Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Re: UFOs, Aliens, Time Travel and more...

Hey guys it seemed like that @yamraajjj is trying to force us to accept what he belieives

tell him its his own thinking nor ours

WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON IN THIS THREAD

i feelll FatBeing was right in closing this thread at its early stages

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

I won't post in this thread anymore, at least not until some sensible discussion begins to take place. Your physics is too Newtonian-Euclidian to be true in spacetime, and too high-schoolish to be hardcore. The so-called *scientific* discussion is nothing more than a few "wannabes" chiming in their childish pipedreams.

Enjoy your *hardcore*. Nobel anyone?

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

Listen. If you won't post anything here, just do it. No need to give any comments regarding posts and people here. No one bothers about your opinions. All I know is that this thread was doin well and many people were learning new things here. It's all about sharing stuff here.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

Kiran_tech_mania said:
Listen. If you won't post anything here, just do it. No need to give any comments regarding posts and people here. No one bothers about your opinions. All I know is that this thread was doin well and many people were learning new things here. It's all about sharing stuff here.
Speak for yourself, and don't preach to the choir.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

Uff! I have no intention to preach to anybody or....oops forget it.

For this simple reason you negative repped me? Bizarre! That shows how childish you are.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

Kiran_tech_mania said:
For this simple reason you negative repped me? Bizarre! That shows how childish you are.
Childish? Raaabo awarded me -50 points only because I didn't agree with him. Besides, I've been getting a lot of -ve reps for no reason. But I don't give a bloody damn about it. I'll probably even rep down Raaabo again only to enjoy another bunch of -50 sweetness. :evil:

As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap. What goes around, comes around.
You are free to -ve rep me all you want to. It's the new game of this season.

GUYS, CHILL OUT nWATCH SOME DISCOVERY SHOWS.

ALL UR MYTHS N DOUBTS WILL COME TO A REST THEN.

DO UFOs exist ?? - Yep, absolutely.

U cant travel at the speed of light ?? - Wait, for another 30 years n we will start sayin -- Absolutely.

How ?? - Ask ur great grandchildren. He will know the answer from his Science book.

blackpearl

The Devil

@Yamaraj:

I'm not going to question your scientific views any further, since you seem to be more learned than any one on this planet. So consider me out of this discussion. As for you, feel free to hurl abuses and insults at others, I guess its your birth right. Atleast you've got a big vocabulary of swear words and insults and you must be proud of it.

Yamaraj said:
Raaabo awarded me -50 points only because I didn't agree with him. Besides, I've been getting a lot of -ve reps for no reason

The reason is, most people are too decent to insult you at your face and so they have shown their dissent through -ve reps. I hope you have understood, but I'm sure you must have other explanations.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

blackpearl said:
The reason is, most people are too decent to insult you at your face and so they have shown their dissent through -ve reps. I hope you have understood, but I'm sure you must have other explanations.
Wow! You'll make a pretty good apologist. Here's an example for you: -
"IF you arent interested in people's laughter, just try derepping those replies. Not showing disinterest by using words such as 'Meh' or 'Pfft'"

It was a -ve rep comment, against this post of mine - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=376741&postcount=14

Someone just couldn't digest a sarcastic reply to an absurd one! Nonetheless, I took his/her advice to the heart. Now, I'm derepping anyone and everyone.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin

I'm a little busy so I won't reply to everything that's been posted since my last post, but i will soon...

Yamaraj said:
Childish? Raaabo awarded me -50 points only because I didn't agree with him. Besides, I've been getting a lot of -ve reps for no reason. But I don't give a bloody damn about it. I'll probably even rep down Raaabo again only to enjoy another bunch of -50 sweetness. :evil:

As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap. What goes around, comes around.
You are free to -ve rep me all you want to. It's the new game of this season.

I negative repped you for not reading a post before quoting and replying to it. Such behaviour is certainly not acceptable on a public forum of discussion.

A lot of people here may not agree with your views, but they all have the courtesy to read your posts properly and try and understand them before replying or contradicting.

If there's a problem, it's with the fact that your ego is a little too inflated, which is the only explanation for which someone on a public forum would make a statement like "I never read past the first line of your post..." as a way of refuting an arguement.

We have no doubt that you are intelligent, unfortunately, you seem to not credit anyone else with intelligence, and have the opinion that anyone with a different viewpoint must be wrong, and deserves to be abused and flamed.

An interesting observation i've made from meeting people online here and then offline later is that people who are usually the most aggressive under the cover of anonymity, such as on this forum, usually turn out to be pussycats in real life. In your case, this would translate to you being the kindest, gentlest, most lovable guy on planet Earth, in the real world. So there's no need to stop posting here, and there's no need for anyone else to ask you to stop posting here... It's all just fun, and arguements are always good, because whether people are big enough to admit it or not, we always learn something after hearing a different viewpoint. Let's just keep this healthy, and keep all the flaming out of this...

I'm moving this to Fight Club so that we can excuse the slightly personal remarks, like calling each other's theories idiotic and stuff... but I would still appreciate it if we kept extremely personal remarks out of this, and did not stoop to flaming and calling each other names...

@yamraj: I hope the reason for the negative rep is clear. It was not for disagreeing with me, but for not reading a post before quoting and replying to it... I'm sure you'll get enough positive reps to make up the difference if you can be a little more civil and patient with the rest of the members....

Raaabo

PS: The name's Raaabo not "Rabo", please...

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

Raaabo said:
PS: The name's Raaabo not "Rabo", please...
Raaabo said:
@yamraj: I hope the reason for the negative rep is clear. It was not for disagreeing with me, but for not reading a post before quoting and replying to it... I'm sure you'll get enough positive reps to make up the difference if you can be a little more civil and patient with the rest of the members....
The name is Yamaraj, sire! ;)

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Well you dropped 2 a's, I just ignored one. I guess that makes me only half a bad@ss as you, but then you knew that! ;)

Also, I know I'm being utterly shameless, but I just wanted to tell anyone with the same idea as yamaraj:

*raaabo.com/rep.jpg

It might take awhile for negative reps to make an appreciable difference ;)

Last edited:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Raaabo said:
It might take awhile for negative reps to make an appreciable difference ;)
Haha! However minor it may have been, it was still a dent alright. ;)

PS: Looks like you only need +48 points to cause an overflow and make it -2147483648. It's only a signed 32-bit integer after all! :D

Last edited:

rajasekharan

Youngling
Whats going on here . . ??? :-( i dont know if aliens exist or not . Will tell all when i see one :). And stop about the rep thing . Whats those reputation doing for you ???. Feel free to give -10 000 rep to me :). I dont even care a hell about it :). But stop giving -ve rep to others who gets easily moved by these small things . Remember we all differ in opinions . No two can have same feelings .
And please someone close this thread out. :-( i see flaming in all directions :-(:-(:-( . Lets talk about tech guys :). Please stop fighting :-(. Ok . . What is the chance that we may make "mars " friendly for living ? What tech are on the way to it ???:)

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
^^Korrect!
The thread has deviated a lot! Title like "Relevance of repute points in tech forums" is more suitable here now! Repeatition can be seen in most of the threads in Fight Clubs, people don't even care to read what has been debated and posted/replied. Even if u report them, nothing happens. Other threads with flames are closed or cleaned. This one is an exception I guess. I dunno whats going on, and people talking about a small thing as repute points!!!!???? :confused: :oops: :)

Last edited:

rajasekharan

Youngling
Yeah . . Some mods please clean this or close it for gods sake . . Or change the title to "importance of stupid reputation points "the worst system implemented by digit. . :p

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

Easy everyone, lets change the topic to..............ehhh, ok, i have a question, Is there any end point for the universe? will it stop somewhere, if it does whats beyond it?

Ray

Precision Processor
If the gravitational attraction of all the matter within the observable horizon were high enough, the expansion of the universe would slow, and then reverse. The universe would then contract, with about the same duration as the expansion. Eventually, all matter and energy would be compressed back into a gravitational singularity. It is meaningless to ask what would happen after this, because time, as we know it, would end in this singularity.
However, recent experimental evidence (namely the observation of distant supernova as standard candles, and the well-resolved mapping of the cosmic microwave background) has—to considerable surprise—shown that the expansion of the universe is not being slowed down by gravity, but instead, accelerating, suggesting that the universe will not end with a Big Crunch, but will instead expand forever, though some scientists have contested this theory.

Top Bottom