the country decides to time travel and all people amongst all dimensions land at the same time.This country will have no place to keep all. Weird to imagine.
So this way the universal law is contradicted.
I told you..time travel is silly.Thats it ...!

Hey about that second thought why i believe there would be intelligent life on another planet.
I refuse to accept that universe would be so stupid as to pin all its hope of sustenance on this human race. :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Hey guys have you read the book 'the arrow of time' by Stephen hawking.Master teacher.See how he related time to thermodynamics.
Man even thinking about time travel is so creepy.
and yes guys according to de broglie's hypothesis matter wave velocities are more than the speed of light.Note that I said matter wave velocities and not matter velocities.So stop believing what your 9th grade teacher told you.

Top Bottom